Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 rumor from dinar peoples chat room

patb1

Oh really? PLEASE take a pic of those "double doors" where they have to "buzz you in"....complete BS! I pass by a number of 5/3 banks everyday and that is just a flat out LIE!

A bank is not going to "Buzz you in" through double doors......that is left for the pawn shops and pot dispensaries

Maybe not in the US but that is common practice in Ireland in any bank that has ever had an armed robbery or attempted ... also a limit on the amount of people allowed in the bank at any time.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how many pages of responses this topic will generate..............

I dont know how many but I have to go for now

I will be back at 1 pm and check

HOPE ALL YALL HAVE A NICE DINAR DAY

Thats why the email came to me yesterday and when i Read it this morning I posted it

come on lizlemon wake up , have you had yoru coffeee yet. LOL :D

if not I have an empty starbucks bag , and on the side it says bring this in for a free tall coffee, I would be happy to give it to you

Your story about emails the night before and reading them in the morning is a little too convenient, my friend.

I think you're a pumper for this supposed 5/3 bank, trying to generate google search hits!

• Downvote 1

The reason why most talk about 5/3 is because they were selling Dinar like crazy here in florida.

Then they stopped and the their reason was because they saw most were using it as an investment not a currency exchange. they did not want a part of a speculitive investment.

I opened an account there because if they sell it, they will probobly cash me out . They told me they could only allow 25K in cash at time if it ever Rv'd.Unless I held an account there. I went to another 5/3rd branch in Fl and bought more Dinar. The bank manager told me that it was total speculation and didnt recommend me buying it for investment... Then 2 months later 5/3 makes an announcement they stopped seilling. Above is the reason

BCB

[6:40:40 PM] Randeee: (*)NOTE - RUMOR TILL PROVEN FACT:PEOPLE DINARS CHAT ROOM

we have spoken with fifth third twice today.... they are saying it is happening at any moment and anticipate $3-4 (rumor).. they have been watching the screen all day... <--I want to actually hear this conversation..

5th3rd: Thanks for calling 5th3rd

Guru: hey is anything going on with the dinar

5th3rd: What country is the dinar from?

Guru: Iraq I believe

5th3rd: oh, the Iraq dinar, yes it is happening at any moment. We have been watching the screens all day because we do not have **** to do.

We had a meeting this morning saying it was not a scam. We heard a rate, but it is a rumor OK ie: ($3-$4)

Guru: Thanks, will call back in an hour and every hour after that to see if it changed right in the middle of business hours.

5th3rd: Thanks for calling 5th 3rd.

• Upvote 1

Oh really? PLEASE take a pic of those "double doors" where they have to "buzz you in"....complete BS! I pass by a number of 5/3 banks everyday and that is just a flat out LIE!

A bank is not going to "Buzz you in" through double doors......that is left for the pawn shops and pot dispensaries

sorry, but I know for a fact that this is true at most branches....not all!

Open mouth insert ohmy.giffoot..........

This whole thing with the meeting and 5/3 bank started the other day from a guy in NC I believe and he actually confirmed that his meeting had nothing to do with the Dinar and certainly had nothing to do with it being a Scam. Can't people at least start a fresh rumor that belongs to themselves. This stealing of rumors is just wrong. :angry:

Can't people at least start a fresh rumor that belongs to themselves. This stealing of rumors is just wrong. :angry:

I heard some jerkoff on another site is trying to get folks riled up about zombies with dinar or something.

Edited by lizlemon78

This whole thing with the meeting and 5/3 bank started the other day from a guy in NC I believe and he actually confirmed that his meeting had nothing to do with the Dinar and certainly had nothing to do with it being a Scam. Can't people at least start a fresh rumor that belongs to themselves. This stealing of rumors is just wrong. :angry:

Couldnt agree more....why, just the other day while at Wells Fargo I asked the young teller if I could cash in and open an account with this 25k Iraqi dinar bill.......the teller looked at me and smiled, and said "no, but come back in a few days and see me" then slapped me on the rear as I walked out of the bank. He was weird.

• Upvote 1

I think someone stole this info from one of the members here that is a bank employee at 5/3. She was telling us she had to go to an early meeting, 7:30 just like their chat. She had also mentioned that it was involving something to do with a scam.......just like their chat as well. They stole her post & created yet another false bank rumor! Randeee is one more guru to stay away obviously. How sad!

Dan

laugh.gif My thoughts exactly!! We must have some infidels spying on us and getting info for their next big rumor!! laugh.gif What a joke!!

• Upvote 1

Well, folks, here it goes.........I never usually have much faith in the "Rumors" section as that is usually all it is. After reading this post I had to run some errands. I drove past the 5/3 bank in the small town of Lawton, Michigan. I didn't even think about it until after I drove by so I turned around to take a second look. This is a picture of some guys working on the double doors, main entrance for the bank. When I realized what they were doing, it really hit me. Could this really be a sign? I don't know. Coincidence? I don't know. All I can say is that of all times for a 5/3 bank to do door maintenance, today sure seemed strange to me because of what the original poster had said. You draw your own conclusions. I am not saying anything either way, just posting what I saw. GO RV!post-16238-130625975387_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well, folks, here it goes.........I never usually have much faith in the "Rumors" section as that is usually all it is. After reading this post I had to run some errands. I drove past the 5/3 bank in the small town of Lawton, Michigan. I didn't even think about it until after I drove by so I turned around to take a second look. This is a picture of some guys working on the double doors, main entrance for the bank. When I realized what they were doing, it really hit me. Could this really be a sign? I don't know. Coincidence? I don't know. All I can say is that of all times for a 5/3 bank to do door maintenance, today sure seemed strange to me because of what the original poster had said. You draw your own conclusions. I am not saying anything either way, just posting what I saw. GO RV!post-16238-130625975387_thumb.jpg

Thanx for the Post Harley1550 !

Now watch the other websites for some Guru to take the Button that U found and Sew a Sweater on it ! :P

• Upvote 1