Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real proof on the birth certificate

rtrusty

I know that a lot of you folks don't believe this and I'm OK with that but I

and a lot of other people do believe this and will not rest till he is impeached.

We need somebody who cares about our country like Herman Cain.

http://tinyurl.com/4x6pbxs

If you don't like this I'm sorry.

Give it up. The tin foil is too tight on your head. The state of Hawaii...plus the CIA would have to be in on your conspiracy theory.

Get over it already.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

and a lot of other people are racist morons and will not stop until we have a white president again.

There, I fixed that first part for you. Do you guys still burn crosses in black peoples' yards? I was just wondering because I never see that in the news. Just this crap about a birth certificate.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 19

and a lot of other people do believe this and will not rest till he is impeached.

Don't even listen to uneducated people who scream out "tin foil hats" or "conspiracy theory", they are as pathetic as the ones who cry "racist" when we all know that Barry Soetoro is half White,half Black.

You can tell these sleeping experts 2+2=4, but they still won't believe you...that's the effect of Fluoride intake. The word "Sheeple" is not an insult, but rather a condition and we are the cure. If they refuse to open their eyes then let them be first in line when the knock comes on their doors. Obama will be "taken out" by August this year.

More evidence against Soetoro-

He is coming for YOUR guns soon- http://nation.foxnews.com/guns/2011/05/25/obama-were-working-gun-control-under-radar

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Give it up. The tin foil is too tight on your head. The state of Hawaii...plus the CIA would have to be in on your conspiracy theory.

Get over it already.

I guess you guys are deaf and blind because the

video shows you step by step why this bc is a fraud.

Impeached for what? If you're going to impeach a president it helps to have an impeachable offense to charge him with. You can't just impeach him for being black or because you don't like him.

I'm sorry but black has nothing to do with it it has to do with proof.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Not sure that this needs to be discussed more than it already has been. If the birth certificate is a fake and Obama is not a native born American citizen- he should be impeached and prosecuted for whatever crimes; if his birth certificate is real, then 'let it go'. I will say that a neutral agency should take the investigation in hand and push it to completion- we need to know the truth of this matter- not just a group of politicians giving us assurances. It's a matter of supporting the Constitution and we need to know. Maybe Trump will undertake a serious investigation and provide some answers- who knows... but, we on dinarvets aren't going to settle anything with respect to Obama. JMO- Go RV

• Upvote 2

Not sure that this needs to be discussed more than it already has been. If the birth certificate is a fake and Obama is not a native born American citizen- he should be impeached and prosecuted for whatever crimes; if his birth certificate is real, then 'let it go'. I will say that a neutral agency should take the investigation in hand and push it to completion- we need to know the truth of this matter- not just a group of politicians giving us assurances. It's a matter of supporting the Constitution and we need to know. Maybe Trump will undertake a serious investigation and provide some answers- who knows... but, we on dinarvets aren't going to settle anything with respect to Obama. JMO- Go RV

dman13 thanks for your response and the only reason I post all this stuff is to let people know

about this fraud as you would be surprised how many people don't know about all this.

And I believe all this will come to a head next week at least I hope so.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

It's real. Its been verified by state and federal officials. There's no more that needs to be done. People who want to "get the truth" have it, and are unwilling to accept it.

liz if you really did watch this video you wouldn't be saying this.

Because I don't know what more proof you would need.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It already has. It's called the state of Hawaii.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's real. Its been verified by state and federal officials. There's no more that needs to be done. People who want to "get the truth" have it, and are unwilling to accept it.

You keep believing what your "masters" tell you and everything is fine....the air was fine after 9/11 according to the EPA, go tell that to the hundreds of sick or dead first responders, radiation is good for you so no need to test the air or milk here..again everything is ok.

Still amazes me why these types don't have the ability to research info on their own...they just keep holding hands with the ones that want them dead. As the Elites call them.."useless eaters"

• Upvote 6

I did. Chromatic aberration and whatnot.

That's great. But just like you can believe Obama faked a birth certificate, I can believe that guy copied a certificate over from the .pdf to make that video. It's no more legit to me than the birth certificate is legit to you.

Here's the deal, man. Clearly, you're batsh*t insane. I'm not going to mince words. You're retarded if you believe this garbage. You and people like you are the minority on this matter. Real people in their day to day lives don't believe that there's some huge conspiracy to cover up the birth of the President. Nobody even gives it a second thought. Obama could have giant wings and cricket legs and if he told me he was from Queens, I'd believe him.

