Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real proof on the birth certificate

rtrusty

As Mr. Rich has stated, there is no grounds for impeachment, but keep bashing the president; you will only bring more attention to the president as an underdog. And you know how America loves to cheer for the underdogs. Or you can bring up policies that you disagree with which would be alot more intelligent debates.

• Upvote 6

Why should the burden be on us to debunk the ridiculous theories of a crazy person with facts? The facts are this: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. He's provided a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii to to the White House. His birthplace was never questioned before he took office, only after, and has since been settled by rationally thinking adults.

What facts do we need to provide to debunk this crap? How about the fact that despite all these things, people still post garbage like this?

• Upvote 2

Candinar you really can't blame these people as they've been brain wash all these

years and don't know any better but some of us have woken up and can now smell

the coffee.

Yes, very true and I have been doing it for years now and they think we only have a few people on the internet who listen? We are many..They are few.

I don't get into deeper rabbit holes in here as too much at once makes them angry and they shut down. Like exposing someone for the first time to someone like

Alex Jones, they just say "he is nuts". Best thing I try to do is get someone to stop watching TV for 1 month and get off Fluoride at the same time. The feeling after is

amazing, then you actually use your time to enjoy life and research more and more instead of shopping for material junk or watching brainwashing TV.

I used to want the best stereo or biggest TV back when I was young so I know how they think, that makes it easier to understand why they act out like they do when

someone is only trying to give them something that will better their lives.

They don't seem to understand the basics, the same few people who control the worlds monetary system are the same people who control ALL the Mainstream Media outlets,

as well as ALL the big Pharma companies and now the American Military Industrial Complex. How can they ignore this?

It is a tough gig, but once you are awake it is just something we have to do. So they can throw insults all they want, but knowledge is power. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Why should the burden be on us to debunk the ridiculous theories of a crazy person with facts? The facts are this: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. He's provided a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii to to the White House. His birthplace was never questioned before he took office, only after, and has since been settled by rationally thinking adults.

What facts do we need to provide to debunk this crap? How about the fact that despite all these things, people still post garbage like this?

Ok, you win...as you are the only one to see the real BC. So let us move on from that shall we?

Obama was adopted and moved to Indonesia when he was a child aka: Barry Soetoro. Read up on YOUR laws, as i'm Canadian..he had to become a citizen of Indonesia at that time, that right there makes him ineligible to become an American President, as he was a dual citizen.

The Europeans are awake because in part they refused to add Fluoride to their water supply..and they are laughing at you Americans daily..especially the Germans, who can see the exact thing happening to you as what happened to them. (European children have better teeth than American children on average.Mmm Fluoride.) That is also why they don't sit on their couches and watch TV, they are uprising because they know what is going on worldwide.

Sodium Fluoride- (Toxic Waste by-product of Aluminum and Fertilizer) Main ingredient in Rat Poisons, Serin Nerve Gas, and Prozac and your drinking it...not me. Debunk that.

• Upvote 2

I guess you guys are deaf and blind because the

video shows you step by step why this bc is a fraud.

I'm sorry but black has nothing to do with it it has to do with proof.

There is no proof in that video or anywhere else.. Just a bunch of whiners lying.

Ok, you win...as you are the only one to see the real BC. So let us move on from that shall we?

Obama was adopted and moved to Indonesia when he was a child aka: Barry Soetoro. Read up on YOUR laws, as i'm Canadian..he had to become a citizen of Indonesia at that time, that right there makes him ineligible to become an American President, as he was a dual citizen..There is NOTHING in the Constitution that says he cannot be a dual citizen...although he is not. You guys have repeated that claptrap about him being an Indonesian citizen so many times, you think it is true. It's not

The Europeans are awake because in part they refused to add Fluoride to their water supply..and they are laughing at you Americans daily..especially the Germans, who can see the exact thing happening to you as what happened to them. (European children have better teeth than American children on average.Mmm Fluoride.) That is also why they don't sit on their couches and watch TV, they are uprising because they know what is going on worldwide.

Sodium Fluoride- (Toxic Waste by-product of Aluminum and Fertilizer) Main ingredient in Rat Poisons, Serin Nerve Gas, and Prozac and your drinking it...not me. Debunk that.

Here is the REAL conspiracy...

The White House asked for a copy of the certificate.

Some dude in the Hawaii office is tasked to make a copy.

He slaps it on a scanner and prints it.

