Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The only people who believe that this will rv at $3 + are people who listen to the pumpers which most are going or gone because unless they have a revenue stream from a website their paydays are over with Ali gone. Banks are pulling out also because of risk of lawsuit which I believe is coming soon and so do the banks. Ali has already received letters from law firms for discovery and his exit from the business was from the same fears the banks have. He has made over $100 million USD from dinar sales, currency that is not for travel but for speculation and investment. A good lawyer can pick that apart in minutes. I am sure they are afraid of a class action suit and made to pay back much of the profits they have accumulated. The money trails to the pumpers can be made to link everyone involved

The dinar, (using common sense) and I am sure there will be all these people who spout every reason why this will RV after being conditioned by the sharp sales techniques of the pumpers, will probably have one or more of a few outcomes. Maybe an RD and no change in value or maybe no RD and it will slowly increase in value from supply and demand and as the country stabilizes economically and security. The more in demand the more valuable. Problem with the second choice is that when it goes on the public market, here will be very few buyers because of all the hype and thus keep the existing value or even decrease. There are many reasons for my thoughts. It has been researching by myself using some very knowledgable and connected people. No I am not a guru, I am just a person who has researched this OUTSIDE these forums.

If you look at this from 30,000 feet about what has been written in the past about the IMF,UN,WB, and all the other BS and clear your mind, you will probably laugh that you even had a shread of belief. This is all preposterous made up crap. It is evident since absolutely nothing has even remotely come true and never will.

Yes I know, there will be those who will rag on me, call me names and site all these guru driven facts. That is OK. I have thick skin. But while you are ragging on my, give us some of your facts that ARE NOT FROM THIS OR ANY SITE. Give me the link to the Bush speech or validated speches from the CBI saying anything that is not a straight RD. Now please no links that say RV and then when you go to the sites home page, you cant find the article because the article was made up and a new link was provided. Such crap and I see people saying WOW good post.

Anyway I've had a good time there and other sites as well and I believe you are all good people for the most part and NO Dont tell me to leave the forum and sell my dinar. I ALREADY BOUGHT 20 MILLION DINAR YEARS AGO AND WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 10 YEARS.

I will come back after a few hours and grade the people who think I am insane and a NAY SAYER ha ha ha so if your going to rant and rave, do your best. This is a contest

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 46

Move to opinions Please!!!! This is not a rumor....it's a grade b sci-fi piece!!

Ps... Read the history of kuwaits RV... Went to 7 bucks!!!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

We all have our opinions and your seems more grounded than most. My expectations are in line with yours. If I get a 50% return, I will be happy. If I get $1/dinar I will be pass-out!! Anything more, well that would be good but I do not have the Clinton's connections for investment returns.

Guru Slayer sez....RV Tommorow

The only people who believe that this will rv at $3 + are people who listen to the pumpers which most are going or gone because unless they have a revenue stream from a website their paydays are over with Ali gone. Banks are pulling out also because of risk of lawsuit which I believe is coming soon and so do the banks. Ali has already received letters from law firms for discovery and his exit from the business was from the same fears the banks have. He has made over $100 million USD from dinar sales, currency that is not for travel but for speculation and investment. A good lawyer can pick that apart in minutes. I am sure they are afraid of a class action suit and made to pay back much of the profits they have accumulated. The money trails to the pumpers can be made to link everyone involved

The dinar, (using common sense) and I am sure there will be all these people who spout every reason why this will RV after being conditioned by the sharp sales techniques of the pumpers, will probably have one or more of a few outcomes. Maybe an RD and no change in value or maybe no RD and it will slowly increase in value from supply and demand and as the country stabilizes economically and security. The more in demand the more valuable. Problem with the second choice is that when it goes on the public market, here will be very few buyers because of all the hype and thus keep the existing value or even decrease. There are many reasons for my thoughts. It has been researching by myself using some very knowledgable and connected people. No I am not a guru, I am just a person who has researched this OUTSIDE these forums.

If you look at this from 30,000 feet about what has been written in the past about the IMF,UN,WB, and all the other BS and clear your mind, you will probably laugh that you even had a shread of belief. This is all preposterous made up crap. It is evident since absolutely nothing has even remotely come true and never will.

Yes I know, there will be those who will rag on me, call me names and site all these guru driven facts. That is OK. I have thick skin. But while you are ragging on my, give us some of your facts that ARE NOT FROM THIS OR ANY SITE. Give me the link to the Bush speech or validated speches from the CBI saying anything that is not a straight RD. Now please no links that say RV and then when you go to the sites home page, you cant find the article because the article was made up and a new link was provided. Such crap and I see people saying WOW good post.

Anyway I've had a good time there and other sites as well and I believe you are all good people for the most part and NO Dont tell me to leave the forum and sell my dinar. I ALREADY BOUGHT 20 MILLION DINAR YEARS AGO AND WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 10 YEARS.

