Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please pray for my grandbaby Trey

fox

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

Consider it done. I believe Trey will be just fine. Please give us an update when you can. In the meantime, will continue to pray.

• Upvote 1

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

I will certinlly pray for your grandbaby Trey ,. I know first hand how stressful this can be ,..My grandbaby is a miracle baby,hes 3 now the DR. told my son and his wife to aboard him ,he had water on his back and his stomach before he was born,two weeks before the dead line that they could say yea or na ,they went back for another xray and everything was completely gone ,all the water,and his heart was strong,..The DR admitted that was a miracle ,he never experienced this before ,..Prayer does and will work and miracles do happen,.I wanted to share this with you,i will pray for Trey,s Healing and getting better,My prayer,s are with you,all ,. Thanks be to GOD that we have the ability and the compassion to help one another ..KEEP THE FAITH and NEVER LET GO !!!!!!!!!!! [ PRAYER IS POWERFUL ]

homerdmk13@gmail.com

• Upvote 2

Father in the name and blood of your son Jesus christ I believe you will heal trey completely because you have a purpose for this young child Bless him with your love and a full recovery. Thank you father, in jesus christ's name i pray amen and amen.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10

My prayers are for your precious grandbaby Trey. I know personally what you are going through as my 3rd baby had seizures whenever his temperature spiked up. I was told to put him in cooler

water than the room was to bring his temperature down quickly. He did this to us 4 or 5 times and finally stopped with the seizures and we didn't have any more problems with him. If he started or

looked like his had a temp we cooled him down immediately. It might be something for you to consider. We would then take him to the doctor to check for an infection. He is now turning 50 years old

this year and our prayers were answered.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zelda:

While I am an avid reader, I never felt the need to reply. Until now. I am praying for your grandbaby--and for you. May you be blessed today and every day, that you may understand God's plan and his glory. I hope your prayers are answered according to his will. I believe in him who gave life to us all. May your grandbaby enjoy long life and health, and I pray that you are there with your grandbaby, loving life and doing God's work. Prayers of thanks to all who have applied. Thank you for giving me the moment to pray with you.

• Upvote 1

Our greatest treasure is our family. I pray for the complete healing of Trey.

To God be the glory.

Blessings,

Texhad

So well said I had to quote you. Agree, God Bless and keep us posted on your grandchild. Best wishes and prayers.

• Upvote 3

I will keep lil trey in my prayers and i know he will be fine.May god lay his hand on him and get him through this and make him stronger.Its always bad when lil angels are sick i will send him all my good thoughts and hope you will keep us updated on him.God bless him and his family.