Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR CONF. CALL 5-25-11 from dd

DinarThug

Posted Today, 06:38 PM

PTR Conference Call 5 25 2011

Please Excuse Typos!Dan: This will be the shortest PTR call ever heard. A lot of good stuff going on today.

Brief you guys on some things. A lot of good things in the air. We do want to talk really quick about how fast we think it is happening without dates. Things get so exciting sometimes – many times news that was supposed to happen and didn’t.

Chief V sent over a video that I posted in the Horse Corral today. Listen to the names being talked about in this newscast from May 19th. Validates what Iraq trying to accomplish and the big companies investing in Iraq. Plays into the feel, the industry and where we are going with the currency the baskets. Etc.

(Please go to the Horse Corral to view.)

Iraq oil- 2 billion barrels a day

27 billion revenue in first 4 months this year

Hedge fund activity taking place

Morgan Stanley, Citi Group etc. looking at Iraq

The reason that hit home with me is because of the names they are talking about… HSBC one of largest banks handle most of RE loans. Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, also heard that HSBC made a smart early move in 2005… liker Chief and some of you.

Some things we have always known and now talking them about in the news. 2 billion barrels/day. etc. Infrastructure now being put in.

Want to talk about some of the facts we know of. We believe more than the news – our information will tell us before the news. No one knows when this will take place. A lot of people come on the calls to be sure in the right investment. For a lot of us waiting for this to fix our month or day this is harder. Talked to Chris last nite = a lot of stree in this, emotionally connected to this… Trying to do a call every night at 9 est. Giving away the 25k dinars… Unless something going on will do the calls at night.

Want to talk about how we conceive this is taking place. Intel is saying the intel is saying as early as tomorrow as late as Monday etc….. blah blah blah. Want to focus on post rv – are you ready? I have talked a lot to Clint Coons in the last day or two. I know that a lot of you have appointments with him tomorrow. Tells me that people are talking about post rv. Ty will be on tomorrow to explain cash outs, banking, wires etc and will ask him ?’s you have posted.

I know we are right there. Just want to be prepared. Feels like next 3-5 days to me.

Appreciate all the mods etc.

Tony: I really don’t know how to do this call from this point. Everything Dan said was great. Have been telling you if I were you I would be getting my action plan together instead of worrying about when it is going to happen. That close. Today I was gathering intel – it wasn’t coming from the same sources, the same people. The process isn’t the same place as it was before.

Got information from Canada, Iraq, the US today… not our normal sources. The process isn’t where it used to be. It is closer to me and you. I really want to tell you dates. Want to say I am 99.9% but that 1% kills a lot of people. So I will say I am 1% the other way.

I think everybody… I am trying to say this… don’t buy reserves… more dinar… be happy.

Got confirmations from some banks today. They knew the exact date this was going to happen 5 days ago. They were alerted the exact date this was going to happen. When we say there are people who know that – yes there are. They would have to know that to be prepared for the onslaught that’s coming. That was a lot of the discussion today – how to handle the lines, extra security etc…. all about the banks and how to get that part ready. Not sure how you guys will react. Don’t want to have mob scenes etc. Preparing their own guidelines and rules. Should tell you that if the banks are having those discussions that it is really close if they are at that level.

Tonight I would be making sure I had my action plan together. My sources today said they were just leaving their attorney’s office… making their plans. Hopefully you guys have done that for the last 3 days. Those of you who did take Clint’s course will be really happy. You will be organized and be able to ask the right ?’s.

We are here – in the moment. Dan did give you guys the date in his own way. Did in Fact give it to you.

Let’s just be happy. Can’t say anything else except I am ecstatic… I really am. I have been in the past. Saw things on the board that verified some information so you should know we were that close Friday, Monday, Tuesday. Actually that close. Can’t say it is 100% cause I am not pushing the button. Really, really close. Feel good about it. Go to sleep tonight. I go to sleep every night. Don’t stay up waiting for it and be miserable the whole next day. Every day I know I am that much closer.

Spend the time putting the plan together for as soon as you get the word. This is the 1st thing I have to do … who I have to contact. Not guaranteeing anything – the information I have gotten says we are really close. You guys are about to enjoy a good life. I sound positive every time I say that – the people I am forgetting that from – they are explaining to me why it didn’t happen and no I can’t say that on this line to 6,000 people. Made sense to me. Some of the things I gave you today they weren’t ready for now they are ready for. If you go to your bank and ask your teller they won’t know anything until the very last minute. If they had known months ago you would be walking into an empty bank.

Sorry they had to go through that. The banks knew what they were doing and didn’t want to lose their work force.

This is our shortest call in history.

Viper: Just like to say thank you to you and Dan the brother and sister mods and all of our members. I am with you I think we are really close. Need to prepare.

Q and A:

? Said you can’t give us the dates…. Based on your intel today – do you think that if I only had till Monday to live that I could cash this out for my wife?

Tony: She’d be able to cash it out after you die whether you are there or not.

? But could I cash out and hand it to her?

Tony: I think you would if it was the last breath you had I think you would.

? This is Tag from LA (above…) I appreciate that information and I am going to tell her now.

Tony: Tell her don’t get to give me my half.

? The car to top your Bentley?

Tony: The Bugatti. Dan has speed I have style.

? Thank you so much I really appreciate everything you have done. A ? re the new law concerning people without 10 million being unable to invest. What is the number for that law?

Tony: A thread in the forum… a copy of it… can’t remember exactly where. Probably in last 2 weeks… (Chat says the Dodd Franklin law on Wall St. Reform.)

? Not cutting out by Monday are you Tony?

Tony: Well we have our 10-day thing to do…

? What if he only lived till Saturday?

