Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Chat available on DD Soon

DinarChiTown

Is Scooter a pretty reliable source? Or is he the newphew of Okie ?

Yeah, he's one of the most respected research guys across all the Dinar sites out there. He's not a date/rate guy and really has done incredible research. He tries to put the pieces of the puzzle together from a research stand point and not BS, "I have a source at the CBI" crap. Definitely check out his past posts and chats.

• Upvote 2

The BS begins when someone makes a prediction regarding Iraqi Dinar RV without real intel.

The fact is, there is no real intel because no one really knows what is going on here! :unsure:

That is why I like the investment for the long haul. Maybe something will happen but I sure

don't know. For if I did I would buy millions more!!! :D So don't listen to any of it. If it makes sense,

it probably is fabricated. and some people are better then others at fabricating stories based

on rumor...Nuff Said!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The BS begins when someone makes a prediction regarding Iraqi Dinar RV without real intel.

The fact is, there is no real intel because no one really knows what is going on here! :unsure:

That is why I like the investment for the long haul. Maybe something will happen but I sure

don't know. For if I did I would buy millions more!!! :D So don't listen to any of it. If it makes sense,

it probably is fabricated. and some people are better then others at fabricating stories based

on rumor...Nuff Said!

I bet you're fun at a party.

Riceman- perhaps you can render an opinion on his INTEL . One quick question. With your name do you drive a Japanese car?

He drives a rice rocket.

Sheik, I've been reading and listening to all of the "intel" BS for two years on a lot of dinar sites. Scooter doesn't pass along "intel". He tells us about the research that he does and the information that he finds in the reports on the CBI website, the IMF website, the UN website. He sometimes draws his own conclusions from them and presents them as such, and it is impossible to get him to expound on opinions about rates and dates. He's a brilliant researcher, and a very successful business owner, that really doesn't need to fool around trying to educate us, but he does it anyway. And, over time, he has gained the respect of everyone in the dinar investor community.

I don't know you, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Scooter is not the guy to criticize on these blogs. He does too much for us for people not to defend him. He's a good man. RU?

Sheik, I've been reading and listening to all of the "intel" BS for two years on a lot of dinar sites. Scooter doesn't pass along "intel". He tells us about the research that he does and the information that he finds in the reports on the CBI website, the IMF website, the UN website. He sometimes draws his own conclusions from them and presents them as such, and it is impossible to get him to expound on opinions about rates and dates. He's a brilliant researcher, and a very successful business owner, that really doesn't need to fool around trying to educate us, but he does it anyway. And, over time, he has gained the respect of everyone in the dinar investor community.

Bravo! Sheik is just ignorant. All I suggested, calmly, was that he read Scooter before questioning his intel, motives, etc.....And, for the record, his "intel" is research on all published, available data that he and others have dug up regarding our investment. Yet, Sheik brilliantly decides to throw disparaging comments towards me. For the record, Sheik, I have probably been invested longer than you. For the record, I served in the Army as a Combat Engineer Officer in Iraq during the first Gulf War. And for the record, I drive a Toyota! Riceman is a nickname I acquired based on my name. Not sure about the reference to my handle?

Anyway, I am with you. Don't pay attention to Sheik.