Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PM Netanyahu's speech to Congress

don't look back

How proud Israel must be of their PM Netanyahu. I just finished watching him as he gave his speech to the US Congress. He spoke with clarity, passion and resolve. It was remarkable how elegant and gracefully Netanyahu handled the lady who yelled out in protest.

As soon as his speech was over, I turned to CNN to see what their take would be. True to their way of reporting, the first person they interviewed was the leader of the PLO. I try to always watch the speeches first hand so I can come to my own conclusions without all the news reporters putting their spin on it. I know there will be those of you who will have a conflictive opinion. Having the freedom to have an opinion and express that opinion is exactly what makes America great. Blessings.

Pj

• Upvote 12

Isreal is very graceful under the circumstances, their country being boxed in with wolves ready to make war any hour . Netanyahu has held everything together peacefully. Make no bones about it, any one who comes against that nation will be destroyed. If it ever comes a day when the USA decides side against them that is when this nation will sink.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Isreal is very graceful under the circumstances, their country being boxed in with wolves ready to make war any hour . Netanyahu has held everything together peacefully. Make no bones about it, any one who comes against that nation will be destroyed. If it ever comes a day when the USA decides side against them that is when this nation will sink.

Yes Netanyahu was much more graceful and respectful than the man who is an occupier of our White House. And should he be re-elected it will not be "if" but when the USA (not the people - but the governement - will turn against Israel. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You're right, there are some with a conflicting opinion. That difference is acceptable. I posted this yesterday but it was either the time of day or the fact that it said Noam Chomsky next to it, that it did not get many views. I figure I'll repost it here to give you that conflicting opinion in the calmest matter possible because we all know the whole Israel Palestine issue can get a few of us a bit heated. People should at least watch it through to the end before making all the exciting comments they naturally do.

You are very welcome to tag along, since you can't get the audience for your posts. Hmmm, makes one stop and ask "why"?

• Upvote 4

You're right, there are some with a conflicting opinion. That difference is acceptable. I posted this yesterday but it was either the time of day or the fact that it said Noam Chomsky next to it, that it did not get many views. I figure I'll repost it here to give you that conflicting opinion in the calmest matter possible because we all know the whole Israel Palestine issue can get a few of us a bit heated. People should at least watch it through to the end before making all the exciting comments they naturally do.

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/5/11/noam_chomsky_the_us_and_its

The longer we agree with all of their illegal colonization, and blindly support their endeavors in the Middle East, the longer the region as a whole will go without peace.

I read your link... thank you for your civil input. And in this civil society, I repectfully reject your viewpoint, with absolute clarity. Good luck with your agenda... and your investment.

• Upvote 5

What is your goal in the Middle East? To fulfill some biblical prophesy that includes blindly supporting the tyrant (Israel) or promoting the idea of peace beyond borders? Israel's day is over, whether they like it or not. For them to tell Palestine that the issue is not about the Palestinian state but with the Israeli state is a total joke. They have been illegally colonizing the land that was allocated to Palestine and we have been turning a blind eye this whole time. It is time they stopped. Maybe now we might actually get some peace as that is finally in our agenda. We have never legitimately tried to achieve peace in the Middle East. The only thing we have achieved is preemptive strikes in the name of greed.

Totally fair to do so, thanks for the taking the time and good luck to you too.

Fabulous. Another anti semite in the forum. :angry: Why don't you take your anger and your attitude and focus it on something productive. While you're at it why don't you also study history a bit closer. Your facts on Israel are a bit askew.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Yeah, okay. I am hardly antisemitic. I am just sick of Israelis causing disturbances over there. They do not promote peace, and never will. They are totally self serving. I disagree with them as much as I disagree with our government.

You are absolutely an anti semite. Here's the proof.....

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[1] In its extreme form, it "attributes to the Jews an exceptional position among all other civilizations, defames them as an inferior group and denies their being part of the nation" in which they reside.[2] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite". Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Holocaust by Nazi Germany.

To refresh your memory, in your previous post you said.....

"They have been illegally colonizing the land that was allocated to Palestine and we have been turning a blind eye this whole time. It is time they stopped."

You should really understand what you are before you try to deny or defend it. To do otherwise makes you look very silly.

• Upvote 6

Fabulous. Another anti semite in the forum. :angry: Why don't you take your anger and your attitude and focus it on something productive. While you're at it why don't you also study history a bit closer. Your facts on Israel are a bit askew.

