Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on Monday $3.28

labdog

Yep that's right and you heard it here first on Adams Site! :D

Link http:/dinarvets.com/forums

Are you getting bored without all the outlandish guru claims this week. It is nuts that it's already Wednesday and we haven't heard tons of claims yet huh? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

The title of the thread says Monday but later you say Tuesday. Please clairfy so I don't have to double book the limo.

OK, I see you changed it from Memorial Day to Tuesday. Can you do that?

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 1

Guys...I hate to break it to you but my intel tells me that the RV already happened 4 years ago....however, the back screens are pinging still and the rate is working it'sway through the system. Rest assurred it's done...and we are closer than we've ever been. Make sense? :P

• Upvote 4

I am new to investing in the dinar, but I am already sick of these pumpers! I got lured in by one of my friends who sounds just like these pumpers. I knew not to invest anymore than I could afford to loose and if it doesnt happen I will have some nice art work to frame. Every day there is some new prediction and some new rate from one person or another. These posts are copied and pasted to other forums as well. I find about as funny as the guy who predicted the world was going to end this past weekend. No one really know when either are going to happen, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride!

Guys...I hate to break it to you but my intel tells me that the RV already happened 4 years ago....however, the back screens are pinging still and the rate is working it'sway through the system. Rest assurred it's done...and we are closer than we've ever been. Make sense? :P

It does.Like Bin pretty boy Laden's death. . It RV'ed 4 years ago and then the Powers that Be dumped the RV deep in the sea.

Edited by umbertino

I am new to investing in the dinar, but I am already sick of these pumpers! I got lured in by one of my friends who sounds just like these pumpers. I knew not to invest anymore than I could afford to loose and if it doesnt happen I will have some nice art work to frame. Every day there is some new prediction and some new rate from one person or another. These posts are copied and pasted to other forums as well. I find about as funny as the guy who predicted the world was going to end this past weekend. No one really know when either are going to happen, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride!

This thing will RV the same day the world ends, We will have a few hour window to cash in and enjoy our money before we all bite the dust............... :rolleyes::P

Sorry....Monday is a holiday, so lets make it Tuesday @ 3.92 :lol::P:P

And I thougt it was $8.01 cash in on Monday :lol:

You got that one wrong..... Not $8.01.... C'mon Man. ...We're not some chippies around here........It was $18.01.

and now we have $18.01 can I get twenty....twennerituiryuwtthwuthuww........twenty dollars...........twentwrtiurewtwutwuety.........no one for twenty.............$18.01 going ONCE.......TWICE.............. :P