Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We propose to extend the deadline to a hundred percent on the other day to give the government a new opportunity

DRV1804

MP: We propose to extend the deadline to a hundred percent on the other day to give the government a new opportunity

Tuesday, 24 May 2011 08:38

[بغداد-أين] [baghdad - where]

The MP said the Liberal bloc affiliated to the National Alliance, Jawad Alshahyli that "the time limit set by the President is not sufficient to actually improve service to citizens in all governorates of the country."

He called Alshahyli told all of Iraq, [where] to extend the time limit, and add another hundred days in order to achieve and complete projects that affect the lives of citizens. "

He stressed that the "assessment of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr on a deadline six months to improve the services were more realistic and adequate for the government to fulfill its responsibilities."

Referred to as "The government had set a deadline hundred days before the ministries and governmental institutions in 27 of the month of February last year to provide services against the backdrop of the popular demonstrations that began since the fifteenth of the same month

He also called on the leader of Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr earlier identified six months deadline for the government to provide services and the elimination of unemployment and the fight against corruption and make this a referendum on the popular demands. /

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D1463:-100-%26catid%3D35:2011-04-08-17-24-40%26Itemid%3D2&usg=ALkJrhiVI14OQvuZn8CkcznIWj54Z1i29A

So, another 100-day extension, huh? Looks like the original 100 day deadline means M has no backbone in backing his claim. Why would the next 100 days be any different?

Unless, M started tightening things down & getting things done by somewhat backing his claim from the get-go...

Unfortunately, Sadr is correct.

Even at 6 months he is probably being overly optimistic.

I have to wonder what kind of deal he and Maliki have going for him to start vocalizing GOI policy.

Whatever it is, I hardly think that Allawi's position has been strengthened.

Can Maliki be looking to Sadr to provide security?

If so, it is going to be a long bloody summer...

smoke gets in our eyes....

I have some land to sell in the everglades, any takers?

Prime water front. LOL

Can you say if they dont get things done by the end of JUNE Major fine assessed to IRAQ...? Trillions...

I know you can... lol

Boy is this dragging on. TICK TOCK people.

• Upvote 1

smoke gets in our eyes....

I have some land to sell in the everglades, any takers?

Prime water front. LOL

Can you say if they dont get things done by the end of JUNE Major fine assessed to IRAQ...? Trillions...

I know you can... lol

Boy is this dragging on. TICK TOCK people.

Exactly! I don't understand why they would screw around this much when they potentially face TRILLIONS in fines!

It is what they do.

Concern for costs or tomorrow have no value.

Just what they can get today.

They are begging for another Dictator and a Welfare State.

With 3 meals a day and a charge card just to keep them from breaking things.

Then they can continue the culture they are most comfortable with.

Remember that have over 2000 years more experience at failure than any other failed civilization.

You really have to establish civilization before you try to get them to govern themselves.

• Upvote 1

Well Sadr can ask for another 100 day extension to reach the GOI goals, but that does not mean the DFI protection will be extended 100 days. I have always thought the goals would be impossible to reach without a budget and tradable currency. Jmo!

It is what they do.

Concern for costs or tomorrow have no value.

Just what they can get today.

They are begging for another Dictator and a Welfare State.

With 3 meals a day and a charge card just to keep them from breaking things.

Then they can continue the culture they are most comfortable with.

Remember that have over 2000 years more experience at failure than any other failed civilization.

You really have to establish civilization before you try to get them to govern themselves.

CAREFUL THERE....

Iraq has a proud history dating back to the Persian empire, with the oldest city known to Mankind - Alleppo, almost 10,000 years old. They were a thriving civilization whilst Europe was muddling in their religious Dark Ages. They are not sand monkeys...just sayin'

This is excellent news, as per what would seemingly be put out right before an RV...heck, they have'nt even finsihed the first 100 days...think about this...sounds good...we will see!

I feel the same way, weren't we told that a lot of dis-information would be let out pre-RV? Also didn't Shabibi during his visit to D.C. mention, "propaganda" or words to that effect? I don't remember the exact thread...anybody? :mellow: