Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real proof on the birth certificate

rtrusty

this is one of the few statements i'm being serious about. i think this guy needs an evaluation at the very least. I don't know how people can go through life thinking everything is a lie, hiding some mystery truth that nobody discovers but themselves. That doesn't sound like a delusional personality to you?

at the very best, this guy is trolling and doing the best job of it that I've seen in a long time.

liz I'm sorry if you can't read.

Zatkovich, with 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation, said the multiple PDF document layers are unusual.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image," his report said.

Among the various items that were separated into different layers include the main text, the mother's occupation, the dates accepted, the stamp and signature of the state registrar and the time stamp of the state registrar:

• Upvote 1

this is one of the few statements i'm being serious about. i think this guy needs an evaluation at the very least. I don't know how people can go through life thinking everything is a lie, hiding some mystery truth that nobody discovers but themselves. That doesn't sound like a delusional personality to you?

at the very best, this guy is trolling and doing the best job of it that I've seen in a long time.

Have another bowl full Liz-zard

In the latter days satan will put into place great deceivers to do his bidding and that evil spirit of deception will also manifest it self onto the masses that are not grounded in the word of GOD. They will say " I see nothing wrong with what's going on " only because their soul cannot discern good from evil, Why?... because they have rejected GOD and given themselves over to deceiving spirits that cloud their judgement.(Sheeple) Now you can say RACIST,...CONSPIRACY THEORIST..... TIN FOIL HAT WEARER ...all you want, these are words that try to deflect the truth, in turn..... another deception............................Stay vigilant(alertly,watchful, especially to avoid danger) sons of GOD!!!!

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 3

Sounds like a convenient prophesy to me. Unfortunately, if that's all you can bring to the table, you might want to bring it to a different table.

I find it really distressing that this behavior continues. Disagree with me all you want but this is what I see- Christianity was based one something profound and turned into something profitable. I see these prophesies being manipulated to fit individual's neuroses. I suppose SOMEONE has to play the part though. Best of luck to you, (I do mean that.)

I was hoping you would pop in .........with a few others

Now everyone can see where you stand.........AH-OHohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

Was there any doubt about where I stand?(SHEEPLE) I hope you don't think I was demeaning as I made it perfectly clear that I disagree with you. I then provided how I felt. If you're hurt by this I have this simple suggestion for you, please try to consider those on the other end of your religious rants. Perhaps we are offended too!

If I've gone too far in my assumption here, well then feel free to let me know all about it!

I'm not offended and you have a right to your opinion

funny though, When talking about GOD it sure brings out the devil( you would look good in red)

• Upvote 1

Ok... I hope everyone understands that no one is going to change their mind about Obama's legitimacy and it seems that to pursue this thread is meaningless. However, although I will agree that all the information used to argue against his natural birth could be faked, I will also state that all the documentation used to vouchsafe his legitimacy could be faked. I don't know but I firmly believe that the Constitution should be preserved.

So, I ask someone to explain to me the video showing Obama himself admitting he was born in Kenya- is it fake??? Doesn't look like it is to me- I mean it sounds like Obama, looks like Obama and portrays a meeting that can be validated- so what does it mean??? Hmmmm

Also, what about Obama's Indonesia experience- evidently they were in a state of war and would not let non-citizens attend school. Thus, it is postulated that Obama had to renounce his original citizenship and become a personage of Indonesia- if that occurred, then the only way he could become an American was to be naturalized- which, again makes his presidency illegitimate.

Finally, what about the Ruler of Kenya stating that his country's records show that Obama was born there?

I'm the first to acknowledge that I don't know nor do I have the resources to find the truth- but, I do believe the Federal Gov't could fabricate documentation that would fool the majority of the population; also I will admit that the video, the story about Indonesia, and the ruler of Kenya could be false.

With that in mind, it seems like a neutral investigation into the validity of Obama's birth should be undertaken by a party with the resouces to peel back any deceptions. And no, I don't think a largely liberal state gov't like Hawaii has been over the years is such a body.

Let someone look under the rocks and then let whatever appropriate actions be taken- but, above all... PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION... In my opinion, it's one of the 5 greatest documents ever written.

Anyway, let's all remember, we're kindred spirits here for the one purpose of realizing the revaluation of the dinar and try not to be insulting when we disagree. Heated discussion is honest and provides for better understanding- Name calling and ridicule are the signs of a small intellect giving way to desperation.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

So, I ask someone to explain to me the video showing Obama himself admitting he was born in Kenya- is it fake??? Doesn't look like it is to me- I mean it sounds like Obama, looks like Obama and portrays a meeting that can be validated- so what does it mean??? Hmmmm

Yes, it is fake...and if you look at the youtube video...the maker HIMSELF tells you it is fake.

