Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Anyone Post This or Debunk it????

kennyw

Reports

سياسة نقدية لحذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية Monetary policy to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

02.02.2010 02/02/2010

محمد كريم Mohammad Karim

يعمل البنك المركزي العراقي على ستراتيجية حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية وتصغير قيمتها الاسمية مع الاحتفاظ بقيمها النقدية والشرائية. Iraqi Central Bank is working on a strategy to delete the zeroes of the Iraqi currency in and out of their face value while maintaining the values of cash and purchasing power.

مستشار البنك المركزي العراقي مظهر محمد صالح قال ان العام الحالي سيشهد إنطلاق تلك الاستراتيجية، مؤكدا ان البنك انجز 50% من استعداداته التي يعمل عليها منذ العام 2005. Central Bank of Iraq adviser to the appearance of Mohammed Salih said that this year will witness the launch of this strategy, stressing that the bank has completed 50% of the preparations that are working on since 2005.

صالح أوضح ان الاستراتيجية تقوم على مبدأ استبدال تدريجي للعملة العراقية باخرى اقل منها في القيمة الاسمية، وأشار الى ان ايجابيات هذه الستراتيجية تتمثل بأنها ستكون اقل كلفة وأكثر سهولة في التداول. Salih said the strategy was based on the principle of gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value, and pointed out that the positives of this strategy is that it will be less expensive and easier to trade.

من جهته يرى الخبير الاقتصادي الدكتور هلال الطحان ان تطبيق مثل هذه الاستراتيجية لن يسبب اضطرابات اقتصادية، او اضرار في السوق المحلية في الوقت الحاضر، فيما يجد المحلل الاقتصادي راغب رضا بليبل ان توقيت اطلاق هذه الاستراتيجية غير ملائم حالياً، مبيناً ان اقتصاد البلاد يجب ان يكون في موقع من القوة قبل تطبيق مثل هذه التغييرات. For his part, sees Dr. Hilal Al-Tahan, that the application of such a strategy will not cause economic turmoil, or damage to the local market at the present time, while the economic analyst is willing to find satisfaction بليبل that the timing of the launch of this strategy is not appropriate, noting that the country's economy must be in a position of strength before the application of such changes.

أطبع

Print

بريد ألكتروني

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/1946613.html&rurl=translate.google.com

I've seen it quite a few times over the last couple of months. Not with the Feb date though. It has stirred some questions but other have said it is very old and may be a plan of phasing out the larger denoms after RV/RI....I can't call it either way.

Reports

سياسة نقدية لحذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية Monetary policy to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

02.02.2010 02/02/2010

محمد كريم Mohammad Karim

يعمل البنك المركزي العراقي على ستراتيجية حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية وتصغير قيمتها الاسمية مع الاحتفاظ بقيمها النقدية والشرائية. Iraqi Central Bank is working on a strategy to delete the zeroes of the Iraqi currency in and out of their face value while maintaining the values of cash and purchasing power.

مستشار البنك المركزي العراقي مظهر محمد صالح قال ان العام الحالي سيشهد إنطلاق تلك الاستراتيجية، مؤكدا ان البنك انجز 50% من استعداداته التي يعمل عليها منذ العام 2005. Central Bank of Iraq adviser to the appearance of Mohammed Salih said that this year will witness the launch of this strategy, stressing that the bank has completed 50% of the preparations that are working on since 2005.

صالح أوضح ان الاستراتيجية تقوم على مبدأ استبدال تدريجي للعملة العراقية باخرى اقل منها في القيمة الاسمية، وأشار الى ان ايجابيات هذه الستراتيجية تتمثل بأنها ستكون اقل كلفة وأكثر سهولة في التداول. Salih said the strategy was based on the principle of gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value, and pointed out that the positives of this strategy is that it will be less expensive and easier to trade.

من جهته يرى الخبير الاقتصادي الدكتور هلال الطحان ان تطبيق مثل هذه الاستراتيجية لن يسبب اضطرابات اقتصادية، او اضرار في السوق المحلية في الوقت الحاضر، فيما يجد المحلل الاقتصادي راغب رضا بليبل ان توقيت اطلاق هذه الاستراتيجية غير ملائم حالياً، مبيناً ان اقتصاد البلاد يجب ان يكون في موقع من القوة قبل تطبيق مثل هذه التغييرات. For his part, sees Dr. Hilal Al-Tahan, that the application of such a strategy will not cause economic turmoil, or damage to the local market at the present time, while the economic analyst is willing to find satisfaction بليبل that the timing of the launch of this strategy is not appropriate, noting that the country's economy must be in a position of strength before the application of such changes.

أطبع

Print

بريد ألكتروني

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/1946613.html&rurl=translate.google.com

I have gone all through this website (www.iraqhurr.org) and have found that the date of 02/02/2010 must be correct when compared to other postings. I also had my 2 Iraqi Interpreters re-translate the article from it's original Arabic and found that the Google translation was good enough to work with. I also had my Interpreters listen to the actual, recorded, broadcast to make sure the radio station did a good summary; this was good as well. Unfortunately this confirms what I have been hearing from a few close Iraqi friends of mine. Since October 2009 I have been informed, a few times, that the Iraqi Finance Minister has been on Iraqi TV and Radio and that a part of his broadcast has been about "deleting 3 zeros" from the current currency (basically a LOP). I mentioned this one time in the chat room around the end of October or begining of November 2009, and of course I was immediately bashed. So I decided to drop the subject until I could find a TV or Radio station that actually published something related to this...and unfortunately now I have.

Is this subterfuge? I'll let the forum members hack a way at that...but...keep these questions in mind before we start the bashing:

1. If the information in the article (a transcript of a radio interview) was subterfuge then why haven't the authors desiminated this information out to the community that it would affect the most (the international community)?

2. Why keep the subterfuge internal (inside Iraq and hard to find) when the bulk of a Speculative Attack will come from the International Community?

3. Were the articles from 2007 and 2008, about a LOP, subterfuge? If yes, then why are their media tactics now going in reverse?

The articles, and information contained therein, from 2007 and 2008 are well known among Speculators and were even picked up and published by media sources outside of Iraq. If this information were subterfuge then it would make since to get this information out to the international community. But this tactic does not correspond with this newly found article (transcript). In fact, its overall affect is that exact opposite. This new article (transcript) was clearly internal with the author of the information having little care whether or not this information got to the international community. The tactics do not match...you draw your own conclusions.

Summary questions:

1. Is this article (transcript) part of the rumored subterfuge?

2. If YES, then why the lack of the needed international coverage? Why the change in tactics? Why is there low media coverage on a high impact idea?

3. If NO, then is this just the CBI's way of reminding the Iraqi people what they have stated they are going to do as far back as 2007?

I appreciate the posting of this article (transcript), and at the very least I hope this sparks some "off-the-handle" replies and intelligent conversations. ;)

My understanding is it will be drop the zero's from the currency and rate..because it said it will maintain value that means we have to turn in the high notes at the time of a revalue. They will take them out of circulation thats all. It's a good thing. because it said while maintaining the value for trade. This is good news anyone else read it that way.