Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

well thats just your opinion ...... and you know what they say about them ...!! and by the way there is a forum for opinions.

anyway when you say "I ALREADY BOUGHT 20 MILLION DINAR YEARS AGO" you mean 2 years ago ... you stated that in your very first post !

dont try to make out like you've been in this from the start ..... many here have and know alot more about this than you, myself personally I have only been buying dinar for about 3 years and researching the sites for about 2 to 2.5 years .......

If you think its all gonna end soooooo bad why dont you sell up .....

GO RV

I QUIT READING HIS POST AT 20 MILION DINARS YEARS AGO, GIVE ME A BREAK

Edited by mrref

I do believe those that have dug a financial hole for themselves and believe this will suddenly save them are in for a rude awakening. If people are in it because they had some extra cash, are patient and are hoping that the Dinar will increase in value once traded on open markets, then they may make a few bucks in the end.

Right on.....unfortunately, 98% of the people here fall into the former category, rather than the latter. All the former group wants to do is drink masive amounts of Kool-Aid and live in fantasyland.

• Upvote 1

To the ones who claim look at Kuwait for comparison, you cant.....two completely different scenerios....two different outcomes....while I agree with him that to think your gonna see a 3 dollar RV is not realistic in any sense of the word, I think we still will make a decent profit......if they dont RD, it will probly be a slow and gradual rise in value and the bigger bills will naturally be turned in because of the fact that at some point they wont be very useful for everyday transactions because no one will be keeping that kind of change for you on hand.....maybe going from 1170:1 to 600:1 to 100:1 and continue from there.....heck Ill be happy with anything at this point! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

To the ones who claim look at Kuwait for comparison, you cant.....two completely different scenerios....two different outcomes....while I agree with him that to think your gonna see a 3 dollar RV is not realistic in any sense of the word, I think we still will make a decent profit......if they dont RD, it will probly be a slow and gradual rise in value and the bigger bills will naturally be turned in because of the fact that at some point they wont be very useful for everyday transactions because no one will be keeping that kind of change for you on hand.....maybe going from 1170:1 to 600:1 to 100:1 and continue from there.....heck Ill be happy with anything at this point! laugh.gif

Thanks keep :) Agreed my friend. We will do ok, either way, but indeed

there can be NO comparison to Kuwait...that has and always will be the

"main" part of the hype that encouraged many to maybe invest more than they

were able.

The circumstances in Kuwait at the time are nothing at all like Iraq. But it does

'sound good'...and would be great! But there simply cannot be a true comparison,

to do so is misleading at best.

All my best! :D

Jim

---

I have never believed in a $3 RV and I didn't get into this investment because of any pumpers. I have a friend who has done a ton of research on his own and shares it on his blog. He makes no money off the dinar or his research. The rationale behind this investment is there, but you have to sift through a lot of BS to get to it, and you have to be patient.

• Upvote 2

Hi Dog53, I have been invested in the dinar for several months now and have been observing this site, but never felt the need to join until now. I have GOT to say that you hit the nail right on the head with this post! I love it! That is EXACTLY how I feel!

Welcome to the site Stradergrl Lots of very knowledgeable people here in regards to this investment. (I don't happen to be one of them) Read all ya can and enjoy the ride.

GGOOOOO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'd feel the same way if I spent $20k on dinars like a chump.

Luckily, I am not a chump.

have you ever considerd that this chump may miss that 20 mm dinar a whole lot less that you or maybe me buying 20 mm dinar is like you buying 1000. get it chump

I have never believed in a $3 RV and I didn't get into this investment because of any pumpers. I have a friend who has done a ton of research on his own and shares it on his blog. He makes no money off the dinar or his research. The rationale behind this investment is there, but you have to sift through a lot of BS to get to it, and you have to be patient.

Can U share ur friends site info or respond with enough of a hint if the software disallows it ?

Thx Scooby Doo and good luck with all that Crazy weather going on where U are ! :o

I will come back after a few hours and grade the people who think I am insane and a NAY SAYER ha ha ha so if your going to rant and rave, do your best. This is a contest

Ok, it's been 72+ hours and you never came back. That tells me that your credibility is worth about as much as a Saddam era Dinar...........Your probably just a plant to get people to give up and sell their Dinar's before this all goes down.

Edited by Austin-Powers-for-PM

The only thing I didn't appreciate about 220's post was he seemed to insinuate that we all get ALL our info from pumpers or maybe an innocent person who has been branded as such. If you read the posts then you should find that a great number of them are made from informed sources such as the news and such along with some which is gleaned from other informed persons on this site. They just do a lot of the research for the rest of us.

I don't always agree with keep, jim1, Scooby Doo and a lot of others here, but they present opinions different than mine and that leads to considerable research on my part (yes, I'm retired) and allows me to present what I consider to be an informed response to their posts. Isn't that what we're all doing ? I see no need for all that bashing and swearing stuff. We usually get along pretty doggone well here.

I think DV is the best dinar site and haven't seen anyone say anything to the contrary.

Play nice.

And, oh yes: Vote for Dr. Ron Paul and he'll do away with the FED and IRS. Put a smile on all our faces whether you believe LOP or NO LOP.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 1

And how is stating an unproven theory that these so-called "pumpers" and "gurus" are being paid by Dinar dealers like Ali? You're just a carbon copy of more hardcore anti-RV people because you want to stir the pot and make yourself seem more worthwhile and important than you really are. Stop repeating unsubstantiated rumors in the same vein as the so-called pumpers do by subscribing to the opposite approach to this investment thinking there will be no chance of a drastic increase of the dinar's value overnight without a re-denomination. Enjoy your 'negs and bashing. I hope it stings and burns pleasantly.

"Move to opinions Please!!!! This is not a rumor....it's a grade b sci-fi piece!!"

I don't get it. This person and a couple others are having a hissy fit that this was posted in the rumors section. Check the sections again. This is an opinion posted in "opinions, pespectives and 2 cents." In the end, it's his opinion and he has every right to it whether he has purchased 20 million, 2 million or zero. It's his opinion. It does not have to be yours. We don't all think the same about everything.

Edited by abelgd11
  • Upvote 1

"Move to opinions Please!!!! This is not a rumor....it's a grade b sci-fi piece!!"

I don't get it. This person and a couple others are having a hissy fit that this was posted in the rumors section. Check the sections again. This is an opinion posted in "opinions, pespectives and 2 cents." In the end, it's his opinion and he has every right to it whether he has purchased 20 million, 2 million or zero. It's his opinion. It does not have to be yours. We don't all think the same about everything.

My guess is that it was originally posted in Rumors and then a mod moved it to Opinions after the complaints.

Edited by MrRich

THANKS FOR THE POST!

I APPRECIATE YOUR POST AND YOUR OPINIONS. YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP AND DONT LET OTHERS INFLUENCE YOUR THOUGHTS.

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL GIVE US A SMALL RETURN BUT IN YEARS I DO BELIEVE ITS GOING TO GIVE US GOOD RETURN.

I will come back after a few hours and grade the people who think I am insane and a NAY SAYER ha ha ha so if your going to rant and rave, do your best. This is a contest

Ok, it's been 72+ hours and you never came back. That tells me that your credibility is worth about as much as a Saddam era Dinar...........Your probably just a plant to get people to give up and sell their Dinar's before this all goes down.

I believe that a plant would be to make the quick two way spread profit after the dinar had been recycled back into the market.

Edited by skepticaldinar