Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Limitless pollution free electric power

Let me start with a great big THANK YOU ALL! to all those sending the kind words responding to my post. All the positive comments and those wanting to be involved really touched me. I look forward to meeting all of you and the circle wealthy friends this will bring together in the good Shepard work for our whole planet that we will be doing while getting fantastically wealthy doing it. Isn't capitalism great when so much can be made doing good works?

Everyone should know that when this goes public it is a ground floor opportunity that far outstrips any thing else, even the RV by many many fold. I am looking to build 10,000 power plants with no competition in sight where the power generated must be used first by law. This is patented technology where the newest tech used is all ready 50 years old. The rest is 300 to 3000 years old.

These power plants are nothing more than giant erector sets, concrete blocks, and water. They combine common everyday things to produce the most powerful power plants ever. More than a Million megawatts, far more even, from a single plant can be built today.

This is the opportunity to supply the US and then the World with cheap clean power "MADE IN THE USA". Power so cheap that once it's out there even building plants elsewhere in the World only makes that power cost more. Plants so cheap to run that once they pay for themselves at a penny per K/W hour makes a profit so big it's obscene!

By law these plants get the cost of generation for the current fueled plants. At that these plants once built in the numbers to supply just "our" needs make more than than the Fortune 500 all rolled together. A single share of original Coke stock that cost $32 is now worth about $14 million ( as I have read it somewhere, don't quote me on this).

Soda pop is nothing compared to energy. The cost to make soda and get it to to market is far more than the cost of this energy once the plant pays for itself. The ground floor opportunity is limited to those in before the first stock split. The second floor is still a great spot also. This is going to be the moneymaker of all time. It gushes money everywhere you look at it.

The power, and the Gov. contarcts to clean all the pollted water is emense. Then add everything on the periodic table as byproducts from cleaning the water. Fuels like Hydrogen and Oxygen, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond dust, and so on to the end of the table. All of them are highly marketable and used to manufacture things all over the world.

The 100% clean water with the just right minerals put back in could be worth more than the power. Who would buy any product not made with the 100% pure water? Water is in almost everything and needed world wide!

I look forward to hearing from all of you looking for that right place to put some of that Dinar profit. We have a very bright future ahead.

And ask the Lord to keep your feet on his path,

Bigtab

Bigtab and myself are planning to take this thing public this year post RV. I have known him and his late brother since 1995. Patent (5430333) if you want to look it up is a full utility patent. he and I talked this evening. He asks that you email him if you are interested in possibly investing so that he can contact you at the appropriate time and keep you informed.

Edited by ToddS
removed email address

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have a working unit? I'm an engineer with a number of patents and have worked on a mechanical self generating non linear device. What the patent describes seem like a perpetual motion machine, unless you have an energy input. Can you elaborate? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

more info please

Let me start with a great big THANK YOU ALL! to all those sending the kind words responding to my post. All the positive comments and those wanting to be involved really touched me. I look forward to meeting all of you and the circle wealthy friends this will bring together in the good Shepard work for our whole planet that we will be doing while getting fantastically wealthy doing it. Isn't capitalism great when so much can be made doing good works?

Everyone should know that when this goes public it is a ground floor opportunity that far outstrips any thing else, even the RV by many many fold. I am looking to build 10,000 power plants with no competition in sight where the power generated must be used first by law. This is patented technology where the newest tech used is all ready 50 years old. The rest is 300 to 3000 years old.

These power plants are nothing more than giant erector sets, concrete blocks, and water. They combine common everyday things to produce the most powerful power plants ever. More than a Million megawatts, far more even, from a single plant can be built today.

This is the opportunity to supply the US and then the World with cheap clean power "MADE IN THE USA". Power so cheap that once it's out there even building plants elsewhere in the World only makes that power cost more. Plants so cheap to run that once they pay for themselves at a penny per K/W hour makes a profit so big it's obscene!

By law these plants get the cost of generation for the current fueled plants. At that these plants once built in the numbers to supply just "our" needs make more than than the Fortune 500 all rolled together. A single share of original Coke stock that cost $32 is now worth about $14 million ( as I have read it somewhere, don't quote me on this).

Soda pop is nothing compared to energy. The cost to make soda and get it to to market is far more than the cost of this energy once the plant pays for itself. The ground floor opportunity is limited to those in before the first stock split. The second floor is still a great spot also. This is going to be the moneymaker of all time. It gushes money everywhere you look at it.

The power, and the Gov. contarcts to clean all the pollted water is emense. Then add everything on the periodic table as byproducts from cleaning the water. Fuels like Hydrogen and Oxygen, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond dust, and so on to the end of the table. All of them are highly marketable and used to manufacture things all over the world.

The 100% clean water with the just right minerals put back in could be worth more than the power. Who would buy any product not made with the 100% pure water? Water is in almost everything and needed world wide!

I look forward to hearing from all of you looking for that right place to put some of that Dinar profit. We have a very bright future ahead.

And ask the Lord to keep your feet on his path,

Bigtab