Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from another site!!

Danneedsrvnow

I am not promoting the site this chat came from.

Furthermore I am not promoting these gurus......more than likely they are making up intel like all the other dinar sites!

None the less, it would be nice if anyone here at DV that is a Forex trader could validate or debunk these. Is this how Forex even works???

Sorry if these have already been posted.....

5-24-2011 Guru Seeker : -- Renumeration is the first phase of three phases - it started friday @ 12:30PM CDT and resumed this morning @ 9:00AM CDT -- once the renumeration phase is complete (sending and receiving unabated signal to all global banks/forex, etc) phase two starts with the RI - reinstitution of the rate and selection/confirmation of designated financial participants (banks-facilities) which can take up to 72hrs -- afterwards the RV which is where the new rate is locked and goes live (NOTE - RV can happen simultaneously with RI if system warranted)

5-24-2011 Guru BLUWOLF There are 900 world banks & all are ready at this hour, there are no glitches, holdup is of political profile, spotlight issues, 72 hr thing [wait period] was already done, it's in green so everyone is locked, loaded & ready to exchange.

• Upvote 2

WELCOME TO BASH FEST 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.... come on guys..we know what these gurus are...just enjoy the creativity of it! Im going to bed now and I thank Seeker and bluwolf............gave me some sweet stuff to dream about!!! B)

GOOD NIGHT ALL :P

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think the only reason Oakie posts his BS anywhere is because he feels no one will ever know who he is and where he is located.

It shouldn't be too hard finding Okie... that much hot air and poo can't be that hard to locate!ohmy.gif

One quick scan of it and BLOWOLFE shows up and Thats where I got off at the speed of Light...........

This jerk simply rubs it in our face every f,n day.!angry.gif

WOW........

I would really like for the Einstein who gave me a Neg for calling this article Horse schit to come forward and be recognized!

Im LOL and Waiting Patiently.

Thank yousad.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WOW........

I would really like for the Einstein who gave me a Neg for calling this article Horse schit to come forward and be recognized!

Thank yousad.gif

I fixed it, reset to 0. Maybe not the words and tone I'd have used, but definitely NOT WRONG!!!! :D

• Upvote 2

WOW........

Thank yousad.gif

Not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but I think it was KramerDinar....he's back, and he's mad as hell!!!

I actually took a few minutes and phoned all 900 of these banks, and it seems the cleaning crew were in when I called, I was told all employees took off to buy Dinars and it had something to do with their screens all going green. Damn, now everyone is going to know about this.