Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY Trump pumps Corsi for latest on Obama Requests information from author of 'Where's the Birth Certificate?'

rtrusty

WND Exclusive A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY

Trump pumps Corsi for latest on Obama

Requests information from author of 'Where's the Birth Certificate?'

Posted: May 24, 2011

8:32 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh

© 2011 WND

Donald Trump

Barack Obama's "birth certificate" is now public and billionaire entrepreneur Donald Trump, who had surged into the lead among possible GOP contenders for the 2012 nomination by grilling members of the media about Obama's constitutional eligibility, is back on the sidelines, right?

Maybe not.

Trump today reached out to WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi, author of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President," with a long list of questions about where the issue is, and where it seems to be going.

According to Corsi, who is appearing on wall-to-wall radio programs – between 10 and 20 per day – to respond to questions about his latest best-seller, Trump asked him about the book, its evidence and what is happening next in the effort to document whether Obama is, in fact, constitutionally qualified for the presidency under Article 2, Section 1's "natural born citizen" requirement.

Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in modern history, in "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligibility to be President."

At the time of the Constitution's writing, "natural born citizen" was commonly held to be a citizen offspring of two citizen parents born on the soil of the land.

Corsi said Trump specifically wanted to know what will happen next in the campaign to reveal the truth about Obama.

"He asked, 'aren't you discouraged?'" said Corsi.

"But why should I be discouraged? There's breaking news about Obama's eligibility, the book is selling well," he said.

Listen to Corsi's account of the conversation:

"I told him he needs to publicly say that the document in the vault, the original long-form birth certificate, needs to be exposed and examined independently," Corsi said. "The doctor's records, the Kapiolani records of Ann Dunham to corroborate she was in that hospital."

"I told him if you don't press these issues you can't be surprised if there are those who think you're working with Barack Obama [on the dispute]," Corsi added.

During much of April Trump made regular appearances on talk shows and news broadcasts, and almost every time either he or the interviewer raised questions about Obama's eligibility. At the same time, he regularly was in conversation with Corsi and others who helped Corsi investigate the Obama eligibility dispute about the evidence that exists.

As a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll demonstrated, by raising questions about Obama's eligibility repeatedly, going as far as suggesting Obama's tenure might be illegal, Trump rose in popularity among GOP voters.

In that poll, 19 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents said they'd likely support Trump for the 2012 GOP nomination.

His support rose from only 10 percent just a month earlier.

WND has reported on Trump's statements regarding Obama's eligibility:

"There's something fishy about the whole thing," Trump has said of Obama's background, birth story and constant refusal to release a wide range of documents that would reveal information about his heritage and upbringing.

He said he's convinced Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, "there's something on that certificate that's very bad for him."

He noted that even Obama's own family members have been unable to agree at which hospital he was born.

Trump has also been skeptical regarding the oft-cited 1961 Honolulu newspaper notices.

"I see so much fraud in this world, an ad like that could have been staged. I see so many fraudulent things going on that would be like the least of it," Trump said.

He suggested it was incredible that no doctor, nurse or other person has come forward to recall the birth of such a famous person.

Trump told Fox News host Bill O'Reilly the significance of the dispute isn't clear to many people.

"If you are going to be the president of the United States you have to be born in the United States – and there is doubt [about Obama]," he said. "If he wasn't born in this country, it's one of the great scams."

Trump also was on MSNBC, where he was asked whether it was a serious issue:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

"There is certainly a chance that he was not born in this country. Now if he was not born in this country, that means he can't be president. It's very simple," Trump explained.

Today, Corsi said Trump repeatedly asked him to be alerted, first, to what was going to be reported on the eligibility questions, and even suggested he might "jump back in," presumably meaning the GOP contest.

Meanwhile, ABC has reported Trump told Fox News' "Fox and Friends" this week that he wouldn't rule out a late entry into the race.

"I am not seeing a lot out of the Republican candidates," he told the show.

A blog called Be Elected had speculated that the Trump surge was being coordinated by Democrats to boost Obama.

"Obama's campaign could easily use Trump's candidacy to power the Democrats' classic default election strategy – scare the Democratic Party base back to the polls. The presence of a foul-mouthed, Big Business BogeyMan like Trump could easily dovetail into some compelling Democratic Party ads depicting the coming downfall of the working class, civil rights, the environment, and 'Main Street.' Of course, an Obama presidency would be the only hope against this doom scenario."

If you want to watch the video go here.

http://tinyurl.com/4x953cl

• Upvote 1

A blog called Be Elected had speculated that the Trump surge was being coordinated by Democrats to boost Obama.

that's about the only sensible thing i've heard regarding the trump/birther issue.

IF OBAMANATION IS LEGAL THEN WHY SPEND $3 MIL IN COURT FIGHTING TO KEEP THE PAPERS SHOWING HIS PAST A SECRET? THIS IS THE CONDUCT OF SOMEONE WHO IS GUILTY AND RUNNING SCARED WHO IS TRYING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO NOT BE EXPOSED. FOR IF HE WERE TO BE EXPOSED AS A FRUAD AND BEING A FEDERAL CRIME TO SIGN FEDERAL DOCUMENTS FILLED OUT WITH LIES OBAMA WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

Because its none of your business? How much has Bush and his Patriot Act screwed up the concept of privacy in this country that common schmucks like you think you can demand to see the birth certificate of the President of the United States of America? You're a joke. Get a clue, chucklehead.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little reading this post.

5 minutes you'll never get back ...

