Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long to cash in?

funkemaster

Does anyone know how long the "cash in" places will run after an RV? For instance. Roger From DD is running the SLC shop for ALi after the RV. But does anyone know for how long. I can't imagine that it is indefinite but what if someone wants to ride out the cash in for a while to see where the market takes the price. Say 2 years, will that option still be available for cash in or will we at that point just have to go to the bank. And not just Ali, any of the other options that people talk about using. Adam, and Frank and some of the other sellers. Any ideas anyone? :huh:

Dudes. Keep the options open. Word on the street to Bagdad says that the window may stay open for up to two years as part of an arrangement that the U.S. ; Britain; France, and the Chinese et al government has, to slowly but steadily trade their dinar holdings back into cash in a manner that won't overwelm the banking system of Iraq. It may be less than two years. Like you this will alllow them to get a little more bang for the dinar as this monetary IPO rises to a rate the market can bear. This will allow you time to set up any legal financial planning you would need to legally help save you taxes on your profits and to grow your money in the future for you, your kids, and your grand kids.

Does anyone know how long the "cash in" places will run after an RV? For instance. Roger From DD is running the SLC shop for ALi after the RV. But does anyone know for how long. I can't imagine that it is indefinite but what if someone wants to ride out the cash in for a while to see where the market takes the price. Say 2 years, will that option still be available for cash in or will we at that point just have to go to the bank. And not just Ali, any of the other options that people talk about using. Adam, and Frank and some of the other sellers. Any ideas anyone? :huh:

Adam Montana is NOT, I repeat, NOT a seller. :shakehead: He is also NOT, I repeat, NOT a pumper. :shakehead: Do not lump him in with the ones that are! :excl:

Adam Montana is NOT, I repeat, NOT a seller. :shakehead: He is also NOT, I repeat, NOT a pumper. :shakehead: Do not lump him in with the ones that are! :excl:

Sorry, I didn't mean Adam is a seller or pumper as I know he is not, But as he states with his VIP program you will have a good option from being VIP. I'm wondering will his "good option" be a 30 day window, or up to possibly a 2 year window? My question which I guess is not stated very clearly because I haven't gotten a direct answer is will my options begin to shrink If I wait to cash in (or maybe better stated, In how much time will they begin to shrink). :blink: When it first RVs Adams VIP thing will obviously be an option, and the Thing ran by DD, and the offices ran by others. Obviously banks aren't going anywhere. But say I wait 2 years to can in. Will the options like Adams VIP option (I know I'm not a VIP) or the DD office etc. still be an option? Or will it only be the banks/airports still cashing in?

Maybe a staff member or ADAM can answer this part. Supposing I pay and join for the VIP. If I wait to cash in say +- 2 years. Will the better cash in rate open to VIPs in the beginning still be in existence or will it by that time be pretty flat across the board VIP or not.

I mean this with no disrespect but it seems like somewhat of an important question that I never see being discussed. :( Thanks for any help

Sorry, I didn't mean Adam is a seller or pumper as I know he is not, But as he states with his VIP program you will have a good option from being VIP. I'm wondering will his "good option" be a 30 day window, or up to possibly a 2 year window? My question which I guess is not stated very clearly because I haven't gotten a direct answer is will my options begin to shrink If I wait to cash in (or maybe better stated, In how much time will they begin to shrink). :blink: When it first RVs Adams VIP thing will obviously be an option, and the Thing ran by DD, and the offices ran by others. Obviously banks aren't going anywhere. But say I wait 2 years to can in. Will the options like Adams VIP option (I know I'm not a VIP) or the DD office etc. still be an option? Or will it only be the banks/airports still cashing in?

Maybe a staff member or ADAM can answer this part. Supposing I pay and join for the VIP. If I wait to cash in say +- 2 years. Will the better cash in rate open to VIPs in the beginning still be in existence or will it by that time be pretty flat across the board VIP or not.

I mean this with no disrespect but it seems like somewhat of an important question that I never see being discussed. :( Thanks for any help

Adam's VIP program is purely Post-RV strategies, including negotiated cash-in rates with certain banks for VIP members. Adam can't release information on which banks until the time comes (for obvious reasons). Those who are VIP members at the time of RV will receive the benefits of years of hard work on Adam's part not only of cash in rates but investement strategies, tax expert assistance, etc. As far as bank cash-in windows, I don't believe anyone can predict that until the RV occurs. Even then it may be a constantly changing thing. Point is, no one knows right now. Personally, I hope the window is a long one, I hope to cash in a little at a time depending on rates of course. Hope this answers your question!

BTW, the minute RV occurs, the VIP program will no longer accept new members. The time to get in on it is NOW, before it's too late. There is a vast wealth of information there that will help members that want to make best use of their money make the right preparations before the RV.