Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on Monday $3.28

labdog

Yea that's right $3.92 on Tuesday :D:D:D

What happened to Monday? Now it's Tuesday? Don't say Monday is a holiday! I do not think Iraq cares about Memorial Day.

Guru Slayer sez---RV Tomorrow--If labdog is correct , I iwill be correct also...on Sunday...or Monday....

• Upvote 1

Yep that's right and you heard it here first on Adams Site! :D

Link http:/dinarvets.com/forums

My question is, when it does not happen Monday, will you take the high road and quit posting unfounded b.s., or will you take the low road and go Okie on us and keep posting b.s. hoping that you might finally luck out and get it right?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And if you are incorrect, are you good at dodging the eggs and rotten tomatoes that will be hurled in your direction.? The peanut gallery has become impatient after all of the bogus RV dates over the last seven years. Here is yet another one.

It is kinda like if your boss told you that he was giving you a pay raise on your next check. You get your check and no raise. He tells you "oops, sorry, I meant next week" and he does this to you over a seven year stretch. Not much fun.

• Upvote 1

Blaino was on the phone to Tony, Tony was on the phone to Nighthawk, Nighthawk was on the phone to Monday, Monday called me on a secure line (I'm not sure what the pinging was, or the red, green, and amber lights)

All that being said, Here it is (finally), an ironclad, drop dead, date and rate: 7/12/2012 at precisely 4:02 am Eastern Icelandic time at $19.82 and not a penny higher, with a dirty float.

But with 5,367 incorrect and erroneous postings of other dates and rates first; causing mass casualties, pumper drop off/drop back on/drop off. and two world wars.

Beers on my keyboard.

Everyone needs to stay grounded, 3-8.00 Blue Blaze B.S. Just hope and pray it's .10 - 1.00 . If so count your blessing and move on with life. Say what you must, But Adam and Scooter have been up front and honest as far as I am concerned, I will take that every day over all the Drama and B.S. that flies everywhere. Fact of the matter, no one knows. I am a honest hard working guy hoping for the best. Thanks to Adam and Scooter I am ready to get on a plane and leave Afghanistan when the moment arrives with the correct informantion and direction to end my long journey with Iraq Dinar. I bought mine in 2004. So I hope this ride ends soon. GO R.V.

:blink: Yeah!!! another Monday RV rumor.... :lol: and like some already noticed...this Monday is a Holiday....so the Monday rumor cant be true. :P but i'll cheer y'all on...

note: that cute looking girl is actually that guys little brother...buwhahaha...but he looks so cute!!! :lol: buwhahaha....

• Upvote 1