Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Some dinar Rumor updates***

easyrider

Merrymay] www.clearxchange.com [10:11:59 AM] Merrymay: CLEARXCHANGE Tranfer $ outside Fed reserve Wells Farge, B of A , and Chase announced : 05-March 11 Posted Today, 10:05 AM Just saw this on Fox news. These banks have just announced CLEARXCHANGE , as new method of transfering money without going through the Federal Reserve. Can someone with a relationship with TY at DB ask if he is aware of this, and is this a possiblilty for cash in?

[Merrymay] [Longfellow] Things are coming in fast now. Bank confirmations from everywhere. Iraq is frustrated it hasn't happened yet. Now they can taste a little of their own medicine. Several confirmations from both sides of the pond that we will see this very soon.

Stay positive. Go Big or Go Home, Go [Longfellow] [Longfellow] acdc We just seem to be getting it from more places now and it's not Iraq that is holding it up anymore. [Longfellow] Scomil Yes there have been some. Hard to know of the validity of those but that seems to be the excuse of the day (tech difficlties)

[Merrymay] [dustyd14369] GUYS WE ARE HAVING A GREYHOUND DAY. THE INFO IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. NO ONE PERSON IS SAYING TODAY, TONIGHT, OR TOMMOROW. THEY ARE HEARING ALL GOOD THINGS RIGHT NOW. JUST WAITING AND WAITING.

WE ARE IN WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE FINAL PHASES OF 8 LONG YEARS. JUST BE PATIENT. I KNOW ITS HARD BUT IT'S ALMOST TIME

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Today [yesterday] was a VERY VERY quiet day…no conversations, didn’t get calls about requirements that need to be met, no one saying wait until this or that is done etc…this is the first time this has happened–everyone said I don’t know…Great things happening at Chase…amazing things are happening at Wells Fargo…new books being delivered, pages updated etc…this is the only reason I can see why it wasn’t happening…

5-25-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We are as close as we can be without being there…It was as quiet over in Iraq today [yesterday] as it was over here…I don’t believe people have cashed out already because it just doesn’t make sense to me…

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Every major bank was looking for it to happen today [yesterday]…last Thursday every major bank got their top executives together for a meeting, they did it again on Saturday and they did it again yesterday [Tuesday]…I was 99.9% sure it was going to happen…no way we are getting these people together and not do it–I can’t see it not happening–but guess what [it didn't]….The banks are waiting for updated materials on other currencies…this was not delivered to all banks….I don’t know how long it takes from having the meetings to when it happens…

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT A call came in this morning from an ABC guy(you know what that means)he spoke with a treasury person and the guy said ‘everything you said on the call Monday night was right on…

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

[Merrymay] [Longfellow] Things are coming in fast now.

[Merrymay] [dustyd14369] GUYS WE ARE HAVING A GREYHOUND DAY.

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Today [yesterday] was a VERY VERY quiet day…no conversations,

5-25-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz …It was as quiet over in Iraq today

These Guru's need to have a dress rehearsal.

This thing is now starting to resemble a Drunken Kari-OKIE Amateur Hour ! :blink:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I like how the treasury guy agrees with everything said on the confrence call. HAHAHAH :D Thats about the funniest thing I have heard yet. Why would a treasury guy be listening to these nimrods confrence call? How stupid do they think we are? Obviously really stupid. :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I like how the treasury guy agrees with everything said on the confrence call. HAHAHAH :D Thats about the funniest thing I have heard yet. Why would a treasury guy be listening to these nimrods confrence call? How stupid do they think we are? Obviously really stupid. :angry:

Well the answer is obvious -- someone high up in the treasury department is the source of the intel!

:huh:

Not.

Merrymay] www.clearxchange.com [10:11:59 AM] Merrymay: CLEARXCHANGE Tranfer $ outside Fed reserve Wells Farge, B of A , and Chase announced : 05-March 11 Posted Today, 10:05 AM Just saw this on Fox news. These banks have just announced CLEARXCHANGE , as new method of transfering money without going through the Federal Reserve. Can someone with a relationship with TY at DB ask if he is aware of this, and is this a possiblilty for cash in?

[Merrymay] [Longfellow] Things are coming in fast now. Bank confirmations from everywhere. Iraq is frustrated it hasn't happened yet. Now they can taste a little of their own medicine. Several confirmations from both sides of the pond that we will see this very soon.

Stay positive. Go Big or Go Home, Go [Longfellow] [Longfellow] acdc We just seem to be getting it from more places now and it's not Iraq that is holding it up anymore. [Longfellow] Scomil Yes there have been some. Hard to know of the validity of those but that seems to be the excuse of the day (tech difficlties)

[Merrymay] [dustyd14369] GUYS WE ARE HAVING A GREYHOUND DAY. THE INFO IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. NO ONE PERSON IS SAYING TODAY, TONIGHT, OR TOMMOROW. THEY ARE HEARING ALL GOOD THINGS RIGHT NOW. JUST WAITING AND WAITING.

WE ARE IN WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE FINAL PHASES OF 8 LONG YEARS. JUST BE PATIENT. I KNOW ITS HARD BUT IT'S ALMOST TIME

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Today [yesterday] was a VERY VERY quiet day…no conversations, didn’t get calls about requirements that need to be met, no one saying wait until this or that is done etc…this is the first time this has happened–everyone said I don’t know…Great things happening at Chase…amazing things are happening at Wells Fargo…new books being delivered, pages updated etc…this is the only reason I can see why it wasn’t happening…

5-25-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We are as close as we can be without being there…It was as quiet over in Iraq today [yesterday] as it was over here…I don’t believe people have cashed out already because it just doesn’t make sense to me…

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Every major bank was looking for it to happen today [yesterday]…last Thursday every major bank got their top executives together for a meeting, they did it again on Saturday and they did it again yesterday [Tuesday]…I was 99.9% sure it was going to happen…no way we are getting these people together and not do it–I can’t see it not happening–but guess what [it didn't]….The banks are waiting for updated materials on other currencies…this was not delivered to all banks….I don’t know how long it takes from having the meetings to when it happens…

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT A call came in this morning from an ABC guy(you know what that means)he spoke with a treasury person and the guy said ‘everything you said on the call Monday night was right on…

easy...easy..we've talked about the dark side before.....jk

These Guru's need to have a dress rehearsal.

This thing is now starting to resemble a Drunken Kari-OKIE Amateur Hour ! :blink:

Worse than that.Maybe Shabibi & Co. could seriously dive into learning Manifestation techniques and get this thing done,packed & delivered.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I hope your information works out for all of us! :D

You seem pumped lately. I hope not because

pumping is a way of loosing ones sensibility.

Just ask my ex girl friend :D Good luck to us all

and go RV

• Upvote 1