Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear President Obama:

Qman

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. I ask that you return America to its August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state and you are no longer a citizen.

Thank you,

Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. I ask that you return America to its August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state and you are no longer a citizen.

Thank you,

In 1959....Hawaii was a territory. It has already been established by precedent that being born in a territory does not disqualify you from being natural born.:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dont know about others....but I am really sick and tired of political venues in a Dinar Forum.

I am totally for free speech, but please post non dinar related news, thoughts or opinions at web sites designed for it.

Every forum heading here has the word "Dinar" in it. If I want the ramblings of political views I will be sure to go to that site.

It is my opinion that if topics were held to Dinar and Dinar related news, there would be much less fighting, taunting and negativity.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 15

Dear President Obama:

Thank you,

I am sure you would prefer to go back to a time when blacks were not allowed to vote!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 15

Let's go all the way back to July 7, 1898 to release Hawaii as a state and a territory. Americans forcibly overthrew the Monarchy to make it a republic and then a territory. Pretty sad if you read up on the history.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will take all the negs they want to give. My point still stands...and it is obvious by vote who disgruntled Republicans are.

I am actually neither Dem nor GOP. In my opinion they both have issues.

But to give negs for on a Dinar Forum for asking the info posted to be Dinar related is childish.

Really?? negatives for asking that Dinar material be posted at a Dinar site.

Every big spat on here has had nothing to do with Dinar....and you red rock throwers are simply proving my point.

Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I will take all the negs they want to give. My point still stands...and it is obvious by vote who disgruntled Republicans are.

But to give negs for on a Dinar Forum for asking the info posted to be Dinar related is childish.

Every big spat on here has had nothing to do with Dinar....and you red rock throwers are simply proving my point.

Thank you.

You are welcome..

BTW, I am neither a republican nor a dem... AND, I did my homework in regards to any and ALL candidates.

I am FOR THE CONSTITUTION>

That is what most seem to be confused about.

Best Regards..

• Upvote 5

Thank you.

Once again... You do realize that this is the "Off Topics" forum section. Don't you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am sure you would prefer to go back to a time when blacks were not allowed to vote!

Why are you so racist? Just about every other post you make has racist comments in it. You are the one that needs to get past race! It is on your mind constantly. Get over it!!

Every time someone says anything negative about Obama, there's your racist comment, when whomever is posting probably doesn't even think about his color or maybe they are just commenting on his white side. Do you feel it is your duty to bring race or color to the debate. Let's see you debate the issue, instead of pulling the race card, yours should be worn out by now. Geeez! I have yet to see you make an intelligent argument that could give someone something to think about. Some of your Liberal friends are in here, ask them how. I may not agree with their ideals or logic, but they do have a rather eloquent way with words.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thank you.

Anything "goes" in Off-Topic

That is the intention for the section.

Not everything has to be DINAR related, just in respect of all viewers, remember to put it in its correct section.

Have a nice day :)

Dear President Obama:

Thank you,

Link? ;)

Every forum heading here has the word "Dinar" in it.

it says general topics, off topic posts. i don't see the word dinar anywhere in this particular forum. there are actually only 6 forums that have the word dinar in them..

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are welcome..

BTW, I am neither a republican nor a dem... AND, I did my homework in regards to any and ALL candidates.

I am FOR THE CONSTITUTION>

That is what most seem to be confused about.

Best Regards..

How about being for the Ten Commandments!

I dont know about others....but I am really sick and tired of political venues in a Dinar Forum.

I am totally for free speech, but please post non dinar related news, thoughts or opinions at web sites designed for it.

This site is designed for these topics as well. "OFF TOPIC POSTS", Just before you click the topic, check the FORUM COLUMN to see if it has the word Dinar in it, if not, don't click it. That should solve your issue.

Disclaimer: Some folks accidentally post in the wrong forum, but usually a MOD will correct that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1