Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S May 25th Q & A in chat

pleasantvalleySunday

8:04 PM [Adam Montana] :)

8:04 PM [Adam Montana] one thing I won't apologize for

8:04 PM [Adam Montana] EVER

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] is encouraging people to support this site

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] there are so many places out there

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] that do NOT allow free speech

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] and therefore mislead people

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] you will see it said everywhere on this site

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] dinarvets.com

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] that it's nice to be able to speak openly

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] we allow this because the VIP members support the site

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] and nobody here has to worry about a "sponsor" getting mad and pulling the "funding" if they see a real debate

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] so

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] everyone take some time tomorrow and thank a VIP member

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] if you want to become a VIP

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] here's a 10% off code to use at this link: http://iqd.me/l/vip10off

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] the code is vip10off

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] with that out of the way, I'm looking at the overall picture

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] and what I see is good progress

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] nothing really groundbreaking in an "OMG RV TOMORROW!!!!" kind of way

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] but just steady progress towards what we really want to happen - stability and forward motion

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] Riley, if you have questions I am looking forward to answering them!

8:08 PM [Riley] Thank you - Heavyduty053 - Adam in you opinion do you think the IMF or whomever will step in a RV for Iraq if they can't seem to get it done. Thanks

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] Heavyduty053 no, i don't think so -

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] I'll tell you why

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] if Iraq can't get it done on their own

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] then they can't support it on their own

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] but that's not the case

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq CAN and WILL "get it done"

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] they have been making the right moves for a few years now

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] we all have to understand that just because someone impatient or uneducated thought it would happen a year ago

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] and they were wrong

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] that doesn't mean this investment is wrong

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] it just means that person was wrong

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq is moving forward, Iraq needs a stronger currency, and Iraq is doing what is necessary

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] we are getting closer and closer

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] so the IMF doesn't need to step in

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] thanks

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] next please?

8:10 PM [Riley] Jai5 - hello....what should we see during now until 30th june 2011? and what are the impact IQD rv to the world? thanks..

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] Jai5 thanks for the Q!

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] the world impact is huge and I would be here for a month talking about that!

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] but between now and June 15th

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] I expect to see the MOS position filled

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] remember it took several months for each of the other key positions filled

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] and now we're down to very few items left in the checklist

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] this should be an exciting time for anyone who is willing to look between the lines

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] next please Riley

8:12 PM [Riley] Adam you touched on this one - Touchdowndance - If the Security Ministers are voted in this week, what outstanding issues are there keeping the RV from happening?

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] Touchdowndance thanks, that's also a good question

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] i think people are so focused on the one position they are forgetting that Chapter 7 and the HCL still need to be addressed

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] now

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] if the Security position is filled this week, we could be on a fast track to getting the HCL or Chapter 7 done.

:12 PM [Adam Montana] now

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] if the Security position is filled this week, we could be on a fast track to getting the HCL or Chapter 7 done.

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] fast track means 2-7 weeks, not 2 days!

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] but once the position is filled, and we fast track to HCL or CH 7, then we could be 48 hours or not much more than that from CASHING IN!

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] I know that wasn't the "Monday" answer everyone expects, but I'm not that guy

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] oh!

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] speaking of "cashing in"

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] that's part of being a VIP - a better range of options and a better bottom line

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] if you don't understand what I'm talking about

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] strongly advise you get the Cash In guide - it's 100% free

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] here:

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] next please, Riley?

8:15 PM [Riley] Adam - you are on a roll - looks like you touched on this one as well - Jocko129 - What or who is keeping this RV from happening.

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] Riley ha!

8:16 PM [Riley] Know b.s. - Do you think the dinar will rv before the dfi protection runs out june 30th? Or do you think the dfi protection will get extended and prolong this even more. thanks

8:16 PM [Adam Montana] Yeah i think I covered that in my last answer, maybe I should keep my answers shorter :)

8:16 PM [Adam Montana] Know b.s. thanks for the !

