Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real proof on the birth certificate

rtrusty

With all the tragic events that have occurred the past few weeks and loss of lives and homes due to Mother Nature and you all focus on something like this? It’s a shame that a thread like this pops up over and over. Why not take some of this vigor and research the dinars (Hence Dinar Vets) or focus on how precious life is and be thankful that we live in the Country that we live in and not somewhere that we are denied our families, choices, running water, food, clothing and shelter….I promise there are people that have so much less than most can imagine and they are happier than some of you that have posted in this thread!!!

I wish you all the best with this journey and hope someday you too will focus on how set apart you truly are than to focus on the unconstructiveness of each other.

• Upvote 2

I so totally agree with you sister Riley! It reminds me of the definition of insanity --- doing the same thing over and over again with the exact same result.

There is not one mod that will try to tell you what to believe --- but by golly when it comes to making personal comments or belittling or just the constant --- nonproductive squabbling does nothing to further any cause.

If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

• Upvote 1

I so totally agree with you sister Riley! It reminds me of the definition of insanity --- doing the same thing over and over again with the exact same result.

There is not one mod that will try to tell you what to believe --- but by golly when it comes to making personal comments or belittling or just the constant --- nonproductive squabbling does nothing to further any cause.

If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

Very well said - that's why we call you Super Sister MOD!!!!!

Sounds like a convenient prophesy to me. Unfortunately, if that's all you can bring to the table, you might want to bring it to a different table.

I find it really distressing that this behavior continues. Disagree with me all you want but this is what I see- Christianity was based one something profound and turned into something profitable. I see these prophesies being manipulated to fit individual's neuroses. I suppose SOMEONE has to play the part though. Best of luck to you, (I do mean that.)

Aya, are you saying that the Bible was rewritten?

liz I'm sorry if you can't read.

Zatkovich, with 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation, said the multiple PDF document layers are unusual.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image," his report said.

Among the various items that were separated into different layers include the main text, the mother's occupation, the dates accepted, the stamp and signature of the state registrar and the time stamp of the state registrar:

Lizzy...I am a publisher and work with graphics all day long. The process explained above is true. If in doubt, take a course in graphic design. CS 4 (Creative Suites 4) is a program that is used. Check it out, that is, if you can afford it, the program is very expensive.

• Upvote 1

Impeached for what? If you're going to impeach a president it helps to have an impeachable offense to charge him with. You can't just impeach him for being black or because you don't like him.

First off, I am Not a racist. Some of my best friends are Americans of color, Korean, and Hispanics. However, I believe that Obama should have never become President of this great nation, but not because he is black. But, because he was not properly vetted. For those of you who do not know what that means, it means that he should have proven his citizenship BEFORE the elections!

That said, I would like to tell you of my own experience. I have Adobe Illustrator on my computer and personally went to the whitehouse.org website and downloaded the "so called" birth certificate. It seems that it was an actual birth certificate. However, it did not belong to President Obama. It has been drastically altered and it is NOT an authentic document! It was fabricated just like everyone has said. It is so obviously a fake that it is embarrassing that the president of the most powerful nation in the world actually tried to pass it off as being real.

Say what you will, but make sure you know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. The taste of shoe leather really isn't very good. My question is, if he is a natural born American citizen as he claims, why doesn't he just produce the piece of paper that proves it and be done with it? How hard could it be if he really is eligible to be there? If he isn't, then it doesn't matter if he is a democrat, republican or Abraham Lincoln, he shouldn't be there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First off, I am Not a racist. Some of my best friends are Americans of color, Korean, and Hispanics. However, I believe that Obama should have never become President of this great nation, but not because he is black. But, because he was not properly vetted. For those of you who do not know what that means, it means that he should have proven his citizenship BEFORE the elections!

That said, I would like to tell you of my own experience. I have Adobe Illustrator on my computer and personally went to the whitehouse.org website and downloaded the "so called" birth certificate. It seems that it was an actual birth certificate. However, it did not belong to President Obama. It has been drastically altered and it is NOT an authentic document! It was fabricated just like everyone has said. It is so obviously a fake that it is embarrassing that the president of the most powerful nation in the world actually tried to pass it off as being real.

Say what you will, but make sure you know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. The taste of shoe leather really isn't very good. My question is, if he is a natural born American citizen as he claims, why doesn't he just produce the piece of paper that proves it and be done with it? How hard could it be if he really is eligible to be there? If he isn't, then it doesn't matter if he is a democrat, republican or Abraham Lincoln, he shouldn't be there.

Oh PUHLEEZE.

The borth certificate is real. He was born in Hawaii and the state has verified it. STOP WHINING.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Being an illegal alien and signing federal docs says he is legal breaks federal law. Having a bogus SS number and usuing it breaks federal law. Obamanation has so many federal laws broken once caught he never sees the outside ever again! He wouldn't even make bail!

Every law passed he signed is null and void, every decree, and every dollar spent is completely illegal, as is every order to the military. :lol::blink:

Wrong on every count.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

With all the tragic events that have occurred the past few weeks and loss of lives and homes due to Mother Nature and you all focus on something like this? It’s a shame that a thread like this pops up over and over. Why not take some of this vigor and research the dinars (Hence Dinar Vets) or focus on how precious life is and be thankful that we live in the Country that we live in and not somewhere that we are denied our families, choices, running water, food, clothing and shelter….I promise there are people that have so much less than most can imagine and they are happier than some of you that have posted in this thread!!!

I wish you all the best with this journey and hope someday you too will focus on how set apart you truly are than to focus on the unconstructiveness of each other.