How is what you have just done by calling aya an anti semite any different than what many of you are always whining about when you are called racists. When someones opinion differs from yours just move on instead of showing your anger. People have a right to their opinion just as you have yours. You are the majority it seems and in my opinion you are the loudest, rudest and angriest. Don't forget to take your blood pressure meds! Have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Debratzz, I was thinking along the same lines.

You guys are two of the kids that comprise what I'll refer to as the "Dinar Brat Pack"(Aya, Slade, Lizlemon and Debratzz), a bunch of kids who want to engage people in a battle of wits for no other reason than to cause trouble. I've gone on each of your profile's and have viewed your messages to one another about how you enjoy stirring the pot. I'm not gonna play your game. I really wish you kids could use your obvious intelligence and time to produce something worthwhile instead of proving once again that the moral fiber of this country continues to get more and more diluted with each passing generation.

May God bless each and every one of you!

• Upvote 8

What is your goal in the Middle East? To fulfill some biblical prophesy that includes blindly supporting the tyrant .

I think there might be a few close minded folks here too. If it isn't a biblical scripture it must be the work of the devil! These ignoramuses are really starting to tire me out. No one has to agree, in fact if people take the time to disagree in the correct manner, (sans biblical scriptures or bible aimed at my forehead) they are always congratulated and accepted!

Well, Sir, I have been quietly reading your posts, even the one you posted yesterday. And I wondered how soon I would get a name calling bash from you. I am privileged to have been raised in the 50's, therefore I have over 60 years of living in the great USA. I have become saddened to watch my great America turn away from the very reasons people came to this country in the first place. It hurts me to listen to America being bashed, but even worse than that, to hear people bash Israel and the God of the Bible. Yes, I do have an agenda. That is to try to protect this great nation from becoming a godless nation. Most of my sadness, tho', is there is nothing I can do or say to help those that have closed their minds. But this one thing I want you to remember, my dear one, is that one day we will all know the truth and I pray to God you will find it before then. I am speaking to you as I would one of my four sons.

emot-hug.gif

Blessings,

Pj

• Upvote 6

The longer we agree with all of their illegal colonization, and blindly support their endeavors in the Middle East, the longer the region as a whole will go without peace.

Well Bud---- I wont argue with you-- not at all If you think your right -Fantastic----You take it up with GOD- Let YeshuaJESUS) talk to you.I pray that HE does.In the BIBLE (HIS WORD) He states do not mess with HIS people. So respect that ok? Now for the rest - they dont belong there. The Arab Nation wants a home. So they want that one and to push the JEWS out. THAT my friend Will not happen. ISRAELwon a war -they went up against the enemy that was strong by their standards and they were great in what military they had -But a little military pulled off the defeat. Remember the story of David and Goliath? Small boy Big man. 1 small rock - Bang it was over. That my friend is the story of The Nations and ISRAEL----You chose this day. Blessings my friend i hope you chose what is right. Vern(ps you may not get a 2nd chance) :) and dont take it up with me -Be man enough and take it up with GOD.He,ll talk to you- :)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, right like that middlle east has ever known peace. It consists of a bunch of tribes that colonial powers tried to make into countries. They only have loyalty to the tribe. That peace idea you have won't happen either way.

Well Bud---- I wont argue with you-- not at all If you think your right -Fantastic----You take it up with GOD- Let YeshuaJESUS) talk to you.I pray that HE does.In the BIBLE (HIS WORD) He states do not mess with HIS people. So respect that ok? Now for the rest - they dont belong there. The Arab Nation wants a home. So they want that one and to push the JEWS out. THAT my friend Will not happen. ISRAELwon a war -they went up against the enemy that was strong by their standards and they were great in what military they had -But a little military pulled off the defeat. Remember the story of David and Goliath? Small boy Big man. 1 small rock - Bang it was over. That my friend is the story of The Nations and ISRAEL----You chose this day. Blessings my friend i hope you chose what is right. Vern(ps you may not get a 2nd chance) :) and dont take it up with me -Be man enough and take it up with GOD.He,ll talk to you- :)

I do find it interesting that some countries that take land in war are allowed to keep it, yet Israel has to give it back?

• Upvote 2

were sinking pretty good right now at a pretty steady pace.

