Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Director of Iraq Social Welfare: Smart cards are completed and ready for issuance to beneficiaries

DRV1804

* Director of Iraq Social Welfare: Smart cards are completed and ready for issuance to beneficiaries

May 26th, 2011 01:40 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

(Baghdad, Post) – The Directorate of Social Welfare of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs said on Thursday that it has completed version of the smart card for all covered by a network of social protection for the men’s group.

A spokesman for the Directorate Salem Kayf told (Baghdad, Post) that “the Directorate of Social Welfare has completed Asaddaralbtaqp smart all covered by social protection network in Baghdad and the provinces.”

He Kayf that “all will receive salaries covered by the social welfare of government banks instead of postal services.”

He added that “the issuance of smart card for each covered by a network of social welfare will reduce cases of fraud and receipt of wages is illegal for people not covered by it.”

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the end of 2005, the application program of social protection network, which gives subsidies of minimum 50 thousand dinars per month with a maximum rate of 150 thousand dinars per month, and the distribution of these subsidies in several sectors of society such as the elderly, widows, orphans, divorced and unemployed.

The Currency Newshound Note: Based on the current CBI exchange rate of $1 USD = 1170 dinars or 1 dinar = $0.0008547 …and according to this article the smart card will be loaded monthly with a minimum of $42.735 (50,000 dinar) up to a maximum of $128.205 (150,000 dinar) to cover the cost of staple goods such as rice, wheat, eggs, flour, etc.

(Baghdad, Post) – The Directorate of Social Welfare of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs said on Thursday that it has completed version of the smart card for all covered by a network of social protection for the men’s group.

.”The Currency Newshound Note: Based on the current CBI exchange rate of $1 USD = 1170 dinars or 1 dinar = $0.0008547 …and according to this article the smart card will be loaded monthly with a minimum of $42.735 (50,000 dinar) up to a maximum of $128.205 (150,000 dinar) to cover the cost of staple goods such as rice, wheat, eggs, flour, etc.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for your post...I am curious!

Can someone tell me what the "Network of social protection for the Men's group" is?

also, is it a good sign for the dinar to RV soon if these "smart cards" are loaded with dinar at the present rate?

Edited by jbbdolphins

So, my understanding, without understanding is that Iraq will make the people wealthy with an RV...the balance on the smart card will become the RV rate. If their thinking is just that, the people will suddenly become wealthy and the government will be able to do away with their "assistant program" for the poor. However, what would give the people incentive to work? We will wait and see, I see the good with the cards, if the cards are anything like the cards issued in the US, monies cannot be withdrawn, only used to purchase food. they could possibly buy food for their families for many years. OH Well!! I would like to see and RV soon, let the Iraqi government worry about the "smart cards".

I sure hope this will NEW WEALTH will cover the cost of staple goods such as rice, wheat, eggs, flour, etc. . For a country claiming to be so Rich in OIL & GAS I think the Goverment stinks if this is ALL they can do to help these poor people.The GOI need's to take a CUT in Pay and pay those who sufferd the most.

I sure hope this will NEW WEALTH will cover the cost of staple goods such as rice, wheat, eggs, flour, etc. . For a country claiming to be so Rich in OIL & GAS I think the Goverment stinks if this is ALL they can do to help these poor people.The GOI need's to take a CUT in Pay and pay those who sufferd the most.

Well said Rick...however, people who have been oppressed for long time are grateful for any help that they can get. I would hope with a "new government" in place, they can concentrate on education and health care as well as basic needs.