Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While I have no idea what happened in the "bang" situation....

Your post is interesting TJ...did you write it while looking in the mirror????

Let's see....."deliberately takes opposing views" and then "posting things on peoples profile pages".....this sounds like exactly how I would describe YOU to someone!

Anyone who thinks I am just trying to "bashing" TJ can simply go to MY profile page and get a peek at what he does to other posters. You will not see any correspondence on HIS profile page because he deletes anything I or anyone says on his page that isn't "praise" because he thinks it "covers his tracks" .....it doesn't!

I am CERTAIN that you have never held yourself above offending or bashing other people on here when you so choose....just ask Drunken Irish.....so I am not sure that your throne sits quiet as high in the air as you seem to think it does!

I like Bang.....and like I said have no idea what happened....but honestly TJ....for you to be on a soap box about arguing and profile page games is way WAYYYYY hypocritical ;)

Im off for vacation....Love Peace and Chicken Grease B)

Any posts I have made on your profile page were made as a mockery of what you and your cohorts do to the rest of us. You have tried to get my Irish up and unfortunately it has worked from time to time. As such I have responded to you upon occasion with more emotion than intelligence. Guilty as charged. It's one of my human flaws and I'm aware of it and working on it. As far as deleting the messages you and your buddies have left me....I probably should not have because they would have gotten you all banned. Why would I keep a message on MY profile of you telling me I'm a "loser", a "woman" and a "Jerk".

I'm tired of the games. I'm done with them. You and your cronies are vicious and horrible and then when you feel the heat gettting too high you become sweet and innocent for a few days and then the cycle starts again.

I'll finish this the way I began it.......enough is enough.

• Upvote 5

Hang in there brother, we will get to the bottom of this and help you with this issue!!

Slade: Chill out!!! This was already be settled and everyone was ask to drop it!! Why keep bringing it back up, it doesn't help this issue!!

You tell'em Bumper64. I am confident now, Bumper is on it and will get to the bottom of it. Everyone take a Chill Pill :D

I disagree. We need to keep the site as democratic as possible. We all support Iraq's freedoms and it would be hypocritical to attempt anything less than freedom on this site. It's like TV; if you don't like the channel, change it but don't necessarily lobby congress to ban the channel or it's content. Say or lobby as you must, but I feel the freedoms here reflect our ideals of the socities in which we live.

JUST DON'T READ IT OR PAY ANY HEED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE CONTENT OF A POST. SIMPLE !! Might also be

helpful to remember the poster's name and just don't read any

of their articles. That's what I do until I exhaust everything else, then I go back to the posts by those I don't like to see what they are saying and if their rhetoric has changed any.

Tommy boy, that is a good point and their will always. Be differences of opinions but some of the comments can get to be nasty and absolutly attacking. Those are the kind of comments not needed, I don't think everyone needs to act all loving and kind but not posting hurtful personal comments would clean things up and lessen some tension, just thinkin.... ;)

• Upvote 1

Some of the bully's here, I hate to think what a little money will do for their actions in the future??? Bang, don't let anyone chase you off, you are the winner, not them.

God Bless you and all you have dine for me and our Country

Linny

• Upvote 2

Tommy boy, that is a good point and their will always. Be differences of opinions but some of the comments can get to be nasty and absolutly attacking. Those are the kind of comments not needed, I don't think everyone needs to act all loving and kind but not posting hurtful personal comments would clean things up and lessen some tension, just thinkin.... wink.gif

I do agree with the self control aspect, but it is exactly as stated; "self control". I don't like it when I see bashing for some unexplained reason, but by the US's constitution it's citizens are guaranteed freedom of the press and I have always felt the same principle applied here as well.

That being said, I suppose Adam can do whatever he chooses and possibly restriction of someone's ability to post anything could or should be restricted, but again, just don't read it. That old adage about "Sticks and stones may break my bones, (etc)........." applies here. This is Adam's site and he can censor or not at his will. His decision will not effect my feelings about DV being the best darn dinar site on the WWW.

Edited by tommyboy

I wonder is its that TABOO person with what is claimed to have many names and like to play games. SORRY BanG TJ EASY I agree the MODS have to police this site better cause its turning into one of those (BS) others.

FLASH101

I just spoke with BanG --- and he is NOT going to leave DV, which I can certainly understand would be the gut reaction to such a situation....... His family comes first --- along with his Country which he proudly served and continues to serve in his thoughts, words and deeds.

