Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saying "Thank You" is simply not enough....

foghorn leghorn

I'm fairly new to the site, but have been following DV for a good while. First post so I hope I do this right :rolleyes:

I will most likely not be by my computer on Memorial Day, because our family will be enjoying a holiday together afforded us by the dedicated US service members and their families who have and continue to sacrificed so much for our freedom. That is why I am writing this today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always, but for Monday consider this post a very sincere "THANK YOU" for making it possible to enjoy our freedoms in this wonderful country. May God richly bless each and every one you!

Thank you again for your service and sacrifice.....

Fog

• Upvote 1

I'm fairly new to the site, but have been following DV for a good while. First post so I hope I do this right :rolleyes:

I will most likely not be by my computer on Memorial Day, because our family will be enjoying a holiday together afforded us by the dedicated US service members and their families who have and continue to sacrificed so much for our freedom. That is why I am writing this today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always, but for Monday consider this post a very sincere "THANK YOU" for making it possible to enjoy our freedoms in this wonderful country. May God richly bless each and every one you!

Fog

I too will be gone with family, Fog and was wondering what to say ahead of time. This is a perfect

Memorial Day THANK YOU to all who serve and protect our Freedom. This is after all a Thanks that

stretches from the Army of George Washington and marches through the years all the way to

Memorial Day 2011. God Bless and keep safe the Armed Forces of the United States of America who

carry and protect our Torch of Freedom near and far.

Happy Memorial Day!

God Bless America!:)

Edited by Jac

I'm fairly new to the site, but have been following DV for a good while. First post so I hope I do this right rolleyes.gif

Fog

Amen,

Thank You to my fellow Vets, and current Active Duty Members, my hat is off to you and my prayers go out to you that our Lord will put a shield of protection around you for your safety and another shield of protection around your family. May an unmeasureable blessing fall on you all.

In Jesus Name!

-

For your FIRST new topic you did FANTASTIC! :):):)

Praise to our brave souls that defend our country!

Their job is hard, long, and usually thank less!

I get VERY :wub::wub::wub::wub: at those that only give lip service to our troops.

Talking of those that say "I support the troops, BUT ........

Amen! Markinsa . . . you said it! Thank you God for our freedom and to all our brave active and retired . . . your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed by us neither has it gone unnoticed by God! God Bless Our Troops! God Bless the USA!

“And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free,

and I won't forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me and I'll proudly stand next to him to defend her still today,

'cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA.” -Lee Greenwood