Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Too many similarities between the rapturists and the dinarists

I have noticed that as the check list of items required for an rv get checked off, the naysayers and scam proponents complain more and more. Could it be that you see the movement towards a rv and are worried that you might have to eat some crow if it actually does? Food for thought. Have a great day.

Honestly.... If they hold ( which is likely) Dinars and it rv's.... Why should they care about eating crow anyway?

Believers dismiss Harold camping because the bible says no man knows the day or hour (rate or date lol). Others dismiss Harold based on the fact they don't believe the bible or him. To believe i a rapture and to believe Harold is to differnt thing. But,what they have in common iss faith .

Read the post. I'm asking a question. What's the difference between the rapturists, which most of us view as naive and cultish and dinarists? Why can we see the foolishness and naivity of Harold Camping and his followers but don't have the same view of ourselves?

I'll answer you ... but you've commited an error that makes it impossible to answer.

A rapturist (like me) didn't plan on going anywhere last Saturday ... see the problem? ... you've lumped Harold Camping groupies(?) together with folks who believe that there will be a "catching away". NOT SO!

And so you see it is impossible to answer your silly question (two actually)!

Indeed, my book says to "OCCUPY UNTIL HE COMES" ... I was busy doing that ... not driving across the country or some silly thing ... like HE couldn't find me where I live ... my goodness !

I'm always amazed when someone is so negative about something they've invested in ... or haven't you? And if you have ... why haven't you dumped or sold them off ... it's not like there hasn't been plenty of time. But you do consider yourself naive and cultish yet you haven't gotten out of the investment?

Nah... the whole thing doesn't pass the smell test to me ... sorry.

From my perspective ... you've got a whole different agenda going on here ... and it's pretty obvious what that is!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1