The WH gets it and sees it looks like ****.

They task some some dude to clean it up.

The dude does so and like an idiot saves it as a pdf not realizing it retains the layers.

The WH puts the file up...done and done.

The conspiracy people go nuts with their new "proof".

That is just as plausible as this video (which even states that the original paper that was used IS real).

Actually, my scenario is MORE plausible because the freaking government backs my conclusion more than your conclusion.

Obama is American.

In fact- he's the American PRESIDENT.

Voted into office by the MAJORITY of AMERICANS.

there is nothing else to see here...move along.

Again you don't include the facts...never mind about the "layers".....Answer this one-Why does it say Obama's Father was born in Kenya? The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in December 1963.

But this BC is from 1961.....amuse me.

Again you don't include the facts...never mind about the "layers".....Answer this one-Why does it say Obama's Father was born in Kenya? The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in December 1963.

You REALLY should do some research before posting a blatant lie like that. Kenya has been called Kenya since the thirties.

Read this and see what the name of the country Queen Elizabeth was visiting when she got the news that her father had died....in 1953. Yes, she was in KENYA.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=MuUwAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Cd8FAAAAIBAJ&pg=7026,362433&dq=queen+elizabeth+father+dies+kenya&hl=en

• Upvote 1

Bottom line is Obama is just a "selected" (not elected) puppet who does what he is told. I don't really care where he is from..he is not the problem.

Once you know who the real people are pulling the strings and what they are up to, you will beg for more info.

First they came for the communists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me

Why did this happen?

Look at the size of that elephant in your living room....big isn't it.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1

Give it up. The tin foil is too tight on your head. The state of Hawaii...plus the CIA would have to be in on your conspiracy theory.

Get over it already.

Thought for the day

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. First and

foremost, I will be asking that you return America to its

August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state

and you are no longer a citizen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Bottom line is Obama is just a "selected" (not elected) puppet who does what he is told. I don't really care where he is from..he is not the problem.

Once you know who the real people are pulling the strings and what they are up to, you will beg for more info.

First they came for the communists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me

Why did this happen?

Look at the size of that elephant in your living room....big isn't it.

The BLACK guy was legally ELECTED...and IS a natural born citizen. Quit whining.

Thought for the day

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. First and

foremost, I will be asking that you return America to its

August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state

and you are no longer a citizen.

ROFLMAOAY!! It was still a territory...and as another President was born in a territory...precedent says you lose THAT too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This video that shows you that this is a fraud is done by a person who voted for Obama.

So I just think most of you guys can't believe that our government will do this to their

own people..

So I won't resort to name calling as some of you've been doing.

Edited by rtrusty
  • Upvote 3

Jst some info on Birth Cartificates you might be interested in.

The word Birth id derived from the word Berth as in a ships berth, thatsa why your born through the "bith canal"

The bith certificate you get is only a copy the government hold the original as its the title to an Estate, The all caps (cetiqu vie act 1666 uk) MR YOUR NAME, estate

The birth certificate is also a death certificate as estates are for the administration of the deads property MR YOUR NAME is a dead legal fiction.

How do we know its a death cretificate?

If you apply for a copy it has the registras seal embossed into the copy, the resgistra IS the court of probate!

So why did they do this with a birth certificate?

Because only legal fictions can engage in commerce in the world but more importantly they (government) by presumption administor your estate and make money from it

You, flesh and blood body and imortal soul of the earth cannot engage in commerce. look up Human being in blacks law ditionary 8th edition and you see the definition is Monser incapable of engaging in commerce.

That why your driving licence, credit cards etc are all in the all caps name MR YOUR NAME that's why sovereigns claim your NAME is you enamy ENAM (Y)

But you can take full control of your estate...

Edited by cbisinger

Then, on your way to the unemployment office, swing by a mental health center and have yourself committed.

allow me to point out how offensive this statement is -- seems personal to me, and last I knew we have rules against this -- so this is your warning liz*** to keep it polite and if you can not ---back away from the computer.

• Upvote 3

Zatkovich, with 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation, said the multiple PDF document layers are unusual.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image," his report said.

Among the various items that were separated into different layers include the main text, the mother's occupation, the dates accepted, the stamp and signature of the state registrar and the time stamp of the state registrar:

• Upvote 4

You REALLY should do some research before posting a blatant lie like that. Kenya has been called Kenya since the thirties.

