Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

source

scuttle

high level source reported to me yesterday that he talked w/ his brothers about possible rv Monday. Iraq may wait until following Monday because of the holiday. Either way Monday, Tuesday cash in. Cash in days will be limited to 20 days. all big denoms come in first, then rate will go up. HLS says $1.11

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 45

high level source reported to me yesterday that he talked w/ his brothers about possible rv Monday. Iraq may wait until following Monday because of the holiday. Either way Monday, Tuesday cash in. Cash in days will be limited to 20 days. all big denoms come in first, then rate will go up. HLS says $1.11

I think he meant 11/1

• Upvote 1

I have to call BS. You made this comment on another post at 3:19pm:

Posted Today, 03:19 PM

yes it was a coincidence

Read more:

Then you decided you would share this little nugget of info at 3:32. I would have to wonder why if this were not true info, you would take the time to comment on another post then wait 15 minutes to post your gossip. The 15 minutes between posts was spent dreaming up the wording for this post. You will have to do better then this if you want try to pull the wool over the eye's of us here at DV.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 5

Another unnamed high level source... yeah right... shame we can't screen these worthless rumors and just lock these people out.

Cheapens the site like don't promote other sites... some of their mods have "boots on the ground contacts".. unamed high level contacts... etc etc.

Do they celebrate Memorial Day in Iraq or is there some Muslim Holiday as well ? :blink:

Hey, D.T. the next Iraq holiday is July 14th which is called "Republic Day". cf:http://iraq.usembassy.gov/iraq/holidays.html :)

• Upvote 2

Hi scuttle :)

Thank you for your post.

In your post, you mention "HLS". I assume you mean

Homeland Security? If indeed you do, do you really think

they have a clue about something only Dr. Shabibi and *maybe*

Mr. Maliki know? Maybe you mean "high level source"? Either way,

I think you understand the question.

Read your post carefully, then simply ask yourself who would actually

know this information other than the government of Iraq who are the only

ones that are able to revalue their currency when they are ready.

Welcome to DV :D

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

High Level Source? Serious... These kinds of posts are dime a dozen

Hi scuttle :)

Thank you for your post.

In your post, you mention "HLS". I assume you mean

Homeland Security? If indeed you do, do you really think

they have a clue about something only Dr. Shabibi and *maybe*

Mr. Maliki know? Maybe you mean "high level source"? Either way,

I think you understand the question.

Read your post carefully, then simply ask yourself who would actually

know this information other than the government of Iraq who are the only

ones that are able to revalue their currency when they are ready.

Welcome to DV :D

All my best!

Jim

---

I think when he said HLS he meant "High Level Source..."

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Well, Iraq doesnt celebrate Memorial Day.....as far as an RV taking place sometime in the next week, I can see that...as far as the rate, imfo on a different page than your source. Be Blessed!

Next.

BOy you got slammed for this one

better do some damage control to get 14 negatives taken away

lol

I do however admire your guts to post this as a newbie

so here is a +1 for you

come on Dvets help him out a lil

I just wish people would stop acting like they are on the know. Im seeing all. Kinds of people Posting with wild claims.... just to make them feel important. And the same BS is reposted. On other sites saying they are from DV. Ticks me off!

Patb1 you gave me something to think about. Maybe he's been a member at some other dinar site that discourages freedom of speech for so long that he's not used to having so much freedom to express himself. That's probably it, he's just testing the water, stretching his wings, testing the patience of the elders. Anyone who's raised teenagers should recognize this. ;)

• Upvote 1