Also, what about Obama's Indonesia experience- evidently they were in a state of war and would not let non-citizens attend school. Thus, it is postulated that Obama had to renounce his original citizenship and become a personage of Indonesia- if that occurred, then the only way he could become an American was to be naturalized- which, again makes his presidency illegitimate.

Nope. First off....there is nothing that said he HAD to become an Indonesian citizen..and second, US law prohibits a minor from rescinding his own citizenship and no one can do it FOR him.

Finally, what about the Ruler of Kenya stating that his country's records show that Obama was born there?

He was an Ambassador, not a ruler and he promptly said he was misquoted.

I'm the first to acknowledge that I don't know nor do I have the resources to find the truth- but, I do believe the Federal Gov't could fabricate documentation that would fool the majority of the population; also I will admit that the video, the story about Indonesia, and the ruler of Kenya could be false.

With that in mind, it seems like a neutral investigation into the validity of Obama's birth should be undertaken by a party with the resouces to peel back any deceptions. And no, I don't think a largely liberal state gov't like Hawaii has been over the years is such a body.

It is SOLELY up to Hawaii to verify that he was born in Hawaii and they have done so.

Let someone look under the rocks and then let whatever appropriate actions be taken- but, above all... PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION... In my opinion, it's one of the 5 greatest documents ever written.

Anyway, let's all remember, we're kindred spirits here for the one purpose of realizing the revaluation of the dinar and try not to be insulting when we disagree. Heated discussion is honest and provides for better understanding- Name calling and ridicule are the signs of a small intellect giving way to desperation.

Go RV

these posts, debates, opinions, whatever you choose to call them, about obama makes me laugh. he is american, he's not american...after reading the different comments, and the different views, and everyone involved arguing over something we have no control over, all i can say is:.....now that's some funny sh*t, i don't care who you are.... he's our president, he won the election, he may or may not be a natural born citizen. bottom line is there is nothing we can do to change the results, like him or not, it is what it is. i have one question. just what is it that an average american citizen can do about it? the only thing we can do is vote. and if you don't like obama, make sure he doesn't get elected a 2nd term. trying to prove he was born in another country isn't going to change anything.

Yes, it is fake...and if you look at the youtube video...the maker HIMSELF tells you it is fake.

I understand that the video is a compilation of Obamasnippets, but does that mean that the words, the voice and the contents are fake... looks like him and sounds like him to me. If they did fabricate the words and voice, they spent quite a bit of time and money to synchronize dub the audio so that it all makes. Don't know but, in my opinion, worth looking into...

Nope. First off....there is nothing that said he HAD to become an Indonesian citizen..and second, US law prohibits a minor from rescinding his own citizenship and no one can do it FOR him.

My understanding is that he could not attend the Indonesian school without being a citizen and as for your second point: F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

You're right- he was an Ambasador, but I didn't hear him refute his statement

It is SOLELY up to Hawaii to verify that he was born in Hawaii and they have done so.

I disagree totally here... in something as encompassing as the Presidency, the true facts should be known and one political person in an office doesn't have the moral right to make that decision if there are discreptancies. IF ( and notice I said 'IF') Obama lied about his availability, then it's feasible that a like-minded political office holder could lie too. At least the fact that all the relevant documents are locked down points to the possibility.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MwhKuunp8D8

Go RV

0 Back to top Report

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently viewing all posts. Change threshold

Read more:

I understand that the video is a compilation of Obamasnippets, but does that mean that the words, the voice and the contents are fake... looks like him and sounds like him to me. If they did fabricate the words and voice, they spent quite a bit of time and money to synchronize dub the audio so that it all makes. Don't know but, in my opinion, worth looking into...

No....look at what he SAYS. This is a CONTRIVED VIDEO. It is FAKE.

@bjobbins wrote: "What about his own words from his own mouth?"

What words are you referring to? The words in the FIRST CLIP, which was taken from a SPOOF video I made?

They ARE all Obama's words. He just never said them all in that order!

I am ObamaSnippetsDotCom. That's what I do. Check out my channel.

ObamaSnippetsDotCom 3 weeks ago 11 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

My understanding is that he could not attend the Indonesian school without being a citizen and as for your second point: F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Yeah...that's the popular misconception spread by WND. It's also not true.As for the second part,.,,,read it. Do you think ANYONE would think that a SIX YEAR OLD would know what he was giving up?? Not even close. That was written for those in their late teens at least.

