Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence?

cooked

Tuesday night I couldn't sleep worth a s**&t. Tossing and turning all night. Finally I got up and looked at the clock. 3:22 on the clock. Isn't that the number some people were touting as the rate? I am in no way predicting, i just hope it was some kind of sign. Some kinda sign please. Thanks

• Upvote 7

Tuesday night I couldn't sleep worth a s**&t. Tossing and turning all night. Finally I got up and looked at the clock. 3:22 on the clock. Isn't that the number some people were touting as the rate? I am in no way predicting, i just hope it was some kind of sign. Some kinda sign please. Thanks

One thing is certain if the rate was that high I would be going on a 6 month vacation without a care in the world. Blowing MONEY FAST as rick ross would say.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

One thing is certain if the rate was that high I would be going on a 6 month vacation without a care in the world. Blowing MONEY FAST as rick ross would say.

Sounds you may go broke pretty fast blowing $$$ so quick, is your money spend it and enjoy it well.

LOL! Call me crazy, but that's the number i predicted. B):lol:

Pre war rate. They (gurus) expect the same rate after RV

lol.

Things that happens we can't explain..sounds pretty good! maybe $3.22 for sure.

Make that without LOP please. Thanks.

Well, I think you definitely make the cut. It's official you have achieved Guru status.

And the way he got that rate sounds a lot more serious and scientific and solid and sound than the way most Gurus set rates.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mmm and I guess that Okie only look at his clock between 7 and 8

:lol: buwhahahah....and he probably thinks that it will RV only a the "Bottom Half of the Hour"....buwhahaha!!! :lol:

see movie "The Hunt For Red October" for all of you who don't get my joke.

• Upvote 1

Its TIME TO PLAY TIME LINE

Post your Time in relation to the vaule of the dinar

If your time is AM that means its gonna be hi

if your time is pm that means (you are sleeping during the day and you should be at work and not at home on the computer)(notice I didnt post a time cause I am at work LOL)

(this is all in light hearted fun) Please dont take it to serisous

But really if you wake up and check your clock post it next time

and if you dream aobut it post it

Just a good stress releiver

Cook I gave you a +1 for coming up with this in the first place

however I am not sure you have reached GURU status yet. lol

GO RV

I see the numbers 34 and 7 all the time...ALL THE TIME. The time is either 7:34 or 3:47 or the temp is 34 degrees. Everywhere I look I see the number 34. I thought it was going to RV on 3/4 or 4/3 but nope. Anyway, im glad im not the only one that thinks the way I do.