Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"newbie" here and so what

I suppose one could consider me a newbie because I have only just joined here and started posting. I did not join earlier for the fact that some of the folks here are not very welcoming. I see the newbies get accused of being stupid and I have seen the newbies attacked in print here often. I have been invested since jan of 2005 and have done more research than I care to admit.. so all you old timers need to get a grip.. do unto others and all that.. Sending a shout out to all the other newbies.. hope to see you in the cash out line..

Here is a shout back at you and thanks for the "newbie support". I am a newbie and I like it. Nobody has bashed me yet. I have a feeling that a few have put me on ignore though.There are a lot of DV Peeps here that have been very nice and helpfull. I was wondering why when you post it shows you are a "Member" and when I post it shows me as a "Newbie" if we both just joined. I joined in Jan.. I thought maybe you have a different type of membership or something. Oh well maybe I am having a duh duh moment. ok everybody don't start bashing me now. RV ON "Newbies' and lets here from you out there............Dinarhead out!

• Upvote 1

Looks like a lot of newbies here. I just joined last years myself, but have something for you all to watch that will probably explain a lot of things about the FED and IRS. Enjoyable and informative. Vote for Ron Paul..........this isn't about him, he just wants to fix it !!

It's a fraternity mentality, or maybe even a military mentality, or an animal mentality with hierarchies and pecking orders. I haven't seen a dinar forum site without the rankings. Whatever. Egos need a place to play.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Lori. I believe people are overly analytical here since we are all speculators. We question everything. Don't let it bother you. The majority of the folks here are good folks but we have some stinkers that will never be happy. Best to ignore them. I look forward to seeing your perspective on some of the subjects. Once again, welcome and make yourself at home.

Lori,

Welcome to the site, don't be so quick to judge this site and the people on it. There are a lot of great people out here you can trust with what they have to say. Than there are a lot of people who claim to know when and how much the dinar will RV for, I think you will see the bashing happen to these guys.

Like I said Welcome to the site,

Go Rv

God Bless America

I think that what causes problems with many newbies is that they come on, ask a queston, want an immediate b & w answer and haven't read the materials Adam has left for them which many times answers the question or perhaps there isn't a quick answer. This is a "pay your dues" kind of place where you have to be constantly reading, investigating, and forming your own conclusions. Most people who have been on the site awhile run out of patience and this gets called bashing. It's like any gathering where one is new - look around, observe (read), and calmly work your way into the group.

Well Said roux!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Welcome Lori tip_hat.gif

Hi Lori :D

Welcome to DV!

Be careful what you pay attention to, and treat others with respect. Most here

will do the same towards you.

It is always important to understand, each must earn respect over time. It is not disrespect

to combat the flood of hype and lies posted here, but it is not proper when it gets personal.

This is the best site to be involved with for combating the constant lies and hype, it is how

it is done that matters and either earns respect or disrespect.

So play by your own words...do unto others as you would have them do unto you even when

some are not very cordial. :)

I hope your time here is enjoyable Lori and have a great day!

All my best!

Jim

---

I suppose one could consider me a newbie because I have only just joined here and started posting. I did not join earlier for the fact that some of the folks here are not very welcoming. I see the newbies get accused of being stupid and I have seen the newbies attacked in print here often. I have been invested since jan of 2005 and have done more research than I care to admit.. so all you old timers need to get a grip.. do unto others and all that.. Sending a shout out to all the other newbies.. hope to see you in the cash out line..

Welcome to the forums if anyone calls you any names use the report button on the bottm left of their reply. This will let the Mods deal with itPlease don't judge all of us by the mental state of some.

Edited by Heavyduty053

• 1 month later...

well I'm certainly lost. What's the rumor? you are a newbie? oldies are ogres? you are belligerent? oldies hate newbies? you are from new york? you are from the south? oldies were never newbies? newbies know more than oldies?

Welcome to the club! I came into dinar knowledge in March 2009, signed up on Adam's forum that year but I still feel like a newbie 'cause I still am learning what the heck is all this stuff!!!! Feel free to enlighten us when you can.

Cosmo

;)

I"m a newbie myself. Actually I just found this site this past week and love it. That is why I got my VIP status today. I've been invested since 2004, so I'm patiently waiting for the RV. Hope this finds everyone having a good day.

Welcome and thanks for posting!

You are only going to get a very big warm welcome hug from me, babe. :) Welcome aboard and hold your own, hon! ;)

well I'm certainly lost. What's the rumor? you are a newbie? oldies are ogres? you are belligerent? oldies hate newbies? you are from new york? you are from the south? oldies were never newbies? newbies know more than oldies?

??????????? What are you talking about ???????????

I"m a newbie myself. Actually I just found this site this past week and love it. That is why I got my VIP status today. I've been invested since 2004, so I'm patiently waiting for the RV. Hope this finds everyone having a good day.

There is nothing wrong with being a newby we were all one once. The newbys that many are talking about are the ones who start out or has very few posts and when they do its sarcasm, foul mouth stuff. The DV family welcomes new people who are interested in learning bringing anything to the table of interest or just simply hanging out with the rest of us while we wait. Enjoy and welcome.

I have been invested since 04, so don't judge all the DV family by the few that their mama's never giver them enough attention or the dogs wouldn't play with them so they grew up ill headed and with a mean attitude. Newbys, oldies it don't matter it the way you represent you self as to how most will connect with you.

SAY WHAT