Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Chat Site 3 Letter Lockdown

speculatorsRIDE

Here we go again folks:

ATTENTION WE ARE IN A DELICATE BALANCE RIGHT NOW AT BLAINOS REQUEST WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING RATE-DATE OR 3-LETTER GLOBAL AGENCY'S THRU SUNDAY THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF & IN COOPERATION WITH OUR 'PARTNERS' AND 'FRIENDS' IN AGENCY'S WORLDWIDE READ THIS REQUEST 3 TIMES AND BLAINO SUGGESTS YOU USE YOUR READ 'BETWEEN THE LINES' GLASSES

Why is it we never have a lock down?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here we go again folks:

ATTENTION WE ARE IN A DELICATE BALANCE RIGHT NOW AT BLAINOS REQUEST WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING RATE-DATE OR 3-LETTER GLOBAL AGENCY'S THRU SUNDAY THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF & IN COOPERATION WITH OUR 'PARTNERS' AND 'FRIENDS' IN AGENCY'S WORLDWIDE READ THIS REQUEST 3 TIMES AND BLAINO SUGGESTS YOU USE YOUR READ 'BETWEEN THE LINES' GLASSES

Because Adam isn't a pumper!

NUFF SAID?

• Upvote 4

Here we go again folks:

What a bunch of s%*#

• Upvote 1

hhmmmmmm...

could the 3-letter agency be the FBI - perhaps investigating "pumper activity"????????? :unsure:

Providing false information (i.e. - no basis in fact or truth sans verification) - over state lines, to increase the sales of a product that "may or may not" increase in value, in which a percentage of the profits is then paid to those people that are broadcasting said "false information" :(

I'm just sayin'

and, no - Adam is not a pumper - thus we have yet to be asked to "lay low" or "shut down", etc... :)

What the heck - I love Okie. When reading his posts, I half expect Jerry Lewis' face to pop on-screen and yell "Heyyy Dean!!!!!! RRRRR VVVVVV is gonna be Sunday Night!!!" :blink:

(You younger folks may not understand that one - we over the age of 40 can relate though. :P

• Upvote 1

Hahaha its cause we dont have super duper secret squirrel intel that could get us in trouble.......common sense cant get you in trouble....something we have plenty of, and others apparently are missing alot of so I think we are safe here!!

Yessir

ATTENTION WE ARE IN A DELICATE BALANCE RIGHT NOW AT BLAINOS REQUEST WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING RATE-DATE OR 3-LETTER GLOBAL AGENCY'S THRU

I'll be spending the weekend with my mom and won't be able to post

SUNDAY THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF & IN COOPERATION WITH OUR 'PARTNERS' AND 'FRIENDS' IN AGENCY'S WORLDWIDE READ THIS REQUEST 3 TIMES AND BLAINO

Man I am really good at this stuff

SUGGESTS YOU USE YOUR READ 'BETWEEN THE LINES' GLASSES

There that should do it.

• Upvote 2

ATTENTION WE ARE IN A DELICATE BALANCE RIGHT NOW AT BLAINOS REQUEST WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING RATE-DATE OR 3-LETTER GLOBAL AGENCY'S THRU

I'll be spending the weekend with my mom and won't be able to post

SUNDAY THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF & IN COOPERATION WITH OUR 'PARTNERS' AND 'FRIENDS' IN AGENCY'S WORLDWIDE READ THIS REQUEST 3 TIMES AND BLAINO

Man I am really good at this stuff

SUGGESTS YOU USE YOUR READ 'BETWEEN THE LINES' GLASSES

There that should do it.

laugh.gif sounds good to me!!! laugh.gif

Hahaha its cause we dont have super duper secret squirrel intel that could get us in trouble.......common sense cant get you in trouble....something we have plenty of, and others apparently are missing alot of so I think we are safe here!!

My little one loves the movie UP.......................... Squirrel................... :lol::lol: All these clowns need to start a show on the fantasy channel............. Sorry, the Disney channel..... :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

My little one loves the movie UP.......................... Squirrel................... laugh.giflaugh.gif All these clowns need to start a show on the fantasy channel............. Sorry, the Disney channel..... emot-shakehead.gif

laugh.gif Then at least people will know ahead of time what they are reading and getting themselves into before they get too far!!

Apparently none of us know anyone high enough up in a "3 letter agency" to warrant their attention.

LMAO

Well Phazedoubt, good news!!!...we do have a connection...I did once meet a midlevel agent Opie. at one of their agencies ...RFD ...don't believe me?.. ck them out (location@ Mayberry)

However, I guess you're right (sigh)dry.gif ..some boards may have an advantage knowing higher levels such as Andy and Barney. HEY...BUT ohmy.gif if someone here could just connect with Aunt Bea, then we're IN wink.gif !!!

Wishwell11