I will come back after a few hours and grade the people who think I am insane and a NAY SAYER ha ha ha so if your going to rant and rave, do your best. This is a contest

That's definitely one way to look at it . But I like my way better. If it don't pan out hey so be it. Nothing ventured Nothing gained. Taint no biggie dude. I will sit on my dinar till my grandchildren claim them then they can do what ever they want with them. If it happens sooner cool If it happens later cool. If it don't happen at all cool whatever . But to live your life in the negative , always thinking a good thing cant happen nope I will stay positive. Laugh at the pumpers, Keep my feet on the ground but my head in the clouds and dream

What if.

• Upvote 6

Not sure why you post, 220 Mike??

This grist has been through the mill many, many times. Having regrets, are you?

The population of this board will be unaffected by your opinion, but you certainly will get the major blowback that you desire. So, as you push the buttons of this DV board, enjoy the show ... that's really what you wanted anyway, isn't it??

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

well thats just your opinion ...... and you know what they say about them ...!! and by the way there is a forum for opinions.

anyway when you say "I ALREADY BOUGHT 20 MILLION DINAR YEARS AGO" you mean 2 years ago ... you stated that in your very first post !

dont try to make out like you've been in this from the start ..... many here have and know alot more about this than you, myself personally I have only been buying dinar for about 3 years and researching the sites for about 2 to 2.5 years .......

If you think its all gonna end soooooo bad why dont you sell up .....

GO RV

• Upvote 1

That's definitely one way to look at it . But I like my way better. If it don't pan out hey so be it. Nothing ventured Nothing gained. Taint no biggie dude. I will sit on my dinar till my grandchildren claim them then they can do what ever they want with them. If it happens sooner cool If it happens later cool. If it don't happen at all cool whatever . But to live your life in the negative , always thinking a good thing cant happen nope I will stay positive. Laugh at the pumpers, Keep my feet on the ground but my head in the clouds and dream

What if.

Hi Dog53, I have been invested in the dinar for several months now and have been observing this site, but never felt the need to join until now. I have GOT to say that you hit the nail right on the head with this post! I love it! That is EXACTLY how I feel!

• Upvote 1

The real question I have....20 million IQD thats a lot of money even at immediately post saddam era. To invest that much money and not believe it has potential value...I don't know what to say, however, its seems somewhat foolish to invest money in a vene that you personally believe has no value, makes you ultimately foolish. My final question....why is it always someone that recently joined this forum that has all the information. Just asking

• Upvote 3

If the "facts" of the matter amounts to a hill of beans, the Iraqi dinar will revalue. It is simple logic. However, we all know the Iraqis don't necessarily deal with logic and they keep time with a sun dial. I have a few million dinar that I have had since 2005. It is not likely a lop will occur in my opinion. Iraqi is too rich now and too rich in the future to have a worthless country. Kuwait is a prime example of what can happen. The Iraqi dinar has been held down for obvious reasons, mainly to keep it out of the hands of terrorists. If they are ever to enter the world stage they must have a tradable currency. It may not be worth much, but it must be tradable. At least we will have that much.

• Upvote 1

AT SOME POINT U THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA RV U BOUGHT 20 MIL MY GUESS U THOUGHT IT WOULD RV IN A YEAR MOST BUT IT DIDN'T AN USPENT MONEY THAT U COULDN'T AFFORD TO SIT SO LONG AN NOW ITS BIGHTING U IN THE ASS I'M SURE WHEN I GOT INTO THIS I SPENT WHAT I WOULDN'T MISS EVEN IF IT TOOK 20YEARS I BOUGHT IN 04 AN I STILL DONT MISS THE THE FEW HUNDRED I SPENT SO GET OVER BEING MISERABLE AN SELL EM THEN AN STOP TRYING TO BRING EVERY1 ELSE DOWN THERE WAS A STATEMENT BY SHABBI THAT HE SAID IT WOULD RV SOON NEW CLIP LOOK IT UP

My guess is that you will be disappointed in the responses here today. You have taunted and dared the people on this forum to go at you, but we have not. The responses you have received have been level headed with opinions to you. I hope you are OK with that, since I think your reason for posting was to get people ticked off and upset. If you have 20mil as you say, then I too hope you are plesently surprised an you doom and gloom has not occured. Could it, yes. Does Adam say that you shouldn't invest more than you're willing and able to loose, yes. Everyone says do not invest more than you could loose! You see most of us know the possibilities and have stepped in with our eyes open.

Thank you for your effort at educating us, as I will stay positive and take the high road here as most of us have this morning. Good Luck to you and I would invite you to try to go about your day not trying to save us from our mistakes in your opinion. Have you sent your picture in with your dinar next to your screen name yet? Just wondering.

• Upvote 3

I do believe those that have dug a financial hole for themselves and believe this will suddenly save them are in for a rude awakening. If people are in it because they had some extra cash, are patient and are hoping that the Dinar will increase in value once traded on open markets, then they may make a few bucks in the end.

• Upvote 1

Wow and i thought i was labeled a trouble maker from some of our fearless behind the scene friends here. I do believe you took first place today. Anyone with any common sense knows that anything can happen but that don't keep us from hoping, praying and being optimistic that something good will show up.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1