Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the Guru's Stating??

Dinar Buddy

The master "Guru's are speaking in their own language... So to help is a link the financial glossary use by all the banking and financial industry. If the post s word and it is not in this glossary, questionate.

Http://www.dailyfinance.com/glossary

Help, not sure how to make this a link

The following words are not in the Glossary: pinging, green screen, or GURU.

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

They are saying that the more we call and harrass the banks, the faster Shabibi will pull the trigger and RV. Flood the phones!!!! (Not really...leave them alone).

Be careful what you put here.....that 3 letter agency is looking for you!!! Also the 4 letter dude too "shabs".

:P:P:P:P

ooopss....5 letter Dude!

Some words/phrases I'd just as soon never hear again when this is over:

guru

intel

"it's a go"

IMF

WTO

Maliki

Ministers

lop

"just waiting on____"

"got a phone call from a friend ______ "(fill in w/one: "in Iraq, in ME, who works for a certain gov agency, who works at a bank", etc.)

"reliable sources"

pumper

We need to make a program or smartphone app that randomly throws these terms together to give you the "latest guru intel" at a touch of a button. No need to have it make any sense. LOL

But get this - remember the Super Bowl commercial with the kid going around like Darth Vader, trying to zap everything but nothing happens? Then his dad hits the remote and starts the car when he zaps it with the his Jedi powers, and he's blown away when it actually starts?

Statistically speaking, you just know some lying-through-his-teeth-delusional guru/pumper making up phony "intel" out of thin air is actually going to NAIL the exact date and rate of the RV. I just hope he gets so excited he jumps up, takes a nasty fall and ends up immobilized in traction with his mouth wired shut until just after the cash-in period expires.....

The master "Guru's are speaking in their own language... So to help is a link the financial glossary use by all the banking and financial industry. If the post s word and it is not in this glossary, questionate.

Http://www.dailyfinance.com/glossary

Help, not sure how to make this a link

The following words are not in the Glossary: pinging, green screen, or GURU.

Go RV/RI

And this means :blink: The military has its own glossary of terminology and anacronyms. However, "FUBAR" and "SNAFU" are not among them. Yet, they are used regularly ;)

RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

guru

intel

"it's a go"

IMF

WTO

Maliki

Ministers

lop

"just waiting on____"

"got a phone call from a friend ______ "(fill in w/one: "in Iraq, in ME, who works for a certain gov agency, who works at a bank", etc.)

"reliable sources"

pumper

You forgot "soon"...

LOL....it has been extremely quiet in the GURU WORLD. I think maybe the 3 lettered organization has put another GAG ORDER on them again!!! LMAO......GO RV!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You mean the WTF Organization..........

guru

intel

"it's a go"

IMF

WTO

Maliki

Ministers

lop

"just waiting on____"

"reliable sources"

pumper

End Quote

And.... " It's done" ... and... "I can only say you'll very pleased with the rate"...........and "I looked at the bank manager and he/she had a very big smile on his/her face"

Edited by umbertino