Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's what FEMA can do to you

BanG

Heard mention of FEMA. Read the FEMA Executive Orders, they can suspend ALL your Constitutional Rights. Peace.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fema_executive_orders.htm

Yeh if they give you rights they can take them away!

Thats why you should have your own set of rights by Notice of undertsnding and intent claim of right - With Price list. get it noterised and mailed to Authorities with 14 days to rebut, if no rebuttel it stands in law as your law. Any transgressions can be enforced by lein.

Makes you legaly "Jaggy" if they want to mess with you

Maxim in law "He who fails to assert his rights has none"

• Upvote 1

WOW-------It ,s about time people had the guts and intestinal fortitude to come forward and talk about this....I am amazed. I really am... About 4 months ago i was put thru the grinder for talking about this .I have never really stopped telling the TRUTH because the TRUTH will set you free. That is the TRUTH.That is why people stand up and fight .No-one goes to war for a lie right? Think about it.The False Flags that happen in the States and in Canada and Australia and other places/.-People here are getting fed up with the lies and deciet.We all fight for Freedom and yet we will let someone take it away because we believe lies. We as a people are Stupid. When You WAKE UP you will see the daylight and the new dawning that awaits you and when that happens you will look back (if they havent tried to control your mind) and see what took place and find it is to late. (or have they already got to you to---- you will tell by the response on this)Yes i will get flack for this but I would rather Die for telling the TRUTH than Die for a Lie that hurts people ...WAKE UP PEOPLE-----Not everyone in the Services believe what they are doing is right- they do it because they dont want time in jail. And yes i believe they cry at night and that is why you have a very HIGH SUICIDE RATE among military personal.Thay wont tell you that.Do i know what im taliking about because Im Canadian? Yes i do We have buried people we know and we do know what it is about. On the other hand everything i have stated is all fortold in the BIBLE-----If a Nation does NOT serve GOD that nation is doomed. Check it out-----I say this with Respect----I ask GOD to look after all of you The rest is up to HIM.You have to choose whose side your on- you choose this day- May GOD our LORD Bless you and your houses---Vern :)

• Upvote 1

Understanding Japans recent disaster tells you why our government is doing all this.

After the Japan quakes none of their citizens freaked out, there was no looting and no one was upset about being put into holding areas until a better place could be found.

Imagine a huge disaster that disrupts our electricity....

People would freak out rob, rape and pillage!

On top of that without being able to flush toilets peoples waste would be all over the place in densely populated areas. That would lead to disease and the need for controlling the population until the crisis passed would be very real. Many people would die by looters hands and from diseases. When the government came to round up the troublemakers it would draw more people into being trouble makers thinking that they were all being sent to a camp to die.

What is so funny about all of this is the amount of camps should give you an indication that they have no plans to kill anyone other then those that cause harm to the soldiers as they try to gather the trouble makers. If they planned to kill all the people they would send to camps they would not need sooo many of them, just big ovens.

Start imagining how if you were in charge of the U.S.A. and electricity went out for 80% of the country what would happen and how you would handle it. It's a hard thing for a liberal to do as they think everyone is a good and honest person lol so they can't see why any control is necessary :P Any realist in the U.S.A. can see how out of control things would get and understanding what to do by just taking the time to figure it out.

I believe they foresee a disaster (not of their making) and they are trying to not have us go back to the stone age.

Regarding things being monitored, I know that for a fact. I had a client who got in trouble by NSA and then by FBI for making improper comments on a chat format. It is also not paranoia to think that your phone has been tapped at some time.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm not a supporter of "big government", but I'm thinking......what would happen in the case of a national emergency, like war, or a widespread catastrophe, if those EO's were NOT in place? What kind of mob rule would we face at that point? Seems there are logical reasons for the EO's if one takes time to consider the situations that could come up. Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

Its called the NWO----OWN----They OWN you that is The New World Order---- They want to De-Populize the country (world)and else where so they can rule-Have you heard Gates lately? He wants to immunize everyone with chemicals that make you feel better but wont tell you what is in it? C,mon folks take a look-H1N1 remind you at all? This is what is comin and FEMA takes all of your rights away- Which you and i have never really had. We think we do. The Charters that are written up have been written in different countries and the JUDGES know this and that is why you dont have rights because you dont know where to go and they wont tell you-Take a look at the Income Tax dept.There is no Law that says you have to pay It is all voluntary and when you sign your name you are agreeing to LET them take your money. Same here in Canada-The In come Tax legislation was brought in during the 2nd world war to help with the relief and was to be dropped when the war was over. Never happened -The Gov. went on and kept taking our money and no-one stopped them .That way they can say it was a proper act.The other thing is that we dont know the difference between a Law and an ACT. When you do you will find that everything is not as it seems. There is 2 different languages and you think one way and they think different----Eg:- why is it that the GOVERNMENT can store Large amounts of food and you cant? When Marshall Law comes in and they see that they will no-doubt lock you up. But it is ok for the Government to Stockpile food and they will lock you up because you are Hoarding-----see what i mean ---WAKE UP----..When this Dinar RV,s be careful what you do- stockpile - hoard -store-up- what ever you do or whatever way you want to say it do something BUT HELP your fellow man- Share your wealth --You cant take it with you ...The TRUTH will set you Free and remember the Man who died for you on the CROSS ---His name is JESUS- -----Do this in HIS name----Blessings to all Vern

I won't beat a horse when he's down. The NWO is exposed and destined to fail! The Bilderburgs are a dieing breed of control freaks. They do exist. They are failing. Watch the banking system and follow the money. There will be no NWO!!! Obama included.

I won't beat a horse when he's down. The NWO is exposed and destined to fail! The Bilderburgs are a dieing breed of control freaks. They do exist. They are failing. Watch the banking system and follow the money. There will be no NWO!!! Obama included.

OK--- :) NOW please explain that one- This i gotta see.This is a new one- ---Not saying it cant be true Slay- :) BUT-- where there is a question ya gotta have an answer- :) so please explain. Thanks-Vern