Take consolation in the fact that many on this board had to have it read TO them ... because ________ (fill in the blank).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

You need to rethink your political plan of attack; and start thinking how are the republicans going to distant themselves from the medicare fisaco. You just lost a seat in New York, which had more republican registered voters, and has held the seat for a long time............. Or continue down this path.

• Upvote 2

you are just copying and pasting garbage from other sites. Can't you make your own posts or are you just here to regurgitate nonsense from the other loonies?

Have you taken your meds today?tin-foil-hat.jpg

MOP loves to regurgitate nonsense from other loonies.This person loves to hijack threads and while he is free to believe whatever he wants,from his cut and paste it's obvious he can't think for himself. :blink: DBP

At the time of the Constitution's writing, "natural born citizen" was commonly held to be a citizen offspring of two citizen parents born on the soil of the land.

Now that's just down right FUNNY. Since that is NOT codified into law or the Constitution...and former presidents have already not had two citizen parents... there is no basis to this statement.

IF OBAMANATION IS LEGAL THEN WHY SPEND $3 MIL IN COURT FIGHTING TO KEEP THE PAPERS SHOWING HIS PAST A SECRET?

Um...he HASN'T.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow...the liberals are out in full force today eh?

I think it's time we consider a divorce from each other. The left doesn't want to be governed by the right and vice versa. Divorce seems the only solution.

I think we would do just fine without the left coast and the Northeast states personally.

• Upvote 2

Wow...the liberals are out in full force today eh?

I think it's time we consider a divorce from each other. The left doesn't want to be governed by the right and vice versa. Divorce seems the only solution.

I think we would do just fine without the left coast and the Northeast states personally.

I agreed nowhammies lol and we should find out by the middle of next week if all this is true about the his birth certificate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha, full force. What a joke. I can count the intelligent thinkers on this forum with my fingers from one hand. Okay okay, maybe it occasionally spills on to the other hand.

Sure sure...and us Bible believing, God loving, gun toting folks are just a bunch of simpletons right? Typical arrogant elitist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its not that I can't tolerate conservatives, just the ones who are hellbent on imposing their fundamental, religious views on a populous that clearly doesn't follow their ideals.

And ignores this with every bit of gumption they can muster. Those are the conservatives I can't tolerate.

it just seems there's an unfortunately large faction of them involved in the dinar investment.

Its not like I go walking around Dallas on the weekend punching Republicans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The guy is already a millionaire he is talking about getting the word out and is why it is selling well.

Sarah Palin is an idiot but her books sell well ... question is: what's the average IQ of the people who buy her books? Same question for your guy? And you, I presume ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IF OBAMANATION IS LEGAL THEN WHY SPEND $3 MIL IN COURT FIGHTING TO KEEP THE PAPERS SHOWING HIS PAST A SECRET? THIS IS THE CONDUCT OF SOMEONE WHO IS GUILTY AND RUNNING SCARED WHO IS TRYING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO NOT BE EXPOSED. FOR IF HE WERE TO BE EXPOSED AS A FRUAD AND BEING A FEDERAL CRIME TO SIGN FEDERAL DOCUMENTS FILLED OUT WITH LIES OBAMA WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_18_11_wednesday_trunews2.mp3

THIS IS A LINK TO A SKIP TRACER WITH SERIOUS CRIMINAL ACTIONS CONNECTED TO OBAMANATION. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CRIME SYNDICATE!

After two years ...Here's your change!

Jan 09 TODAY % chg Source

Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S. $1..83 $3.104 69.6% 1

Crude oil, European Brent (barrel) $43.48 $99.02 127.7% 2

Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel) $38.74 $91.38 135.9% 2

Gold: London (per troy oz.) $853.25 $1,369.50 60.5% 2

Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL $3.56 $6.33 78.1% 2

Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL $9.66 $13.75 42.3% 2

Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. Fob $13.37 $35.39 164.7% 2

Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall 7.6% 9.4% 23.7% 3

Unemployment rate, blacks 12.6% 15.8% 25.4% 3

Number of unemployed 11,616,000 14,485,000 24.7% 3

Number of fed. Employees, ex. Military (curr = 12/10 prelim) 2,779,000 2,840,000 2.2% 3

Real median household income (2008 v 2009) $50,112 $49,777 -0.7% 4

Number of food stamp recipients (curr = 10/10) 31,983,716 43,200,878 35.1% 5

Number of unempl benefit recip (curr = 12/10) 7,526,598 9,193,838 22.2% 6

Number of long-term unemployed 2,600,000 6,400,000 146.2% 3

Poverty rate, individuals (2008 v 2009) 13.2% 14.3% 8.3% 4

People in poverty in U.S. (2008 v 2009) 39,800,000 43,600,000 9.5% 4

U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings 5 9 n/a 10

Present Situation Index (curr = 12/10) 29.9 23.5 -21.4% 11

Failed banks (curr = 2010 + 2011 to date) 140 164 17.1% 12

U.S.Dollar versus Japan yen exch rate 89.76 82.03 -8.6% 2

U.S.Money supply, M1, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim) 1,575.1 1,865.7 18.4% 13

U.S.Money supply, M2, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim) 8,310.9 8,852.3 6.5% 13

National debt, in trillions $10.627 $14.052 32.2% 14

Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.. Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane. 27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!

Sources:

(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor; (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller; (9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury

gave yu a plus1 yur right why would someone pay so much to hide a legal document?should trace the money trail n see if its real.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2