8:16 PM [Adam Montana] thanks for the Q :)

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] dangit... as soon as I say i'll keep it short, someone asks something like that. :P

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] ok

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] the DFI protection is going to be extended whether we are 3 days from an RV, 3 years from an RV, or it RV'd 3 days ago

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] here's why

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if we are 3 days from an RV, they extend it to keep the "cover" alive - nobody wants to tip off MAJOR investors

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV is 3 years from now, they extend it because they have to

8:19 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV happened 3 days before the DFI coverage expires, they STILL renew it... because 1. the DFI doesn't move as fast as they should and 2. It's wise to do so in case the ReValued currency crashes.

8:19 PM [Adam Montana] that was a great question, thanks! Next please, Riley!

8:19 PM [Riley] Spiff - I have read the cash in guide and my cash in question is not in there. I am concerned about post RV high dollar wire transfers. When it comes time to cash in and we receive one large high dollar wire transfer, will this trigger homeland security to hold/freeze our money? I have heard and read that homeland security can do this and can hold our money up to 2 years. What is the best way to handle this when it comes to cashing in? I understand we should have stuff lined up Pre-RV. I also understand it is very involved and too much to go into during Wed night chat. But could you touch on this subject please? I can only speak for myself, my husband and I will be learning how and where to invest our money Post RV. Thanks Adam and MODS for all you do.

8:19 PM [Adam Montana] long question, but good

8:20 PM [Adam Montana] to summarize: Will a high dollar transaction like this trigger flags and cause a possible delay in receiving the benefits?

8:20 PM [Adam Montana] or, rather - high "dinar" transaction

8:20 PM [Adam Montana] the answer is "maybe"

8:20 PM [Adam Montana] i wish I could say no for sure, but let's be honest

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq is in the Middle East, there are a couple of bad guys (terrorists) out there, and YES - there can be some major hangups when we go to cash in!

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] ever hear of "probate"?

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] our accounts can be seized if we sneeze funny... this is a no-brainer

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] of course the government can seize our accounts

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] anyone who thinks "oh that's not fair" - well, too bad.

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] it can still happen

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] if you're a VIP member, I'd strongly consider cashing in outside of the US - I know I plan to

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] I will report every penny, of course

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] but it will be in an account that the US government can't touch

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] I will be "innocent until proven guilty"

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] but your US bank account full of Dianr Gains might not be so lucky :D

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] LOL

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] next Q please riley!

8:23 PM [Riley] Zabornaike - Adam, what are your thoughts on a time limit to cash in the larger denoms?

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] Zabornaike also a good question

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] that depends on the rate

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] if it comes out low, with the intention to grow over time... Iraq will NEED you to cash in those big denoms while the rate is low

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] if it comes out high, then there will likely be no time limit that will be of consequence

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] remember... even Iraq will make money on the RV

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] so the better they manage their money, the more they make

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] and it makes sense for THEM to take the profit, instead of letting us keep it

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] so again, i think it makes more sense to come out low

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] force a cash in of the low denoms

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] so they can buy back their "stock" at a low price

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] and then raise the value

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] after they already "called" in their notes

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] anyone who understands stocks and bonds will agree with that :)

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] next please, Riley!

8:26 PM [Riley] Hurricanewayne - I would like to know Adam's opinion on the meetings that happened on Monday night and 10 am Tues. since the plan is to vote on Saturday on the candidates for security ministers.

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] I'll do two more

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] Hurricanewayne that's a good question - I could speculate, but the other "gurus" do better jobs of making up stories.

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] I'll give it a shot

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] I bet they sat around talking to their maids about how they were going to tear apart every bank monitor until they found out what's been putting the writing on the backs of the screens. Then they sent the maids out with specific instructions not to tell anyone

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] but these maids, of course, are on the payroll of the 6 top Dinar gurus

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] so the stories will leak by Thursday

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] just in time to get you ready to buy dinar :D

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] LOL

8:28 PM [Riley] Texas1 - Is there really a way to block KeepM's posts? Just kidding - Do you know if the Bank Of Settlement in Switzerland is initiating, or is involved in the rv process prior to it showing up on Forex? and do they only do these types of changes on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] Texas1 LOL

8:29 PM [keepmwlknfny] LOL

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] The Bank of Switzerland is not the "key" to this RV, they don't have any special priviliges.