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

You're right- he was an Ambasador, but I didn't hear him refute his statement

Read through the thread. I posted his statement.

I disagree totally here... in something as encompassing as the Presidency, the true facts should be known and one political person in an office doesn't have the moral right to make that decision if there are discreptancies. IF ( and notice I said 'IF') Obama lied about his availability, then it's feasible that a like-minded political office holder could lie too. At least the fact that all the relevant documents are locked down points to the possibility.

Why on EARTH would the REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR.....who was supporting MCCAIN....LIE about his birth document?? And if you REALLY want to go that far....that the state CANNOT verify a birth....then NO ONE would ever be verified. And you would have quite a big states rights problem.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MwhKuunp8D8

Go RV

0 Back to top Report

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently viewing all posts. Change threshold

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1NUHlryH0

Edited by ajskj

Get over skin color Idiot! :blink:

You might want to look at the person's info to the left of the reply especially before you start with the name calling. He is a chat Mod. <_<

But keep it clean anyways. Thanks

Edited by JohnnyZ
  • Upvote 1

Really? Did you watch the video?

This isn't the only video that shows this info. Those were not the only questions brought up about it either.

I'm not saying it's true, but I'm not saying it isn't either.

Maybe do a little research on your own before you bash someone.

How come every time someone questions Obama, you libs automatically cry racist?

Is it because you have no other arguement or intelligent responce other than calling names?

Very well said thank you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People vote with their feet.

People do not vote with their feet they vote with their wallet and how much they have in it... I have not seen anything but taxes on many things go up... I have also seen Health Care go down and the rates go up... so my wallet is telling me to vote for someone completely different someone who will put money into it and not take it out of there.

I work my butt off every day and put my life on the line when called to so I understand the life of a public servant been doing it for years... guess what the government has done for me.... TAKE MORE MONEY... and give me nothing in return except the knowledge that people who do not want to get a job or people who are too fat to work don't have to they can get free checks from the Government along with free health care the rest of their lives and lay on their backs having more welfare babies... sorry guys we need to drastically reform welfare and food stamps and social security checks... this country is spending itself into a hole it can't get out of...

But hey if that is the legacy you wanna leave behind with no pride and no dignity then by all means keep doing what you are doing and I will see you on the evening news begging for help when the country tanks... guess who is gonna help you then... not this guy

Edited by Soldiering4U
  • Upvote 2

-----------------------------

How come every time someone questions Obama, you libs automatically cry racist?

Is it because you have no other arguement or intelligent responce other than calling names?

Good point krome2ez. I just came from another thread where I was making the same point. I like yours, short and to the point.

Here's mine...

Why are you so racist? Just about every other post you make has racist comments in it. You are the one that needs to get past race! It is on your mind constantly. Get over it!!

Every time someone says anything negative about Obama, there's your racist comment, when whomever is posting probably doesn't even think about his color or maybe they are just commenting on his white side. Do you feel it is your duty to bring race or color to the debate. Let's see you debate the issue, instead of pulling the race card, yours should be worn out by now. Geeez! I have yet to see you make an intelligent argument that could give someone something to think about. Some of your Liberal friends are in here, ask them how. I may not agree with their ideals or logic, but they do have a rather eloquent way with words.

Too ignorant to make a point? Pull the deck of race cards, and start dealin' 'em out!

• Upvote 2

Who said "black?'

Why jump to the conclusion, that because someone questions Obama, that it's all about race?

Sounds like your the one being prejudiced.

No, I'm not prejudiced. I'm just saying you have to have a reason to impeach that meets the constitutional requirement of "high crimes and misdemeanors". I didn't vote for Obama and I'm pretty sure I won't vote for him in 2012, but I think you have to have a better reason that we've seen offered so far to impeach the guy. What crime has he committed? I didn't say it's all about race. I just mentioned that because I think it's clearly one of the problems that some people have with the guy. Other people don't like his perceived socialist agenda. And others don't like him because he's a Democrat. Whatever the reason the way to get rid of him is to present a better candidate in the next election. This birther issue isn't gonna do it IMO.

• Upvote 1

Really? Did you watch the video?

This isn't the only video that shows this info. Those were not the only questions brought up about it either.

I'm not saying it's true, but I'm not saying it isn't either.

Maybe do a little research on your own before you bash someone.

*I* am not the one posting lies.