Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explain Screen Flashing & Colors

Dinar Buddy

I have been trying to understand the discussions about flashing screens, green screens, any color screens... I spoke directly to my contact for Dinar. Ge stated there is no flashing screens, or colored screens. He stated that is back communication. We both looked right at his screen and there is an area for sorting currency, dinar vs. USD is $1170.00.

Is the discussion about screens true or not?? This has to do with the RV/RI as everyone is excited about the screens.

Can anyone send a few screen shots of what everyone us talking about??

Go RV

• Upvote 1

I am not a "GURU", but the information I have read, is there is only one color screen, and it is black. There is no pinging, and the banks will know when it hits FOREX. JMHO, and maybe if I am wrong, someone can show me a link, so I can educate myself on that. :rolleyes: I do know, that we will be rewarded for our efforts, and we will be happy very soon. Maybe with my new found wealth, I can buy one of those green screens!!! lol :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I totally agree NWGuy. The screens are black, then why is everyone talking about green screens or flashing screen. The screens are black and not flashing!

Unfortunately, there are people on these sites, that are fullfilling the dream of being an expert at something, or unfortunately, are making an attempt to push more Dinar for the dealers. I don't like to think about the latter, because it bothers me to think of people trying to get people to do things that financially wouldn't make sense, but I know that there are people out there making money off of uninformed people. This is a good investment, and it is going to work out well for all of us, but I certainly hope people only invest what they could afford to lose, without hurting themselves. Good Luck to all, and GO RV!!! :):)

• Upvote 1

I have been trying to understand the discussions about flashing screens, green screens, any color screens... I spoke directly to my contact for Dinar. Ge stated there is no flashing screens, or colored screens. He stated that is back communication. We both looked right at his screen and there is an area for sorting currency, dinar vs. USD is $1170.00.

Is the discussion about screens true or not?? This has to do with the RV/RI as everyone is excited about the screens.

Can anyone send a few screen shots of what everyone us talking about??

Go RV

this is pure crap. just like the armed gaurds on the loaded A T M machines