Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Okie Update

Mountain man

I love it........Okie's info is like reading the comics............surely he would know by now most of us that have been in this for years understand he just makes prediction after prediction....and ofcourse has the best intel that have been wrong each time.......please keep posting his garbage it gives me a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

« on: Today at 01:12:39 AM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS ALL OCCURRED A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY JUST LIKE I REPORTED--

( insert joke here )

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] DO NOT HANG YOUR HAT ON THE VND---

( or here )

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SITTING HERE WITH ONE EYE PROPPED OPEN

( or here )

:lol:

And the Marines get the leftovers......1973 Marine Corps Anthem. "We have done so much with so little for so long, we can practically do anything with nothing at all"..NUFF SAID :lol::lol:

Hoorah!! Send in the Marines we'll get our RV. Okie is harmless. You just gotta read it and accept it as a rumor. Go RV. God Bless Semper Fi :P

SOUNDS TO ME THAT THE OIL MAN DOES HAVE SOME INTEL AND IS A BIT MORE GROUNDED THAN USUAL. MAYBE FROM THE POUNDING AND EXPOSURE THE GURUS HAVE GOTTEN??

I'm going out on a limb and agreeing with this.

I'm not some Okie fan or supporter by any means BUT, I have seen in the past things he said that were later found to be quite true and he said it BEFORE it was posted any where else by 2-3 days.

Maybe everyone should at least pick some of the info from out of the trash that Okie throws out.

I do see where some people interpret things he says improperly then, bashes him on their own mistake.

I'm NOT sticking up for Okie but, some of what he says does make sense.

Granted, making sense, doesn't make it true.

This post for example.

Okie says MOF's in London after Obama's speech.

Okie didn't say Obama was in London BUT, someone had to bash saying Obama wasn't there.

Okie said the MOF's were there, NOT Obama!

I don't believe Okie's rate & date stuff but some of the info surely warrants further analysis. JMHO

Why do we continue to post his rambles on this site? dry.gif

DAMN IT! You beat me too it........

Grrrrrrrr.........tongue.gif

I'm going out on a limb and agreeing with this.

I'm not some Okie fan or supporter by any means BUT, I have seen in the past things he said that were later found to be quite true and he said it BEFORE it was posted any where else by 2-3 days.

Maybe everyone should at least pick some of the info from out of the trash that Okie throws out.

I do see where some people interpret things he says improperly then, bashes him on their own mistake.

I'm NOT sticking up for Okie but, some of what he says does make sense.

Granted, making sense, doesn't make it true.

This post for example.

Okie says MOF's in London after Obama's speech.

Okie didn't say Obama was in London BUT, someone had to bash saying Obama wasn't there.

Okie said the MOF's were there, NOT Obama!

I don't believe Okie's rate & date stuff but some of the info surely warrants further analysis. JMHO

ohmy.gif OHH My God......................

« on: Today at 01:12

THIS APPEARS TO BE A WONDERFUL WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES. I AM SURE OF THE R/V PREVIOUS TO THE JUST NOW LEARNED DEADLINE OF THE IMF OF BEING JUNE 7. THIS IS THE OUTSIDE WORST CASE SCENARIO JUST NOW LEARNED. THE RATE IS CONSISTENT OF WHAT I STATED FOR OVER 2 WEEK'S NOW. THE DELAY HAS BEEN POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUT WAS SOLVED AND AGREED UPON JUST TODAY. [OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY DUSTY--MINISTERIAL FINANCE MEMBERS FROM SEVERAL COUNTRIES MET TODAY IN LONDON AFTER OBAMA SPEECH AND IRONED OUT THE DETAILS OF THE TRAP LAID FOR THE INSURGENTS TO MONITOR WHO HAS THE DINAR AND TO KEEP IT OUT OF THEIR HANDS.

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE TIME TABLE PROPOSED TODAY---GET READY FOLK'S--THE BEST IS YET TO COME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS ALL OCCURRED A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY JUST LIKE I REPORTED--A POLITICAL TRAP HAS BEEN IN EFFECT AND IS NOW IN EFFECT.

OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST WATCH HOW THINGS PLAY OUT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND (HOPEFULLY) OF WHAT I JUST POSTED

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THEY HAVE HAD TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE BOYS WEARING THE WHITE HATS AND THE GUY'S WEARING THE BLACK HAT'

OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK SIMPLE EXPLANATION----YOU DON'T FUND TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS--YOU FIRST MONITOR THEM THEN YOU CUT OFF THEIR FUNDING (AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT BODY PARTS)

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] LION--REMEMBER MY WORDING--POLITICAL TRAP??

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING WAS ALL EXPOSED TODAY AND REMEDY WAS ADMINISTERED

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] DO NOT HANG YOUR HAT ON THE VND---AT LEAST NOT NOW

M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] ELAINE--CHINA HOLDS THAT KEY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LAURIEH--THE RIDE IS SLOWING DOWN GETTING READY TO STOP

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS RIDE WAS SCHEDULED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEK'S AGO BUT THE INVESTIGATION OF CERTAIN WELL PLACED INDIVIDUALS WERE NOT COMPLETE UNTIL TODAY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] FLYBOY-INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE TONIGHT [12:37:45 AM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] TOMORROW FLYBOY--SITTING HERE WITH ONE EYE PROPPED OPEN TO REPORT LATEST [12:48:19 AM: [bamatom] Heard on Fox they are flying some paperwork to Europe tonight for Obama to sign some law expires at midnight?

( this is the 4 year extension of the Patriot Act )

OKIE_OIL_MAN] YES BAMATOM--THAT IS CRITICAL PART OF THIS SCENARIO--NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MADE PUBLIC YET----YOU SMART OLE GUY [12:50:38 AM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] MANY PALLETS WERE RECOVERED TODAY IN TRANSIT [12:51:23 AM] OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY---TODAY IS A GREAT DAY--ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TODAY AND WE ARE GOING TO BE A SAFER WORLD BECAUSE OF INTERPOL [12:52:02 AM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] ISRAEL MASSAD AND INTERPOL EARNED THEIR SALARY TODAY [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GO TO BED AND REST EASY TONIGHT---REMEMBER YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY IS AWAKE [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE NAVY GETS THE GRAVY--THE ARMY GET'S THE BEAN'S-- THE AIR FORCE GET'S THE APPROPRIATIONS

WHAT A CHARACTER THIS ONE IS.

I am willing to bet that this part of what Okie says is proven to be true:

"MANY PALLETS WERE RECOVERED TODAY IN TRANSIT [12:51:23 AM] OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY---TODAY IS A GREAT DAY--ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TODAY AND WE ARE GOING TO BE A SAFER WORLD BECAUSE OF INTERPOL [12:52:02 AM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] ISRAEL MASSAD AND INTERPOL EARNED THEIR SALARY TODAY"

Any ONE person that would like to enter into a little wager?

I thought he retired? Why don't the posters ask him why he is still flapping his gums? He states gobbly-gooque with no substance or hard intel.....buffoon-ish really...

He comes out of retirement more times then Brett Farve... at least Brett can still "hit the mark" so to speak... let's see if Okie can???rolleyes.gif