Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Saturday be the big day?

Today is only yesterdays tommorrow..

so that would make Saturday "soon"....

and Sunday " next week"...

Sorry...LOL...I could'nt resist.

I hope we see movement on the RV in the very near future. Iraq needs it, and many of us would really like to benefit from it.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 1

Thursday & Friday is the weekend in Iraq. Our Saturday & Sunday is their Monday & Tuesday. Could Saturday the 28th be the big RV day? Your thoughts on all this.

Hi Luigi welcome. Your post is a question not a rumor. DV has a section for questions. To answer your question, none of us know that answer. It could rv on any day in the future. Thx

Hi Luigi welcome. Your post is a question not a rumor. DV has a section for questions. To answer your question, none of us know that answer. It could rv on any day in the future. Thx

My bad I think you posted this in opinions not rumors.....welcome none the less.

Welcme to the forum Luigi. Don't worry about the negatives. Some people on here have no clue what the plus and minus is even for. If they don't agree with you it's a neg. I just ignore it. I am also amused at the number of people that say it can't happen until this or that happens. The real truth is Iraq can do what ever they want with their currency and they don't need DV's approval first.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1