Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-22-11 OKIE IS SHOCKED!

DinarThug

* Okie Oil Man Chat: 5/22/11

May 22nd, 2011 05:14 pm

May22,2011

Sunday

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS RATHER SHOCKED THIS MORNING IN GETTING THE WORD IN THAT THE MINISTRY OF SECURITY IS STILL IN DOUBT. PERHAPS THIS IS THE RESTRICTING FACTOR IN PLAY PRESENTLY.–HAVE GOTTEN WORD THIS IS FINALIZED AND DONE AND YES IT DID R/V A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY AND JUST WAITING ON WHO KNOWS WHO TO INITIATE THE R/V. YES IT IS TRUE ABOUT THE BANK COLORS AND THE NUMBERS ROLLING (RENUMERATING) ON SEVERAL LARGE BANK SCREEN’S SIGNIFYING IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BUT IT IS DONE PERIOD–WE JUST WAIT–HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IRAQ LAST WEEK PAID MANY MILITARY OFFICIALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. THEY PAID CONTRACTOR’S-THEY AGREED ON PARLIMENTARIAN SALARY’S-THEY AGREED ON PREVIOUSLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS. THEY CONTACTED A LARGE BAHRAIN HOUSING CONSTRUCTOR THAT HAD LEFT THE COUNTRY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR CURRENCY HAVING NO VALUE TO RETURN TO IRAQ AND ININATE THE HOUSING PROJECTS. THEY MADE MANY CONCESSIONS LAST WEEK THAT WAS PRECLUDED WITH THE STATEMENT—OUR MONEY HAS VALUE NOW–COME ONE–COME ALL–EVERYTHING IN THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE

Peachee: HAHAH

Peachee: OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS INFORMED BY VERY INFORMED SOURCES LAST WEEK THAT THE R/V SHOULD BE HERE IN THE USA VERY SHORTLY AND THAT IT (R/V) IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ’S HAND’S NOW

[11:25:25 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE OF THE R/V——–GEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH——-GET REAL PEOPLE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-YOU CAN’T UN-RING A BELL [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JEEP-THE DINAR WAS REMOVED FROM THE OFAC LIST 2 MONTH’S AGO AND REMOVED FROM THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS . [11:30:17 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH SUCH A RESTRICTED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION [11:32:28 AM] Merrymay: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JOHNNY-RELEVANT TO THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS THAT INFO WAS FURNISHED ME BY WELLS FARGO [11:42:30 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU KNOW GUY’S AND GAL’S —I AM JUST AS ANXIOUS AND SOMETIMES AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE–WE DON’T CONTROL THIS SITUATION AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO INSTIGATE THIS OCCURENCE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW SEEM’S TO BE AN OPTIMUM TIME–AS TODAY??—WHO KNOW’S–WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND WAIT AND SEE OKIE_OIL_MAN] HAWK–THIS 45 DAY CASH IN PERIOD SEEM’S TO BE BUZZING AROUND THE CHAT ROOMS–THERE ARE A HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR THIS IN RELATION TO WHAT KUWAIT DONE AS WELL AS IRAQ IN CASHING THE OLD SADDAM NOTES–NOTHING HAS APPEARED AS DEFINITIVE INFORMATION THUS FAR Peachee

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

Hey bub --out of Iraq's hands feel your .......it is and will always be from them-you are Not in control of what happens , you sure seem to take control of each any every twist and turn from the people whose hands it is in !

lighten up and just do what you said --no reason for you to be here now--IT IS DONE! and sir I say your job is done --relax, wait for the glory due you--you will be the head guru of all time --it is done --You will cash out first with all your intel---

thank you now live up to your word --Last post--HMMMM

thanks for the roller coaster ride my friend

not bashing just agreeing with all your INTELL!

GO RV

capt. cliff

• Upvote 1

O.K. One thing I'm convinced of is.... THE BANKING COMMUNITY OF THE WORLD IS RUN BY IDIOTS, THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THIS ONE THING RIGHT, AFTER WHAT, MORE THAN A DOZEN OR SO TRIES THIS YEAR ALONE. What imbeciles. They should all be fired, send in SEAL TEAM 6 and let's get this over with, so we can replace them with competent people. GEEEEEEEZ!

"YES IT DID R/V A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY"

OK...was it announced and did the Iraqi Financial Market, as well as the other worldwide markets, respond to it? You guessed it --- NOPE!!!!

Conclusion? It did not RV a week ago last Thursday.

Please understand that the RV is huge financial news and would be backed up by surges in the financial markets. No ripple seen. That equals to no RV.

• Upvote 1

I know things okie posts should be taken with a huge grain of salt, and I have read his drivel for months now without saying anything. but, I can't keep quiet on this one. He says the rv happened ten days ago,...okay where is it? As a christian person okie drives me up the wall because he portrays himself as such a "righteous" person, so pious and devoted to his religion. Maybe he should go back and re read the rules cause Im pretty sure somwhere it says " thou shalt not lie". So if he wants to get on whatever site and spew a bunch of crap, fine he is free to do so. I just get pissed when he flat out lies and in the same post "preaches" about the importance of viewing this investment through christian eyes.

• Upvote 3

Youre all fools!

Dont you understand what OKIE is spelling out to you???

This is whats known in the financial world as a rolling RV, it starts in corner stores in the mid west and eventually hits the big banks in the cities and forex! :P

• Upvote 1

I know things okie posts should be taken with a huge grain of salt, and I have read his drivel for months now without saying anything. but, I can't keep quiet on this one. He says the rv happened ten days ago,...okay where is it? As a christian person okie drives me up the wall because he portrays himself as such a "righteous" person, so pious and devoted to his religion. Maybe he should go back and re read the rules cause Im pretty sure somwhere it says " thou shalt not lie". So if he wants to get on whatever site and spew a bunch of crap, fine he is free to do so. I just get pissed when he flat out lies and in the same post "preaches" about the importance of viewing this investment through christian eyes.

I think what you are looking for is Leviticus 19:11.

Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

This reads like a "command".

So if we throw in John 14:15.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

With only a little logical thought (yah, I know) we can develope several options:

1. Okie is not a Christian and does not love the Lord.

2. Okie does not consider us Christians and figures we do not love the Lord.

3. All of us are not Christians and do not love the Lord.

• Upvote 1