You guys who think there's some cover up, that he's lying, that the fringe loonies are tuned into the truth and we're all just living blind? You should get on medication, really. There's no reason for you to entertain such delusion nonsense unless you're delusional yourself. It is only a matter of time before you're in a shopping mall with a sword attacking people because the radio in your head tells you to.

You have an audience for this kind of stupid thing on the internet because, as is apparent with this board and others, the internet is the crossroads of dumb. If you have a real job, go to work and ask your CEO if he thinks Obama is faking his birth certificate as part of some new world conspiracy.

Then, on your way to the unemployment office, swing by a mental health center and have yourself committed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

You keep believing what your "masters" tell you and everything is fine....the air was fine after 9/11 according to the EPA, go tell that to the hundreds of sick or dead first responders, radiation is good for you so no need to test the air or milk here..again everything is ok.

Still amazes me why these types don't have the ability to research info on their own...they just keep holding hands with the ones that want them dead. As the Elites call them.."useless eaters"

Candinar you really can't blame these people as they've been brain wash all these

years and don't know any better but some of us have woken up and can now smell

the coffee.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I did. Chromatic aberration and whatnot.

That's great. But just like you can believe Obama faked a birth certificate, I can believe that guy copied a certificate over from the .pdf to make that video. It's no more legit to me than the birth certificate is legit to you.

Here's the deal, man. Clearly, you're batsh*t insane. I'm not going to mince words. You're retarded if you believe this garbage. You and people like you are the minority on this matter. Real people in their day to day lives don't believe that there's some huge conspiracy to cover up the birth of the President. Nobody even gives it a second thought. Obama could have giant wings and cricket legs and if he told me he was from Queens, I'd believe him.

You guys who think there's some cover up, that he's lying, that the fringe loonies are tuned into the truth and we're all just living blind? You should get on medication, really. There's no reason for you to entertain such delusion nonsense unless you're delusional yourself. It is only a matter of time before you're in a shopping mall with a sword attacking people because the radio in your head tells you to.

You have an audience for this kind of stupid thing on the internet because, as is apparent with this board and others, the internet is the crossroads of dumb. If you have a real job, go to work and ask your CEO if he thinks Obama is faking his birth certificate as part of some new world conspiracy.

Then, on your way to the unemployment office, swing by a mental health center and have yourself committed.

I'm sorry liz but you're dreaming and the truth will come out and I believe that with all my heart.

• Upvote 7

Sickening redundant diatribe. :blink:

Sickening redundant diatribe. :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Well OK then. I'll return to this thread in November of 2012 after I watch Obama celebrate winning his second term as president and ask you how this all worked out for you.

I believe we'll find out way before than and I'm not afraid to admit if I'm wrong so we'll see in the very near future.(hoping next week)

Don't even listen to uneducated people who scream out "tin foil hats" or "conspiracy theory", they are as pathetic as the ones who cry "racist" when we all know that Barry Soetoro is half White,half Black.

You can tell these sleeping experts 2+2=4, but they still won't believe you...that's the effect of Fluoride intake. The word "Sheeple" is not an insult, but rather a condition and we are the cure. If they refuse to open their eyes then let them be first in line when the knock comes on their doors. Obama will be "taken out" by August this year.

More evidence against Soetoro-

He is coming for YOUR guns soon- http://nation.foxnews.com/guns/2011/05/25/obama-were-working-gun-control-under-radar

what a joke

• Upvote 2

what a joke

Thanks for proving what I posted, your asleep and can't debunk anything with facts(or even try), the only ability you have to make you feel better about yourself is to throw out cliches or insults.

They don't bother me, it is expected. That is the only way sheeple can respond.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

rusty, have you been listening to Alex Jones again....everything is a conspiracy...NOT...this is why our country is falling apart...no faith, no trust in our fellow man...NO RESPECT!...way to much hatred being spewed forth....these conspiracy theorist need to get a grip on reality....I'm sorry Rusty, you just cant have it your way...grow up!:mellow:

• Upvote 3

Here is the REAL conspiracy...

The White House asked for a copy of the certificate.

Some dude in the Hawaii office is tasked to make a copy.

He slaps it on a scanner and prints it.

The WH gets it and sees it looks like ****.

They task some some dude to clean it up.

The dude does so and like an idiot saves it as a pdf not realizing it retains the layers.

The WH puts the file up...done and done.

The conspiracy people go nuts with their new "proof".

That is just as plausible as this video (which even states that the original paper that was used IS real).

Actually, my scenario is MORE plausible because the freaking government backs my conclusion more than your conclusion.

Obama is American.

In fact- he's the American PRESIDENT.

Voted into office by the MAJORITY of AMERICANS.

there is nothing else to see here...move along.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2