Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf Garbage

Psych

SOUTHBOUND posted - Dee1031 was bluwolf saying the screens are green now? [Dee1031] hope44 yes [Dee1031] tony and Dan said the same thing yesterday [hope44] Dee1031 that's bank screens right? [bluwolf] Ever since 12:15 am sat. [Jim24874] bluwolf Thanks Friend

11:44 AM [bluwolf] Rates are locked in not dropped in [bluwolf] For the record Spain is bankrupt,20% unemployee [bluwolf] About the green light all is locked and loaded [bluwolf] All are loaded just waiting on banks to start the cashin process,,who to wait on Ust [bluwolf] Yes and they will maintain

• Upvote 4

SOUTHBOUND posted - Dee1031 was bluwolf saying the screens are green now? [Dee1031] hope44 yes [Dee1031] tony and Dan said the same thing yesterday [hope44] Dee1031 that's bank screens right? [bluwolf] Ever since 12:15 am sat. [Jim24874] bluwolf Thanks Friend

11:44 AM [bluwolf] Rates are locked in not dropped in [bluwolf] For the record Spain is bankrupt,20% unemployee [bluwolf] About the green light all is locked and loaded [bluwolf] All are loaded just waiting on banks to start the cashin process,,who to wait on Ust [bluwolf] Yes and they will maintain

Thanks for the post.

Bluwolf if you read this no one is buying in on your garbage!!!!! Go get a Lite Bright!!!!

• Upvote 3

I don't know about the red, green, yellow screens. The only screen color I heard available is black..... :rolleyes: , and this pinging thing......is there an app to down load that? :rolleyes: Let me know!!! I will probably be able to buy whatever I need soon!!! Go RV!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only green and yellow I see is in the skitters I get from reading these pumper posts (lies). Good thing about em is they keep a fella cleaned out and regular, health and money wise, although they leave you a little dehydrated, health and money wise.

Excuse my ignorance, but where might one find this "pinging" screen?

everyday this place is getting crazier :blink:

This reminded me of a South Park episode where the boys were all together in Cartman's bedroom playing a video game and they are getting killed by the mystery man. They were trying to get to a level that was going to take a million + hours to do it, or something like that.

Cartman is at his computer giving instructions in a very monotone voice so that the boys can score easier, Kenny move to center, Kyle hit mod to skepto, Butters exit red screen and hit the blue, MOM....MORE HOT POCKETS.

Anyway, that is what this reminded me of, but the South Park boys were much smarter, and better at the game too.

'Ping'

It's a way to test a connection from one computer to another. Basically you send a 'ping' from your computer to another and the time it takes to go out and back is displayed on the screen.

A good ping from one continent to another would be 10 micro seconds or less. (.000010)

It is a program that does it, but Idon't know where to get that program. I imagine it is super simple though.

Cool.

• Upvote 1

A good ping from one continent to another would be 10 micro seconds or less. (.000010)

Actually, it milliseconds.

This reminded me of a South Park episode where the boys were all together in Cartman's bedroom playing a video game and they are getting killed by the mystery man. They were trying to get to a level that was going to take a million + hours to do it, or something like that.

Cartman is at his computer giving instructions in a very monotone voice so that the boys can score easier, Kenny move to center, Kyle hit mod to skepto, Butters exit red screen and hit the blue, MOM....MORE HOT POCKETS.

Anyway, that is what this reminded me of, but the South Park boys were much smarter, and better at the game too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It reminds me of this classic World of Warcraft clip...

it reminds me of the one and only episode i saw where they pooped out of their mouths, LOL appropriate .........I never could watch that show again btw, hahaha