Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got 2 emails RV has happened!

DinarMillionaire

seems to be a play/extrapolation on the GET-a-clue team and Sheeples Talk Radio emergency chat they had...something about an announcement, blah blah blah...

talk about the teams who cry RV...forex is still the same so I would say no-go until legitimate sources confirm...

i will scream RV from a mountain only after the wire has successfully hit my bank account and my networth has increased a couple decimals...

cool.gif

Only 1 Brian Laino showing on the US white pages.

I know I have some heavy rope around here somewhere.

Wasn't it 13 coils for an official noose???

I try to see the positive in everything but, Blaino.....you're playing with people's emotions and that pal, will end up biting you in the azz!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Take this with skepticism...these emails I just received are through someone else that just got them and past them to me... I won't believe it til someone else confirms...

----------------------------------

1)

We finally have the RV! Announced about an hour ago. I got word about 30 minutes prior to the announcement that it was happening, but waited until I was absolutely sure. We have confirmation from one of our Arabic speaking sources who watched the announcement on TV, and we have further confirmation from a forex trader in Dubai. I don't have the US rate yet, and may not have it until the banks in NYC open in the morning (Friday).

I'll get more info out as soon as I have it.

2)

News out says YES....Iraq has RV....rate in several hours....said higher than before...

Our journey is over!!!

Take 'em for what you will, let's hope these are true!

Well banks are open, and its Friday so this one is busted!

:lol:

What has always made me wonder is if these people are "pumping" whats the sense in stating RV has already happened? I for one wouldn't go buy more dinar. What's the motive?? I picture some zit faced loser in his pj's living at moms with nothing to do but piss people off.

Hope this is true, thanks for the gutsy post.

That's what I was thinking. If the emails said Sat., Sun or whatever, I would not have given them another look. But saying past tense, I thought what the heck! You have not before and will not see in the future, me post this kinda crap again. But, I think I did state "want someone else to confirm". Sorry! Thanks for ALL your comments. I don't mind getting the "BS" comments, I do the same sometimes. Gotta call it like you see it. :D

MODS MIGHT AS WELL KILL THIS ONE NOW! We can call BS on this one! Sorry ev1

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post DinarMillionaire, but im doubting it RVd. We cant trust Blaino and Okie or whoever posts or emails false info just to get off on it.

Can we start some type of vigilante group to hunt these people down and b!Tch slap the punks that post crap? Blaino and Okie...your days are numbered fellas. Legion of DV!

Yeah, right. Another anonymous, unknown e-mail citing anonymous unnamed "sources" paraphrasing speeches by members of the Iraqi gov't that not a single person can seem to find anywhere on TV or YouTube. (But this one is finally true.) LOL. Don't believe it. But don't let it control or ruin your weekend. Monday will come and go with no RV. Eventually, I hope, people will start to give these postings the skepticism, scrutinty, and consternation they deserve.

• Upvote 1

I might be wrong, but I thought I saw the same thing last month, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that. :lol:

no i think it was the month before that!!! :P

Take this with skepticism...these emails I just received are through someone else that just got them and past them to me... I won't believe it til someone else confirms...

1)

We finally have the RV! Announced about an hour ago. I got word about 30 minutes prior to the announcement that it was happening, but waited until I was absolutely sure. We have confirmation from one of our Arabic speaking sources who watched the announcement on TV, and we have further confirmation from a forex trader in Dubai. I don't have the US rate yet, and may not have it until the banks in NYC open in the morning (Friday). I'll get more info out as soon as I have it.

2)

News out says YES....Iraq has RV....rate in several hours....said higher than before...

Our journey is over!!!

Take 'em for what you will, let's hope these are true!

Thanks for sharing i do hope this is correct.... B)

JMHO but, wouldn't it be relatively easy to find this reported TV announcement???

Well there was a link posted but unfortunately the video is live Baghdad TV and it is in Arabic...so good luck with trying to figure out if there is any video confirming that....unless you can translate Arabic. My personal opinion is that it is now Friday, so the pump is on! None of the Dinar Sites, from what I can see have halted selling, except for Ali but he stopped selling a long time ago......don't you think they would have halted that if all this were really true?????? The people who initiated this "rumor", if that is what it is, should be held accountable for their actions. This has gone on long enough with the pumping every single weekend, only to be "oh we are sorry" on Monday mornings. Absolutely ridiculous!

That's what I was thinking. If the emails said Sat., Sun or whatever, I would not have given them another look. But saying past tense, I thought what the heck! You have not before and will not see in the future, me post this kinda crap again. But, I think I did state "want someone else to confirm". Sorry! Thanks for ALL your comments. I don't mind getting the "BS" comments, I do the same sometimes. Gotta call it like you see it. :D

MODS MIGHT AS WELL KILL THIS ONE NOW! We can call BS on this one! Sorry ev1

I asked the MODS to close this earlier, PLEASE do so...LET IT R.I.P!

And thanks BANG! Sorry to let you down, man.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Downvote 1

How many times can you call wolf?

The GET wolf always leaves something behind for us, unfortunately, I just stepped in it.

Why are the other GET team clowns allowing this? These fools are now a stupid sideshow. Reading tea leaves is more accurate than these halfwits..

How does one get in on a chat with GET team?

The best thing anyone can do to stop this BS is not do what they want you to do. Don't go telling your friends and family at your Picnics about how you're almost a millionaire and the Dinar RV is done so they say... blah blah blah... Just a pump for Tuesday to sell to some word of mouth. I hope I'm wrong, but history says otherwise. What happened to "it will happen simultaneously?" :huh:

Edited by djhemp