I am just proud to be able to call him a friend and fellow moderator :)

This situation will be dealth with to the best of the Administrators abilities --- let's continue to see this as a lesson -- if you see something that seems disturbing to you (and not just an opposite opinion, we still have the right to voice those here as long as they meet the forum rules) PLEASE PLEASE send a report which can be found at the bottom of the member info right there on the forum ... and let us know about it --- we as forum moderators, can not possibly read each and every post that is made here.

Thank you for your support of this site and of BanG -- I know he feels the love and friendship, as do I.

Peace and blessings to all,

pvS

• Upvote 5

BanG my brother in arms.... from what I have read, seen and your input you have a heart of gold and skin of steel! Never let anyone here make you feel any different.

Mods, I am not sure what this is all about, I do respect BanG and many others on this site, But I do hope we take this to a professional level and look at all views and aspects of whats going on before you start hitting the ban key. Always investigate and never take sides if you can, I have faith you guys will do this, the only reason I bring it up is I do not want to be in a place that takes favoritism over another. that is not what I want in my investment or my place I like to call home on the forums.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

BanG, Please know you are a very respected member of DV. I also want to "T hank You" for your service! You and your fellow servicemen and women are"HERO'S" for your service to our Country! While freedom of speech is allowed here and differences of opinion are to be expected there is no need to be hurtful and rude! I can only imagine your pain to have put your life on the line for our country and then someone hiding behind a computer screen be as rude as some have been. I agree with TJMunson thread- it is time for some respect or else time to kick some of our members who cann't be respectful! I hope you will come back and continue to give us your opinion and your knowledge!!! Thank you for your service to our Country and your service to DV!!!!!! Thanks, 1967

• Upvote 1

I want to add my voice to what pleasantvalleySunday had to say. The moderators are fully committed to and actively working on dealing with this situation and others like it.

But we are only here to support you, the DV family. Please let us know when things are getting out of hand so we can decide how to deal with it. Sometimes our choice of action is to let things progress through their natural course. That may have not been the best way to address this situation, but hindsight is 20/20. We have the best of intentions, but are only human.

Thank you all for your support of BanG. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this group of people!

• Upvote 5

I want to add my voice to what pleasantvalleySunday had to say. The moderators are fully committed to and actively working on dealing with this situation and others like it.

But we are only here to support you, the DV family. Please let us know when things are getting out of hand so we can decide how to deal with it. Sometimes our choice of action is to let things progress through their natural course. That may have not been the best way to address this situation, but hindsight is 20/20. We have the best of intentions, but are only human.

Thank you all for your support of BanG. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this group of people!

Well said!! and I like the idea letting boys be boys and allowing them to duke it out once in awhile. but when it gets out of hand and some one is about to get really hurt step in. You have put a smile on my face this morning seeing how things are handled.

No body here is trying to micro~manage, or even trying to take away freedom of speech. As best I can tell the only thing that is trying to be corrected by Bang and many other members here on this site is the lack of respect by a few. Degrading personal attacks directed at people that don't think like they do should not be allowed. I don't understand how in the world the mods can justify allowing that kind of behavior to continue knowing good and well that those attacks are designed to shut people up. Not much different then a "drive by" from gangs trying to intimdate and bully others into silence. Open forums will have rules inplace creating a safe place for people to say what they think about current events without fear of personal attacks. Just my two cents as a member of this active forum. dry.gif

• Upvote 1

LOVE IT!!! Hang in there BANG! I take umbrage at the fact that you would be personally attacked! That's crossing the line. As a fellow vet, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! Besides you got Upgradable puttin' on her boots - STAND BACK!!! :D

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men." (Abraham Lincoln)

Well said tj, I don't want BanG to go. He needs to know he's more appreciated here than any of these jerks that talk down to everyone and try to cause problems. He has to see that he can't leave because then they win. Like I've been saying forever "don't feed the trolls" and that's what some of these people are TROLLS. They're coming on to try and start things and if and when they get banned or figured out they just create a new user and start again.

BanG don't give in to it...STAY...

• Upvote 2

Bang....Im so glad your not leaving....I for one feel safer that you are here...not only did you defend our country and took many bullets for our freedom you still have a heart...there are some on here that need a reality check and for me to say that is risky because i dont like to offend anybody but when I read your post they are always upbeat and encouraging even when you are chewing someone out thats a wonderful attribute to the kind of person you are...for me your the type of person that would defend those that cant defend themselves..Thank you for all you do and congradulations for becoming our new mod...smile.gif

• Upvote 2

It's hard to keep up with things though when you have people out there that openly do things like create more users just to mess with people and "see if you can find me" type of game. I personally think creeps like this should have their IP addresses blocked because they're just playing mind games and causing more work for the mods. Besides this type of person is taking away from what we are here for, to learn and share. :twocents: