Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mt Rushmore from the Canadian Side lol

BanG

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that photo is fake.

I mean, Mt. Rushmore is over 400 miles south of the Canadian/US border. Quite simply, the curve of the earth stops you from seeing Mt. Rushmore from Canada.

emot-LMAO.gifDUH emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gotta admit that is funny. I know it's just a joke but we Canadians truly feel this how Americans feel about us. Whatevs.... were the ones with all the resources and a booming economy ;)

Awww, do y'all really think that? Naw, we like Canada, everytime I go to Disney I go see O Canada display and I think your country is beautiful and I plan on a visit someday and I have heard Canadians are very friendly, :) :)

Gotta admit that is funny. I know it's just a joke but we Canadians truly feel this how Americans feel about us. Whatevs.... were the ones with all the resources and a booming economy ;)

Awww, do y'all really think that? Naw, we like Canada, everytime I go to Disney I go see O Canada display and I think your country is beautiful and I plan on a visit someday and I have heard Canadians are very friendly, :) :)

Its all relative, many Americans (not all) feel we are less than thou. And many Canadians (not all) think Americans are pompous pr!@ks

Come visit!! many of us (not all) are VERY friendly :D

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that photo is fake.

I mean, Mt. Rushmore is over 400 miles south of the Canadian/US border. Quite simply, the curve of the earth stops you from seeing Mt. Rushmore from Canada.

:huh: WTH...?!? Boy are you that lame or u just don't get it? :huh:

ITS A JOKE YOU MORON! :o

:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2