Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I still hold to my prediction

Heavyduty053

Over two weeks ago i made my first prediction of the date and i still hold true to it. I still believe that date will produce our RV. I am still saying before June 1st and i have my intuitions as to why. Everything that i based it on is even adding much more with everyday activities over there. As for a rate i have no idea, but at least i am optimistic that it will be good. Take a deep breath, settle down and quit bitting your finger nails we will endure.

• Upvote 14

Over two weeks ago i made my first prediction of the date and i still hold true to it. I still believe that date will produce our RV. I am still saying before June 1st and i have my intuitions as to why. Everything that i based it on is even adding much more with everyday activities over there. As for a rate i have no idea, but at least i am optimistic that it will be good. Take a deep breath, settle down and quit bitting your finger nails we will endure.

Putting this in my favorites!!! Go RV!!! :D

Ok. We'll see.

I agree with your prediction. I have been thinking the end of may for some time now. Due to all of the recent activity, it has become very clear that Iraq has been stalling as long as possible....which I believe is in reguards to trying to pull in all of the larger denoms. that they possibly could before they ran out of time in reguards to the DFI, as well as various other factors that needed to be addressed before the end of June. UN articles stated that Iraq needed to meet a 45-30 day deadline prior to June 30, and the 45 day has passed obviously, so that leaves us with the 30 day deadline, which of course would be the last day of May....or June 1....speaking in reguards to a rate....I truely believe we will see an RI as opposed to RV. Alot of people are saying that it is going to come out at a penny....dime...dollar...etc...but I just dont see that happening. I believe that there is alot more here than what we are truely seeing in reguards to the impact this will have globally! Shabbi is a very intelligent man, and I dont look for him to be making alot of changes to the exchange rate after this takes place. I can see them setting a very healthy rate in direct relation to what studies have shown their resources to be, and then control it under a managed float. However it all comes out, I believe that we are going to be blessed on a much larger scale than most think...orimagine! This is just my opinion.....but it is an opinion that I truely believe! God Bless each of you! I wish the best for every person....in the short and long term!

• Upvote 9

C'mon June 1! Wanna get out of the sandbox, get home, have a pizza and a pitcher of beer, buy my new zodiac, and the only time I'll see sand again is at the beach!! Before I get in that glorious ocean!! And spear some fish!! And grill them, and eat them, with...you guessed it...BEEEEERRRR!!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!....oh wait, it's gotta RV first...shyte...daydreamin again

• Upvote 3

I know this is off topic, but I just finished reading Adams Q & A session from tonight. Before I say what imfo going to say, I want to make it clear that I am in no way trying to bash anyone...and I fully respect the fact that we are all entitled to our own opinions! Hence...this statement....After reading Adams take on our current situation just doesn't say to me that he is reading, or seeing the same things some of us are seeing. Maybe he knows something that I dont, which may be the case...because I dont claim to be an expert! But during the past week, even two...we have seen some amazing progress (in my opinion), due to deadlines drawing closer, contracts being made, and many other items I could list...not to mention the overall economic condition of Iraq, I just do not believe that they are going to hold out another 7-8 weeks to make some kind of move! I just posted earlier in this thread what my veiws are as to where I believe we stand, and it just appears that everything that Adam seems to believe is coming from a whole other source, and maybe thats the case here! Maybe he has some "real intel" that he is recieving that is leading him to his conclusions on this. I dont know, I was certainly shocked to read his "speculation" on our venture. Anyway, like I said...I do value his input, thats why im a VIP member! Not bashing...just voicing my opinion! Anyone else suprised by anything that was said tonight in the chat? If so, sound off! God Bless each of you! Go RV!

I am routing for you to be right !!! If you had of given a rate, well I would of yawned and went to the next thread, but you did not and said as much. This gets you a plus, that and the fact your posts seem level headed.

Thxs !!! pp