Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discount Codes

Safedinar.com should be able to help you out. I bought thru them C.O.D. via a cashiers check within 24 hours/over night. They don't take credit card orders, unless things have changed. You could get a cash advance and purchase a cashiers check for the purchase price. Does that help you? When you look it up on the internet you will get a bunch of sites, Theirs is the one with the 877- or 866- phone number in it. They are a UST registered company.

Later and ahh ... Go RV

Safedinar.com should be able to help you out. I bought thru them C.O.D. via a cashiers check within 24 hours/over night. They don't take credit card orders, unless things have changed. You could get a cash advance and purchase a cashiers check for the purchase price. Does that help you? When you look it up on the internet you will get a bunch of sites, Theirs is the one with the 877- or 866- phone number in it. They are a UST registered company.

Later and ahh ... Go RV

Thank you. I'm really looking for a discount of 10% like I used to get. The companies seem to all have boxes open for promo codes or coupons, I'm just not aware of what they are.