Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POPPY2 5/26/2011

nointel

POPPY2 5/26/2011

12:05 AM [POPPY2] guys we are close and i know you are tired of hearing that term but i have talked with several new people at major positions and many that have always been negative and laughed, today had a very serious look on their face today and said this thing is happening and all these are bank presidents at some major banks. Hang on and thank God that you where smart enough to get in this thing ahead of many major corporations that announced they where getting invested in iraq today. poppy

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

POPPY2 5/26/2011

12:05 AM [POPPY2] guys we are close and i know you are tired of hearing that term but i have talked with several new people at major positions and many that have always been negative and laughed, today had a very serious look on their face today and said this thing is happening and all these are bank presidents at some major banks. Hang on and thank God that you where smart enough to get in this thing ahead of many major corporations that announced they where getting invested in iraq today. poppy

You talked to Maliki or Shabs? When?..........sorry to be sarcastic....but we do hear that alotsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

POPPY2 5/26/2011

12:05 AM [POPPY2] guys we are close and i know you are tired of hearing that term

Thx for the post nointel

I'm not tired of hearing that term as long as it's not every day from the same Pumper Guru ! B)

• Upvote 1

POPPY2 5/26/2011

Sounds like a collection of some among the most common hype BS lines about the RV. ... Thanks anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like a collection of some among the most common hype BS lines about the RV. ... Thanks anyway.

Hi umbertino :)

So true what you stated my friend. They borrow from each other, and regurgitate

the same information with a slight different twist, and it all sounds like

"new" intel.

It is all unfortunate...then again...it IS a Thursday.

Thanks for the post nointel. I like the fact that these fellows

seem to have less and less to say recently which is healthy

for us all. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

POPPY2 5/26/2011

So what Poppy is saying is.... he was at some place where he had access to several new people who many have had always been negative, but now they had a serious look on their faces. These people are bank presidents of some major banks. ummmmmm let me seeeeee ummmmm , where would a bunch of bank presidents hang out with other bank presidents of major banks, and Poppy just happen to run into this bunch of bank presidents from some major banks hanging together. Sounds to me Poppy is hanging out at a Bank President Convention where all of the major bank presidents are invited.. Is that what he is saying? sorry but I have to call BS

Oh ya UMBERTINO somebody gave you a minus for your opinion so I gave you a positive to take the minus away.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2

POPPY2 5/26/2011

Sooo.....a bunch of Bank Presidents (Major Banks, no less) gather in one spot to chat about Dinar? Nice! :blink::unsure::rolleyes:<_<

GO RV, then BV

So what Poppy is saying is.... he was at some place where he had access to several new people who many have had always been negative, but now they had a serious look on their faces. These people are bank presidents of some major banks. ummmmmm let me seeeeee ummmmm , where would a bunch of bank presidents hang out with other bank presidents of major banks, and Poppy just happen to run into this bunch of bank presidents from some major banks hanging together. Sounds to me Poppy is hanging out at a Bank President Convention where all of the major bank presidents are invited.. Is that what he is saying? sorry but I have to call BS

Oh ya UMBERTINO somebody gave you a minus for your opinion so I gave you a positive to take the minus away.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Exactly! I was also invited to that bank convention, but then they realized that I don't work at a bank and that I'm not the president of any bank. However I do keep a handful of presidents of banks in my closet at home. So I do have access to them for personal questions and intel.

Think I will start working on re-inventing the wheel to kill my time from now on. I'm bored with all of this for the time being and I can come back in a couple of years and read the exact same stuff. I know....I know, I'm being negative and all you folks that are sitting on the edge of your chairs waiting for an RV are going to be upset with me, but that's ok. If it helps you to take your mind off the fact that there isn't going to be an RV anytime soon, then at least I helped you out for a bit. So you are welcome! Have a nice Holiday weekend all!!

POPPY2 5/26/2011

Can you please provide the names of these major corporations getting invested.

Goodness, where is my cold brew-skie... Hmmmmm, how refreshing it is! Anyone ready for that cold refreshing beverage of your choice on this Memorial Day Weekend?

Come on RV....

We are all ready to actually smile, dance and scream...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

End Quote

Thanks Man. That is appreciated. Tried to do same for you but ran out of pluses. Will do as soon as I can. Again thanks.

End Quote

Thanks Man. That is appreciated. Tried to do same for you but ran out of pluses. Will do as soon as I can. Again thanks.

Ok. Done.