Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANNED FROM CHAT ROOM SINCE 5/11/2011

ggsj

HELLO

I AM WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM THE MOD. NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME WHY I WAS BANNED. THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE TO ADAM. I DID THAT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. YET, THE SIGN REMAINS ON MY SCREEN. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HEAR ADAM ON WEDNESDAY OF THIS WEEK. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ASSIST ME? ggsj.

HELLO

I AM WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM THE MOD. NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME WHY I WAS BANNED. THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE TO ADAM. I DID THAT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. YET, THE SIGN REMAINS ON MY SCREEN. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HEAR ADAM ON WEDNESDAY OF THIS WEEK. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ASSIST ME? ggsj.

I'll send your notice to Adam. I believe, he will take care of it.

• Downvote 1

Try

It is my understanding, along with coroboration from the chatroom, that Adams chat and Q & A will be at 7P CST on Wednesday May 25th. Please feel free to leave your questions for consideration here in this thread!

pvS

Read more: this:

hello, i cannot access the chat room, will it be up and running in time for Adams chat?

Do you have Java (not the latest version). The latest version will prevent you from going into chat. You need Java6 - update 3 and Java6-update 23.

• Downvote 1

Do you have Java (not the latest version). The latest version will prevent you from going into chat. You need Java6 - update 3 and Java6-update 23.

dogmatic, there are ghosts here.... it wasn't working and now it is, and, i did nothing. thanks for responding.