Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have you bought dinar in the last 30 days?

Purchased IQD lately?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Have you purchased IQD in the last 30 days?

• I purchased dinar do to pumping posts provided on the site.
    • I purchased dinar without considering any pumping posts on the site.
    • I have not purchased any dinar in the last 30 days.

I am trying to get an idea how many people are still purchasing dinar. Please do not include amounts of purchase. It isn't mine or anyone's business how much dinar you have. Please take a moment to answer the poll if you don't feel like posting here.

When I cash my check every week they give me the option of dinar or usd......guess what i take?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am trying to get an idea how many people are still purchasing dinar. Please do not include amounts of purchase. It isn't mine or anyone's business how much dinar you have. Please take a moment to answer the poll if you don't feel like posting here.

i haven't bought any in about a month since 5/3 bank quit selling it.

Why thank you keep, How kind of you to finally realize what your dealing with.............cool.gif

How can I repay you.? biggrin.gif jk

I like trashing your corn flakes for entertainment value.!emot-hug.gif

And that makes you the absolute coolest guy on DV!!! laugh.gif If only everyone here could be as cool as you, there would be no winners or losers in life.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes, we purchased from a small bank...and helped my brother with his first purchase also. Now awaiting their arrival. We purchased based on what we think the rate might be and the amount of $$$ we would like to have after RV. This is our last purchase...we have what we need!!! (or we will make do with what we get) GO RV !!

I bought some more of the lower denoms recently. I'm not sure it was due to pumpers, but more from the idea that the lower denoms might not have a cash in time, and I could hold them longer.

In the past, each time I bought I was worried it would RV before my check could get there. But I'm over that now.

I bought another 785.23 Billion in the last month....Been talking to "AL" and TK a lot these days about old times and all and every once in a while Dopie "Okie" calls us late hours of the night while me and AL talk about the old times and soon to be post RV party. he heheehehe This is confirmed now folks just saying. "Just got some new intel too by the way.....Folks its going down we are there........Guranteed...............on a day that ends in "Y"! Please take all this as rumor have another source calling in right now with "AL"!

• Upvote 1

And that makes you the absolute coolest guy on DV!!! laugh.gif If only everyone here could be as cool as you, there would be no winners or losers in life.....

Keep, just +1 three times for you this morning. You and Buckeye need to stop squabbling until tomorrow when my account refills with +s.

You two have a good day.