Read this and see what the name of the country Queen Elizabeth was visiting when she got the news that her father had died....in 1953. Yes, she was in KENYA.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=MuUwAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Cd8FAAAAIBAJ&pg=7026,362433&dq=queen+elizabeth+father+dies+kenya&hl=en

"blatant lie like that. Kenya has been called Kenya since the thirties."

Where can you show me where I said it wasn't called Kenya... You can't. Again you get in a tirade an spew garbage and insults.

1944: A organization for African independence is formed: Kenyan African Union (KAU).

December 12, 1963: : Kenyan independence day.

1964: The Republic of Kenya (Jamhuri ya Kenya) is formed with Kenyatta as president and Oginga Odinga as vice president. The party KADU dissolves and integrates with KANU. The government is without opposition.

Seeing as Ernest Hemmingway wrote many books in Kenya, no kidding it existed...duh.

His father was born in Kenya,British East Africa as it was known when his BC would have been made.

This is fun, wasting time until the RV hits..but Obama is the least of your problems. This is all a distraction done by design..these Elites are not stupid..they know what they are doing.

Edited by Candinar

Zatkovich, with 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation, said the multiple PDF document layers are unusual.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image," his report said.

Among the various items that were separated into different layers include the main text, the mother's occupation, the dates accepted, the stamp and signature of the state registrar and the time stamp of the state registrar:

Oh PLEASE.

If he is claiming to be an expert and spouting this stuff, he is lying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The BLACK guy was legally ELECTED...and IS a natural born citizen. Quit whining.

I will educate you only once, then you can choose to be a racist or grow the **** up. BARRY "OBAMA" SOETORO IS 50% BLACK AND 50% WHITE.

Now I typed that slowly so you can grasp the reality of truth. If there is something you don't understand about the above FACT please consult a book or two.

You people who jump to Racism are PATHETIC to say the least.

We don't have a large problem here with racism as you guys seem to have, we are all one species and we know that, therefore most of us here don't care if

your green or mild beige...we are all one and until you get that into your tinfoil covered cranium you will always be pathetic.

The soul has no colour (color for the US.)

To quote Max Igan..."Inlakesh"....see yourself in others and others in yourself.

• Upvote 4

allow me to point out how offensive this statement is -- seems personal to me, and last I knew we have rules against this -- so this is your warning liz*** to keep it polite and if you can not ---back away from the computer.

this is one of the few statements i'm being serious about. i think this guy needs an evaluation at the very least. I don't know how people can go through life thinking everything is a lie, hiding some mystery truth that nobody discovers but themselves. That doesn't sound like a delusional personality to you?

at the very best, this guy is trolling and doing the best job of it that I've seen in a long time.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Downvote 1

"blatant lie like that. Kenya has been called Kenya since the thirties."

Where can you show me where I said it wasn't called Kenya... You can't. Again you get in a tirade an spew garbage and insults.

1944: A organization for African independence is formed: Kenyan African Union (KAU).

December 12, 1963: : Kenyan independence day.

1964: The Republic of Kenya (Jamhuri ya Kenya) is formed with Kenyatta as president and Oginga Odinga as vice president. The party KADU dissolves and integrates with KANU. The government is without opposition.

Seeing as Ernest Hemmingway wrote many books in Kenya, no kidding it existed...duh.

His father was born in Kenya,British East Africa as it was known when his BC would have been made.

This is fun, wasting time until the RV hits..but Obama is the least of your problems. This is all a distraction done by design..these Elites are not stupid..they know what they are doing.

REALLY?? This WAS your post...:o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah right.lol

Good one....careful, don't mention Federal Reserve, or Fukushima, or BP Oil Disaster and Corexit, or Fluoride or Aspartame, or GMO Foods, Monsanto, H1N1 vaccines, Chemtrails or Geoengineering, or Georgia Guidestones, or Denver Airport, Haarp, Illuminati, Masonic Symbolism, DHS, TSA, CIA, ....Just sayin'

US Navy Base in San Diego

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/143053448_01c0320dcd_o.jpg

Edited by Candinar

What is this name calling thing everyone keeps bringing up? I keep missing it but it by the frequency of the complaints it sounds as though everyone's doing it.

/shrug

We keep it pretty respectable, but some believe that we express our opposing views ,"to cause trouble". We are a minority at DV, we are the ones that are getting cursed. Some would love to shut us up and make us go away...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1