Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am a newbie at posting but am a firm believer in this investment. I live only a short distance from some of the towns recently hit by tornados. My wife and I have decided when this thing comes to a head and we get to cash out we are going to fill a bag with cash and go and visit some of the people who lost everything and for once get act like Santa.

I challenge anyone else in the dinar world to do the same. Our people need us and with this blessing we can help. OK GO RVVVVVVV

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I am a newbie at posting but am a firm believer in this investment. I live only a short distance from some of the towns recently hit by tornados. My wife and I have decided when this thing comes to a head and we get to cash out we are going to fill a bag with cash and go and visit some of the people who lost everything and for once get act like Santa.

I challenge anyone else in the dinar world to do the same. Our people need us and with this blessing we can help. OK GO RVVVVVVV

that's a very nice gesture. but the question is when it finally does RV whate rate will we be looking at? if it is something like.10 or less usd, unless you hold millions of dinar by the time you pay taxes and fees you won't be able to hand out a bag full of money. now if it comes out at $1 plus that's different. not trying to be negative just realistic.

• Upvote 2

And now Oklahoma.. :( so many hurting, so many to pray for, my church just sent a group to north Miss 2 weeks ago to work, now they are trying to group up and go again and help with the flooding, there are a lot of needs and any help is appreciated by those affected. Go Volunteer! Its a blessing for them and for you! :) :)

• Upvote 1

i send many Blessing to those who have been rocked by the devastating tornadoes and floods and we still have the hurricane season to look forward to. I like the idea of helping people and yours is good, i have been working in Afghanistan for five years and i have helped a lott of people and not just my family so when we do get to cash out i will help a lot more other people. Good deal sir and i wish you well........Go RR VVVVV :P:D:P

• Upvote 2

You and your wife are Good People. I wish you the Best.

• Upvote 1

My husband with a team of 100 men/women from our church

just returned from Tuscaloosa, Al, where they helped to rebuild

some homes and lives from the tornado that destroyed that

town. They may be going to Joplin soon.

I would love to finance a team to do this when we RV. Money plus

hundreds of helping hands, can bring restoration to lives and property.

Let's keep them all in prayer, those that lost everything and those that

are willing to donate time, money and effort to help them.

Just a thought, maybe we can start a not for

profit relief fund, when we RV.

• Upvote 1