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] wow we had some AWESOME posts tonight!

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] great questions

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] thank you all for letting me finish, I'll leave with one final VIP plug - the code is vip10off and you can ONLY use it at this link: http://iqd.me/l/vip10off

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Where Adam said:

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] and it makes sense for THEM to take the profit, instead of letting us keep it

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] so again, i think it makes more sense to come out low

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] force a cash in of the low denoms

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] so they can buy back their "stock" at a low price

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] and then raise the value

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] after they already "called" in their notes

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] anyone who understands stocks and bonds will agree with that

1. did Adam intend to say :"so again, i think it makes more sense to come out low - force a cash in of the low denoms

so they can buy back their "stock" at a low price".

Or did he intend to say "force a cash in of the high denoms"?

Should we be trading our 25K notes for low denoms?

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 1

Just a quick question....If the mods pre pick the questions can they pick extra so when Adam touches on a question they have pre picked they can throw that one out and pick one that he has not touched on?

I only ask because that happened twice tonight and when Adam only has time to field 8 questions, It would be great if they were all completely different subjects so we could maximize the info we are receiving.

Thank you Adam and mods for all you do.

Peace

• Upvote 6

Just a quick question....If the mods pre pick the questions can they pick extra so when Adam touches on a question they have pre picked they can throw that one out and pick one that he has not touched on?

I only ask because that happened twice tonight and when Adam only has time to field 8 questions, It would be great if they were all completely different subjects so we could maximize the info we are receiving.

Peace

Thanks, TJ. We'll pass that by Adam and see what he says. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peace

Thank you - I will try next week for sure...thank you for bringing that to my attention...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8:16 PM [Riley] Know b.s. - Do you think the dinar will rv before the dfi protection runs out june 30th? Or do you think the dfi protection will get extended and prolong this even more. thanks

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] the DFI protection is going to be extended whether we are 3 days from an RV, 3 years from an RV, or it RV'd 3 days ago

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if we are 3 days from an RV, they extend it to keep the "cover" alive - nobody wants to tip off MAJOR investors

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV is 3 years from now, they extend it because they have to

8:19 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV happened 3 days before the DFI coverage expires, they STILL renew it... because 1. the DFI doesn't move as fast as they should and 2. It's wise to do so in case the ReValued currency crashes.

I thought in a post Scooter made a few days ago he said something about they were past the deadline to extend the DFI fund expiration. Just trying ot get clarification on whether the DFI fund can or cannot be extended.

well I think Adam dance around my question with no real answer to what he tought of the meetings and what came out of them. Sorry if this hurts anyone feelings but its just they way I see it.

You maybe right....maybe he didnt have an answer for your question, to be honest Im not sure he woulda paid much attention to it, I think the most important part is they just get them seated and elected....the details probly dont matter much at this point...just needs to get done ya know?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought in a post Scooter made a few days ago he said something about they were past the deadline to extend the DFI fund expiration. Just trying ot get clarification on whether the DFI fund can or cannot be extended.

As I recall, Scooter stated they would NOT ask for an extention and they had just missed the advanced 30 day window, so it could not happen anyway.

As I recall, Scooter stated they would NOT ask for an extention and they had just missed the advanced 30 day window, so it could not happen anyway.

Hi Carello :)

Good question for sure. I believe the DFI can be extended and likely would be as

I believe it will need to be. But Scott has a good point also.

Something else to dig into and find out! Not that we need anymore. :lol:

Thanks for the question, I am curious to weigh both sides, not sure which one.

Thank you Adam and PVS and Riley for all you do, and all the MODS...you are appreciated! :D

All my best!

Jim

---

IMO, the DFI funds doesn't run out the UN sanctions does which create protection......which the USA will have total control as of the agreement......just saying

well I think Adam dance around my question with no real answer to what he tought of the meetings and what came out of them. Sorry if this hurts anyone feelings but its just they way I see it.

What did you expect him to say, wayne? He wasn't at the meetings. So unless he has contacts who were there (which he doesn't, apparently) all he can do is either speculate or make something up.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 5