Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Scooter Diatribe****

easyrider

Scooter Diatribe: Great News for Iraq

Hello Dinarians,

I hope all is well and you are as excited about the latest news as I am! I will be brief in this segment of "The Diatribe" as there's two pieces of data that made me ecstatic over the weekend:

1. The international community submits the official Briefing Book to Prime Minister Malilki... 2. The Formal written withdrawal agreement between Baghdad and Washington... I will be posting this information later tonight but essentially these are two items are enormous for Iraq and our elusive RV. On Sunday, the UN released a 16 chapter book to the Iraqi PM which includes key policy issues, including macroeconomic challenges, development planning and prioritization, governance, security, etc... This book essentially takes all the work from the international community and gives full responsibility to the Iraqis. We'll investigate further in the post so be on the lookout.

WAIT! There's more good news with the formal agreement on withdrawal between Washington and Baghdad. This component is critical because it defines the rules of engagement between the U.S. and Iraq. It essentially sets them free to control their own security. Again, phenomenal news from this weekend so be patient as the end game comes closer to all of us.

Best wishes, Scooter

you have to go to another site and type in "Scooter diatribe" to read the captions sorry wont let me post links here. Good info though. :)

the site being Dinar Da**y

• Upvote 16

Scooter Diatribe: Great News for Iraq

Hello Dinarians,

I hope all is well and you are as excited about the latest news as I am! I will be brief in this segment of "The Diatribe" as there's two pieces of data that made me ecstatic over the weekend:

1. The international community submits the official Briefing Book to Prime Minister Malilki... 2. The Formal written withdrawal agreement between Baghdad and Washington... I will be posting this information later tonight but essentially these are two items are enormous for Iraq and our elusive RV. On Sunday, the UN released a 16 chapter book to the Iraqi PM which includes key policy issues, including macroeconomic challenges, development planning and prioritization, governance, security, etc... This book essentially takes all the work from the international community and gives full responsibility to the Iraqis. We'll investigate further in the post so be on the lookout.

WAIT! There's more good news with the formal agreement on withdrawal between Washington and Baghdad. This component is critical because it defines the rules of engagement between the U.S. and Iraq. It essentially sets them free to control their own security. Again, phenomenal news from this weekend so be patient as the end game comes closer to all of us.

Best wishes, Scooter

you have to go to another site and type in "Scooter diatribe" to read the captions sorry wont let me post links here. Good info though. :)

the site being Dinar Da**y

WOW 16 CHAPTERS TO READ AND DIGEST, I WONDER HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE AND HOW MANY REVISION TO THE 16 CHAPTERS??? :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref