Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please pray for my grandbaby Trey

fox

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

Will be praying... God Bless.

Father, we come before you in the Name of Jesus and ask for you to make a mighty move on Trey's behalf! We ask that you extend your mighty hand to heal and that you will reveal to the doctors all that needs revealed to help him and that the enemy will not be allowed to keep anything hidden. We ask that you rise up God, as Lord of Hosts (the name you call yourself more than any other which is the mighty man of war) as that you will war against the enemy for the healing of this child.

Father, we ask that you stay the hand of the enemy that no harm will come to Trey, Lord. We ask that you demand the enemy, Cease and Desist, in the Name of Jesus. We come boldly to the Throne of Grace, as you command us in your Word, as we run to the Blood that cries, "Mercy," Lord. We ask for mercy on behalf of this child. Father, we ask that you raise up intercessors to stand in the gap for this child and that they will cry out to you, on his behalf.

Lord, we know that you have great plans for Trey or enemy would not be trying to harm him. So, we ask Lord, in the Name of Jesus that you raise up Trey and that he fulfil the destiny that YOU have for him. Father, because the enemy has attacked him, we ask that you give him a double annointing in all of his gifts and callings. We ask for peace for his parents and grandparents, Lord.

Lord, even his name means three . . . so, we ask that you, God . . . the Father, Son & Holy Spirit be ever near him. We ask that you send angels, Lord . . . ministering angles, warring angels Lord to stand guard near his bed. You say in your Word that a three-fold cord is not easily broken and I know, Father, there are at least three of us here that are in agreement for TOTAL restoration for Trey.

We call these seizures to come to an end, in the Name of Jesus!!!! Now!!! We thank you, Lord for your mighty works and we praise you for what you are doing on Trey's behalf! We entrust him to your care and we are expecting a good report, in Jesus Name!

• Upvote 3

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

You have my attention, yes i will lift him up to our lord in prayer.

• Upvote 1

God sent his ONLY blessed son to earth to teach us how to heal the sick, cast out demons, and provide abundance in our lives. This was all done when God sacrificed his Son on the cross. If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that he died on the cross for your sins (all sin is already forgiven and we live in righteousness now), that he came to set the captive (addict) free, came to heal the sick, and came to give sight to the blind (close-minded persons), then you ask God for the "POWER" to heal your grandson thru Jesus Christ. THEN say: "I curse the sickness (fever) and bless the flesh to completely heal...in Jesus' name...IT IS DONE." My2centsworth.

• Upvote 2

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for Trey. He is doing better now. Thank you so much for all of your kind response! God bless you all!

• Upvote 2

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for Trey. He is doing better now. Thank you so much for all of your kind response! God bless you all!

Thank You so much Fox for sharing your burdens with us! I am so thankful to our WONDERFUL SAVIOR for helping TREY!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1