HAVE YOU OR ANYONE HERE NOTICED SOMETHING IN THE WIND???? One of my friends sent me something a couple of weeks ago .It was a history of what was and is said by Obama and other Pres and Prime Ministers around the world about ISRAEL. What happens after is amazing. It all happens within 72 hours . When anyone says anything wrong or comes or threatens to come up against ISRAEL something always happens. I never really put any thought into it until i saw the news and seen what had happened in the mid states. Withing 72 hours of OBAMA opening his mouth - To me it shook me to the core. I now am watching other countries to see if it happens. They can say HAARP and other things -But to me that is trying to take your eyes off of GOD. Stop and take a look . maybe im wrong but it is worth looking at-May GOD Bless you all and i pray that no-more happens Vern :) (((GOD says that ----If a NATION will get on there knees and worship ME I will look after them.(PARAPHRASED) ---take the way you want to but As for me and my house WE will serve the LORD.))))

• Upvote 1

Yeah, okay. I am hardly antisemitic. I am just sick of Israelis causing disturbances over there. They do not promote peace, and never will. They are totally self serving. I disagree with them as much as I disagree with our government.

Israel is trying to live in peace. They are not the one's that are going out of there way to kill everyone that don't agree with their point of views. All countries have land that they took from another country in war. Your point on them illegally colonizing the land is absurd . If you want to play that game then every race in America other then Native Americans are illegally colonizing America then. That goes for every country in north and south America that was colonized by European countries from anytime in history.

I don't need a blessing from your God that you have manipulated out of greed to suit your needs and wants. When you come to me with a true Christian blessing then we can talk, but as long as you remain a hypocrite . . . NO THANKS.

Dinar brat pack. What a joke! We just don't accept the huge, sloppy, smelly pile of BS that you continue to throw on. We see right through you and as sad as the truth is, we find it inside ourselves to laugh. After all, why would we waste our time crying about how you're ruining our country. If we did then we would be just like those we are attempting to defend it from, YOU.

How's that for a little name calling? Cry me a river folks. Bring something to the table or don't come at all. At least I have an argument that doesn't consist of throwing bibles or crying a bunch.

Just for a nice little touch I'll throw something I don't mean or understand.

Blessings

Sound familiar?

Since when did they start letting prisoners use computers?

• Upvote 2

Why can't we have a leader like PM of Israel. He is a man that says what he means and means what he says unlike this toddler that we have in the white house now that spews lies out of both sides of his mouth! The interview he did with the PM of Israel was like watching a professor give him 101 in advanced history lesson. They need to keep him in the play pen and out of site with duck tape over his mouth.What a embarrasment he is for the United States.

• Upvote 2

How proud Israel must be of their PM Netanyahu. I just finished watching him as he gave his speech to the US Congress. He spoke with clarity, passion and resolve. It was remarkable how elegant and gracefully Netanyahu handled the lady who yelled out in protest.

As soon as his speech was over, I turned to CNN to see what their take would be. True to their way of reporting, the first person they interviewed was the leader of the PLO. I try to always watch the speeches first hand so I can come to my own conclusions without all the news reporters putting their spin on it. I know there will be those of you who will have a conflictive opinion. Having the freedom to have an opinion and express that opinion is exactly what makes America great. Blessings.

Pj

I agree, PM Netanyahu is a great leader (must be nice), and is in his position at this time in history for a reason. As he stated this morning before congress, "Never again!!"

• Upvote 1

Yeah quite an embarrassment as our approval rating in other countries goes up.

You sure do play the victim well. It must be some new game you all take turns playing.

My Lord, do I pity you. You are a 26 year old kid with his entire life ahead of him. Yet no one ever taught you any survival skills. You have no respect for anyone unless they agree with you. You have no belief system and seemingly no faith in any kind of higher power. Your youthful bravado and arrogance isn't letting you see the big picture and for that I am very sorry. The amount of fear you are carrying around in your heart must be agonizing. The anger you show towards anything and everything is a by product of that fear. When you are all alone with only your thoughts, it must be such a lonely place inside your head.

I wrote yesterday in a separate thread about fear being the biggest negative aspect of the human condition and how, when you are finally blessed with the gift of being able to let go of that fear, your eyes will be opened to a whole new and wonderful way of living. Right now I would imagine your life is like driving through a huge fog bank. However, when the fear is lifted from your life the fog will be as well. Hang in their kiddo. I know there is a wonderful soul in you crying to get out. I just pray for your sake that it finds it's way to the surface sooner rather than later.

Peace

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1