Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Muslim children are being taught.

Kenneth

This is such a sad sad state of affairs --- just think most of those children in that video are now young adults --- we know the impact of any kind of information given at such a young age (2-8 apprx) --- it becomes a part of their very nature or framework so to speak.

Ironically, the US was founded on the prinipals of Christianity -- but we choose to fight over the concept rather than continue to hold those principals near and dear. We are to blame for whatever befalls us, imho --- we've lived our lives as if we are invinsible and guess what ... we're NOT!

I think this represents quite the opposite. If we didn't promote the perspective they already have of us and Israel, stuff like this wouldn't exist. We are not abandoning Israel. We just will not be abandoning Palestine either. It is not a one or the other situation, it does not have to be.

Gimme a break, if you grew up in the Middle East and had family that did the same you would very likely share the same sentiment they do. This is such an ignorant statement. You are completely denying the people of any perspective.

do you see the jews blowing thereselves up to harm one another their own people?noooooo...... to me that is way to extreme and very satanic imho.

Edited by easyrider

Now their over here running convenient stores as a front to cover their true intentionshuh.gif

This is how it works, The EPA comes in and shuts a convenient store down for not being up to enviromental codes(old inground and leaking tanks, so they say). the owners can't aford to bring their store up to these bogus codes, so they have to sell. The GOV then subsidizes foreigners(middle east people) to come in and buy and run these stores without even bringing said stores up to code. the real kicker is that your tax dollars are paying for thisohmy.gif

I'm sure I'm going to enter a world of pain with this one, but having never lived overseas, I'm going to assume that not every kid watching cartoons is tuning into the "Death To Infidels Kiddie Hour" with the talking mouse, Mickey the Mujihadeen.

Besides, in our own recent past, Disney and Looney Tunes cartoons were SUPER DUPER RACIST.

Disney's Brer Rabbit and his friend The Tar Baby.

tar-baby3.jpg

Bugs Bunny has black friends!

tumblr_l2r2nqgi8u1qaoem1o1_500.jpg

In the 40's and 50's there was a lot of really offensive animation going on concerning Asians too.

My point is that we eventually moved past all that. I'm not so sure you can claim that all kids who watch jacked up stuff growing up turn into hateful adults. I watched lots of cartoons when I was a kid and I am neither a ninja or can turn into a truck.

And sure, there are brainwashed extremists, but that's not the issue is it? The issue is that their promoting violence. Is Davey and Goliath a corruptable cartoon? Are the producers of this show not forcing their ideals and beliefs down the impressionable brain-holes of all the little kids watching them?

davey-and-goliath.jpg

• Upvote 1

As I said, had you and a few of your generations grown up as Arabs in the Middle East, tell me how you think they would feel? The last thing we need to do is turn our backs on Palestine.

Let's see

unGODly

Liberal

probably a Dem

Jew hater

Did I leave anything out?

Legal disclaimer: ....this post is in no way the opinion of the staff and management of DV forum

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think this represents quite the opposite. If we didn't promote the perspective they already have of us and Israel, stuff like this wouldn't exist. We are not abandoning Israel. We just will not be abandoning Palestine either. It is not a one or the other situation, it does not have to be.

Gimme a break, if you grew up in the Middle East and had family that did the same you would very likely share the same sentiment they do. This is such an ignorant statement. You are completely denying the people of any perspective.

What to kill another 6 million Jews is that what your prompting.Then what to kill Christains throw out the world.That is what they , what to kill us all. I will never stand with apeople that can blow up buses, a place of worship,planes in to buildings,kill people in there beds and have there childern to kill.You people out think they want peace BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far as I'm concern they can all go to HE11!!!!!!!

What you're saying can only make me think of another holocaust. Something like an Arab genocide. It's sad that you would rather place yourself in Hitler's shoes than be bright enough to see the potential of history repeating itself. Your attitude will never bring about peace, only more destruction.

emot-shakehead.gif

What to kill another 6 million Jews is that what your prompting.Then what to kill Christains throw out the world.That is what they , what to kill us all. I will never stand with apeople that can blow up buses, a place of worship,planes in to buildings,kill people in there beds and have there childern to kill.You people out think they want peace BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far as I'm concern they can all go to HE11!!!!!!!

i agree anyone that wants to kill God's peple and try to divide the holy land of jerusalem shall and will burn in hell.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What you're saying can only make me think of another holocaust. Something like an Arab genocide. It's sad that you would rather place yourself in Hitler's shoes than be bright enough to see the potential of history repeating itself. Your attitude will never bring about peace, only more destruction.

Ya know Ayahuasca . Your heart and mind is in the right place but every time you open your mouth it ruins it. hahahaha. Seriously easy`s statement right from the start specified "radical Muslims" Not all Muslim's. And to me radical ANYTHING is bad JUJU. In a perfect world yes everyone would get along just peachy keen but hey it`s not. Yes had we handled things differently all those years back maybe these kids would be learning something different. Rather then hate. But that's not the way of it. The reality is we as a people have been placed in a position (even though this position was caused from a past history that may have been avoided) that we have to protect ourselves from a nation of extremist who want to kill the innocent.. It is one thing to fight and kill a warrior. But where lies the honor of killing the innocent

You say they ,want peace, will peace begins with peace.When, they blow people up,to kill people is that how, they get people to talk..Tell you what if they stop blowing people up I'll back them up. As I see that will be cold day in HE11!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Those radical Muslims are products of an unhealthy environment. Guess who is a large contributor to that unhealthy environment. No one is saying it's easy to reconsider everything we assume we know.

He's still not answering my question. The biggest problem here is that no one wants to accept the fact that these people have a totally different perspective. They are not living within OUR view of the world and choosing to be "evil." I guarantee if the roles were reversed the exact same thing would happen with us.

The approach the majority of us are taking here is a very narrow-minded approach. You will never understand what is happening in the Middle East until you open your mind up to another perspective. Of course this isn't the easy path. Ignorance is bliss, no?

You have my sincere thanks for bringing something so productive to the table. Please continue to do so. You paint such a nice representation of yourself and those that feel the same way as you!

THANK GOD I THINK THE WAY I DO, I WOULDN'T WANT THINK LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Radical Muslims are a cancer to society, much like America's ruthless gangs, murderers, rapists, etc. It is fair to attribute much of their bad behavior to an unhealthy environment and mental instability. The only way to stop a large cancer is to remove it and monitor it. If it starts coming back, you have to remove some more. With any luck, the cancer will be eliminated and won't come back but you have to get it by the roots.

If you can take the 'Radical' out of the 'Muslim', you have a spiritual human being. It is much easier to relate to and help a spiritual human being than a radical Muslim. JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How can you expect that simply removing these people will work(?)

I believe that hatred and murder are ideals that are instinctive to a very small proportion of the global society. Yet there is an alarmingly high number of individuals who continually carry out these radical acts of violence, often with suicidal conviction.

I don't know that we can simply exterminate evil but by removing the most evil (leader), the ones with the power to corrupt masses of spiritual human beings, it stands to reason that the evil movement will either cease to exist or the second best hater will be put in place as the new leader. Win! That's a step in the right direction. Now if evil leader #2 is removed, it will force the third choice. With each removal, the evil movement becomes weaker, fewer people are corrupted, and eventually the movement is overrun by a something more logical and productive.

• Downvote 1