Tony: Let’s go with Monday ok….. Next question would be Sunday then Friday…

? Will he see more than $4? More than $4.50?

Tony: What I have heard is you will see well more than $4. 4.50 is still more than $4.00 …..

? Read somewhere that the holdup is some agency trying to locate all the “bad people” that have dinar – did you hear that?

Tony: Yes I did but I know they said that was very sensitive information… I can’t even believe that you read that somewhere… I heard a rumor too. That they had a blacklist and those people they didn’t want to have this $$. Could be the same list. Just a rumor though…

Thank you guys for being here. Sleep good tonight. Nobody stay up all night don’t want to be tired tomorrow.

Good night from the mods.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The RV numbers seems so good to be true I don't even know what to say. What do I know though. If it were to revalue at 1:1 I'm pretty sure cash i'd in all if not at least half of my dinar.

THANKS for the info. =]

Edited by Solarcloud
  • Upvote 1

People if you see anything with TONYTNT in it, RUN at the speed of light.dry.gif

He said he was IN LINE cashing in last month!

Zero Intel with even less credibility.

Just Sayin...............blink.gif

The reason that hit home with me is because of the names they are talking about… HSBC one of largest banks handle most of RE loans. Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, also heard that HSBC made a smart early move in 2005… liker Chief and some of you.

Fantasy..........wink.gif

• Upvote 4

People if you see anything with TONYTNT in it, RUN at the speed of light.dry.gif

Zero Intel with even less credibility.

Just Sayin...............blink.gif

Fantasy..........wink.gif

Agreed. He's one of those folks you wanna steer clear of. Talk about being reliable... There are many of them, though..........

"

People if you see anything with TONYTNT in it, RUN at the speed of light.

Zero Intel with even less credibility."

Yeah, I actually was told by my brother to listen to the conference call. I got on the call, listened to Tony broadcasting live at a bank in San Francisco (I think) and that he was attempting to cash in. They were saying that the RV had occurred and was locked in at 2 pm with the intel being confirmed and 100% accurate. Of course, you know the story, nothing of the sort happened. About a month later, I'm listening to the PTR CC and I hear Dan or someone saying to the effect "Yeah, we heard a rumor that it was going to RV at 2 pm and didn't believe it so we sent Tony down to the bank to debunk it." I was FLOORED!!!! First, that Tony was acting a fool along with the rest that it had RV'd. Singing, praising each other, blah, blah, blah. Four weeks later after a ton of backlash, they now say "we sent Tony down to the bank to debunk it" ? I HAVE NOT BELIEVED a single RV announcement or prediction since. Tony and those on his CC ruined that aspect of this investment for me. I now check Forex once in the morning and once at night. I DO NOT LISTEN to Tony anymore because he has ZERO CREDIBILITY with me.

• Upvote 3

? Read somewhere that the holdup is some agency trying to locate all the “bad people” that have dinar – did you hear that?

Tony: Yes I did but I know they said that was very sensitive information… I can’t even believe that you read that somewhere… I heard a rumor too. That they had a blacklist and those people they didn’t want to have this $$. Could be the same list. Just a rumor though…

Yeah could see that news paper headline: Dinar RV held up due to bad people

I think Tony would agree with anything. Tony is what is know as a "tool".

If you people "REALLY!!!!" believe this crap from TONY!! I have a bridge I'll sell ya!! CHEAP!!!!! :lol:

Does it have trolls under it?

Hey All~

I just want to clear the air about some of the bank rumors that I've been reading. First off.. I've worked in the banking system for about 5 years now at the same bank (Bank of the West) in Colorado. I worked as a Teller (csr), Financial Service Rep (FSR) and also as a Financial Service Consultant (FSC). I'm very close to my Branch Manager and Invest Rep. I can assure you I know a few things about the banking system.

1: I would not consider Bank of the West as big as Wells Fargo, or JP Morgan Chase

I can assure you the following:

1A: Bank Teller as you guys call them (CSR) are NOT notified of an upcoming change in currency, Neither are FSR, FSC, Branch Manger or Invest Rep. I'm still in constant contact with my Branch Manger and Invest Rep and the only information they know.. has been from this site or another site.

2: They would have to know that to be prepared for the onslaught that’s coming.. Maybe true, but a bank will handle a currency exchange in the following manner:

1. When people would come in to exchange Euro for USD (example) We would take the euro go over to our computer check to see the exchange rate and inform the client. From there we would take the euro and send it down to our exchange department who would then credit the clients account within 2-3 day's. My point in saying this is a bank does not really need to be (prepared for an onslaught) because the bank would not exchange the currency on demand. So exchanging Euro for USD would be the same process as exchanging IQD for USD. Yes, maybe the line for getting service would be around the block down the street and start at grandma's house, but the process to exchange the currency would stay the same.

I hope you take this information as just information from my personal experience and knowledge (5 years banking experience), but I wanted to clear some banking rumors I keep hearing.

In response from the below statement (below)

Got confirmations from some banks today. They knew the exact date this was going to happen 5 days ago. They were alerted the exact date this was going to happen. When we say there are people who know that – yes there are. They would have to know that to be prepared for the onslaught that’s coming. That was a lot of the discussion today – how to handle the lines, extra security etc…. all about the banks and how to get that part ready. Not sure how you guys will react. Don’t want to have mob scenes etc. Preparing their own guidelines and rules. Should tell you that if the banks are having those discussions that it is really close if they are at that level.

~Nate

Edited by Madrage88
  • Upvote 1

My Buttons have been pushed !! and it's the same carp, and the same people who have been leading good people down

the garden path for years on the OTC/Pink sheet boards for years.

all of them...glory hounds/slime balls..IMHO

it will happen in time, but they will not get a hero cookie from me.

the best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 1