Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best round I ever shot

tim5400

My wife could care less (so will some of you). Being a golfer I just had to brag about my 73 I shot Yesterday. 39 on the front 34 on the back...bash away but you cant take this away from me!!! GO RV as usual ;)

Congrats! As a weekend golfer i can appreciate. Whats your handicap?

Nice Tim... congrats!!! Darn, wouldn't it have been nice to have a little better front nine... I know the feeling! But a 73 still beats me... fantastic! :D

:lol: good job!!! i hope you bought your buddies a round of beer at the 19th hole! :lol:

me personal best... 68 playing from the Men's tee Ewa Villages Golf course playing with me brother. Summer 2006. ^_^

Edited by Shinnidan

My wife could care less (so will some of you). Being a golfer I just had to brag about my 73 I shot Yesterday. 39 on the front 34 on the back...bash away but you cant take this away from me!!! GO RV as usual ;)

Did the guys you played with want to get you swabbed after an awesome round like that .

Congratulations