Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi: I will not accept to be a false witness to history and policy board rejected

Allawi: I will not accept to be a false witness to history and policy board rejected

Palm-confirmed the Iraqi Coalition and former prime minister that his bloc the participation of a number of ministers in the government, but the real is not a partner in the political process and this is what prompted him to challenge and to withdraw from the strategic council.

Dr. Allawi said in a statement received by "The Palm aside," a copy of it, that its withdrawal from the national strategic policy is final and irrevocable Iraqi demanding to nominate another person for the post, confirming that he will not accept to be a false witness to history and national partnership unless it has ascertained the full as it refuses to be part of the executive branch in any way.

Allawi said that the return to the political agreement that took place in the partnership, and security posts to be defense minister of Iraqi national security and interior nominated by National Alliance, that for the approval of others into account, would provide stability in general through the security and economic policy and foreign affairs and national reconciliation.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=8215

i guess I'm a little ignorant here....can anyone make heads or tails of all the news coming out of Iraq these last couple of days? It's completely schizophrenic (no offense). What is going on with our buddies Maliki, Allawi, and the security minister appointment? It's like a middle school soap opera.

Spend a few hours at an Elementary School Playground and you will have a firmer grasp of Iraqi politics.

Add Media Bias and computer generated translations to the mix.

Then treat it all as commentary, with every third word missing.

We all react to these articles as a past time to while away the hours.

In the end, you just have to view the different perspectives and poor translations, then make a guess.

It's Trans-Continental Witches Brew.

Don't forget to breathe :) :) :)

• Upvote 2